Bestfriends become strangers

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

“Mom, where are we going?” Amber saw her mom driving the car to who knows where.

 

“Amber baby, be patient. You will know soon. It is a surprise from me to you.” Amber’s mom smiles and started caressing Amber’s long hair.

 

“Okay mom, I love you.” Amber was smiling upon hearing her mom answer. She really loves surprises.

 

“Happy birthday my dear little princess.” Amber’s mom opened the car’s door and shown her the beautiful sea view in front of them. “It almost time. The sun was about to set.” Amber was dragged by her mom to the beach.

 

“The sunset is so beautiful mom.” Amber turns her head to see her mom. “Click!” Her mom snaps a picture of Amber. “Mom deletes that picture please. I look so ugly right now.” Amber tried to take the camera from her mom but failed.

 

“Nonsense, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world.” They both laughed and hugged each other.

 

After the sunset, Amber and her mom start preparing for barbeque. “Thank you mom for doing this for me.” Amber was grateful that her mom had prepared a surprise birthday for her.

 

“You’re welcome princess. I’m glad you like it.” Amber’s mom wipes her teary eyes.

 

“Mom, are you crying?” Amber slowly approached her mother and helps to wipe the tears off.

 

“I’m sorry for always been busy with works. I know you always feel alone at home. Sorry for being a bad mother.” Amber’s eyes started to get teary. “No you’re not a bad mother, mom. I know you only want the best for me that why you work hard every day. You’re the best mother I could ever have in the world.” They both crying and hugging each other.

 

It is already 11 pm. Amber and her mom was on their way home. They both happily sing in the car together. Amber’s mom stops at the red light. “Mom, thank you and I love you.” Amber’s mom smile and just before she want to reply to Amber, “CRASH!”

 

Another car had hit their car from the back resulting for their car move forward (just assume the driver was DUI).  Another crash was heard. This time it was from their left side. The car flipped near the roadside. Now they both were upside down in the car. Bloods was coming out from Amber and her mom.

 

“Mom, mom, mom…. I’m scared. Mom, talk to me.” Amber was in panic when she saw her mom doesn’t move. Her mom condition was more severe than her (they were hit from her mom side earlier). Amber continues to call her mom. “Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PRESENT

“Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!” Amber wakes up from her sleep. She was having a nightmare of the accident that took her mom’s life. She covers her eyes with her hand and starts crying again.

 

Sehun was awakened upon hearing Amber shouting for her mom. He fell asleep on Amber’s bedside just now. “Noona, are you okay. Please stop crying.” Sehun was worried when he saw Amber crying.

 

Amber doesn’t real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter