Goodnight

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days have passed from the day Kris and Amber met at the orphanage house, nothing change. Amber stills the same, cold as usual. She only shows her bright side when they were in the orphanage house. Kris tried to get closer to her by sending her text messages every day. Amber was annoyed by the sudden messages but still she replies all the messages.

 

Kris: Hey, what are you doing?

 

Amber: What do you want? I’m trying to do my homework here.

 

Kris: Homework? We got homework? What homework?

 

Amber: Idiot. That’s what you get when you daydreaming in class.

 

Kris: Seriously. What homework are you doing right now?

 

Amber: Algebra.

 

Kris: That’s it? Can you be more specific? Which topic? Page?

 

Amber: You’re so annoying. Why don’t you just ask the deer friend of your instead.

 

Kris: Okay. Okay. Sorry if I annoyed you. Continue doing your homework. See you tomorrow. Goodnight Amber.

Seen 8.09pm

 

 

Kris actually knows about the homework but he deliberately pretending not knowing so that he can messages Amber longer. Amber on the other hand was doing her homework and makes some revision for the subject tomorrow.

 

 

The next day, Kris was helping Amber erase the board. Since Kris is taller than her, he can easily erase the upper part. Yes, Kris already knows about Amber daily routine. He accidentally found out when he saw Amber was sweeping the floor one day during his time to do the morning duty. It was his turn and so he came to school early.

 

“Why can’t you just come to school later just like everyone else?” Amber was annoyed since Kris always came to school early and disturbs her daily routine.

 

“What, at least two is better than one right. The class will be cleaner early.” Kris handed Amber the broom. He happily sings with a broom at his hand as his microphone.

 

Both of them went to the rooftop after finish with the cleaning. Amber was lying on the floor with her earphone on and Kris lay 1 meter distance from her.  As time flies by, Kris became increasingly close to Amber. Without Amber permission, he takes one of the earphones and put it on his ear.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Amber asks with her eyes still close.

 

“I’m bored. I want to listen to the music too. Please.” (Just imagine Kris doing aegyo.)

 

“Fine, just don’t disturb my sleep or else this is your last day on earth.” Amber continues with her sleep and covers her face with book.

 

They both were lying on the floor side by side. Kris was looking at Amber the whole time. The book covered Amber face had drop when Amber trying to move to her right side. Now they are facing with each other. The longer Kris looking at Amber face, the faster his heart was beating. He unconsciously brings his head closer to Amber. He was targeting her lip.

 

ALARM CLOCK SOUND!

 

Kris immediately back off his face upon hearing the Amber’s alarm clock ringing. Amber just woke up and saw how red Kris’ face was. “What happen to you?” She stands up and lifts her bag to get ready to class. She just leaves Kris behind and goes straight to the class. Kris on the other hand was still sitting down on the floor, ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter