Forgiveness

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week has passed after the incident happened between Amber and Kris’ so called biggest fans. The girls had been suspended for 1 month and should be grateful that Amber’s dad did not proceed to sue them as Amber herself requested to withdraw it. Amber’s dad was furious seeing Amber with blood stained on her school uniform when Amber came back from school. Both were surprised to see each other since Amber’s dad rarely at home during daylight. Amber of course did not tell his dad about the incident but sooner when Sehun came home from school the news bring the whole house in depressed mode.

 

Amber was absent from school for 1 whole week. Her abdomen was in pain the day after the incident and stayed in the hospital ever since. Everyday her step-mom and dad will come and bring her foods from home. Amber did not have any other choice as the hospital’s food taste awful. Everyday she will sketch something in her notebook and listening to music with her earphone. She also did some revision with her class subject in order to catch up with the lesson that she had missed. Thanks to Suho who visited her everyday and bring the notes and informed her about any homework given by the teachers. Of course, he will only get the cold treatment from Amber but that will not stops him from visiting her.

 

Today is the day Amber had been waiting to come. She will finally check out from the hospital. “Finally, I’m free.” Amber was so happy when she finished sign the last paper.

 

‘SOUND OF SOMEONE COUGHING’

 

“Are you ready noona? I’m here to pick you up.” Amber was startled upon hearing Sehun voice.

 

“Just go home. I can go home by myself.” Amber did not expect anyone to pick her up since she know Sehun got class, her dad was outstation for 2 days and her step-mom busy because their family restaurant is full with customers during this time. “Wait for a second. Did you skip your class?” Amber stops her walk and looks at Sehun directly.

 

“No, I didn’t.” Sehun quickly grab Amber’s bag and walk faster to the exit door. “Sehun, give me my bag back.” Amber scream but Sehun did not listen to her and proceed to the exit door.

 

Amber did not have any other choice than let Sehun hold her bag. She is sitting at the seat behind the last row of the bus with her earphone on. Sehun on the other hand is standing because he gave his seat to an old lady. After a few minutes had passed, a passenger sit beside Amber stand up and go down from the bus. Sehun quickly take the seat since he was too tired standing up. Amber eyes were closed and did not realize Sehun was sitting beside her. Since the hospital was situated in the main city, the time taken for the bus to reach Amber’s house is going to be a bit late plus the traffic was totally jammed.

 

“Noona?”

 

Sehun was startled when Amber’s head lay on his shoulder. Seem like Amber had fallen asleep. Sehun caress Amber hair. He adjusts his seat to make Amber sleep comfortable on his shoulder.

 

‘Sleep well noona. I’ll wake you up when we reach home.’ Sehun can’t stop smiling seeing his sister sleeping on his shoulder. This is the first intimate interaction between him and Amber had occurred.  

 

********

 

Kris’ performance in class and basketball is getting worse. He had some trouble on focusing the class lesson. He was too tired to focus his mind and often fell asleep during class. During basketball training, he always misses his shoot at the ring and unable to catch the ball his teammate throws at him. During night time he will have a hard time to sleep. The moment he about to fall asleep, the picture of Amber with blood stained all over her uniform will come up. During this one week Amber was absent from school, he had tried to ask Sehun and Suho many times about Amber condition. Suho did not answer his question and will give a cold treatment to Kris. As for Sehun, he advised Kris to keep a distance from Amber for this time being.

 

“Amber, where are you? I really want to see you and apologized for everything that had happened.”  Kris was frustrated when he looks at Amber’s empty desk.

 

During lunch break, Kris decided to skip class and go to the arcade to release his frustration. He stays there unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter