Fever kiss 2

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPLASH!

 

Amber uniform was soaking wet upon entering the class. A bucket of water had been placed on top of the class main door and fell on Amber. Everyone in the class stops doing their activity and start to look at Amber.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” A group of female student starts laughing. “TAKE THAT YOU LOSER!”

 

It was the girls from other class doings. Of course no one dare to help Amber since they already warn the class to not interfere with their plan. The girls then walk out from the class and intentionally hit Amber’s shoulder on the way causing Amber to drop her book.

 

Amber doesn’t give any respond and start to pick up her book. She walks straight to her desk and take out her gym clothes. Her classmates just watch her as she walks out from the class again to change her wet uniform.

 

“Good job girls. She really deserved that. That is what will happen if anyone messes with our prince. Kris, we hope you and EXO will win the basketball tournament.” The girls were happily chatting with each other on their way back to their class. They called themselves as Kris’ loyal fan and had created a fan club for him. Amber is their biggest enemy since they saw how Kris and Amber were getting closer from two weeks ago. Of course, Kris was the one who always followed Amber and Amber always try to avoid him. However, in the fan girls’ eyes it is Amber who keeps bugging Kris.

 

“Idiot fan girls. They only dare to do this kind of because of their so call prince is not here to witness their dirty work.” Amber was trying to dry her books with the blow-dryer she borrows from the nurse office. “Idiot fan girls! Idiot Kris!”

 

ACHOO!

 

“Hyung, here’s some water?” Tao was about to give Kris the water but automatically pull back his hand after hearing a loud sneeze from Kris. “Geez hyung, we’re about to start our game in less than 2 minutes and you here are trying to spread your virus.” Tao receives a hit on his head. “I’m not sick you idiot. There’s must be someone talking bad about me.” Tao rub his head and start glaring at Kris. “What? Who asks you to make false assumption?” Tao was gonna reply back to Kris when they heard Suho voice asking them to get ready to enter the basketball ring.

 

WHISTLE SOUND!

 

EXO win the game with 89-88 scores. Kris was able to shoot a 3 pointers shoot few seconds before the game ended. All of them started to bro-hug each other. Kris was awarded as the MVP of the day. He was too happy and started to send a text messages to Amber and his mom when they on the bus.

 

To: Amber

Mom, we win the game today and guess what, your son had been chosen as the MVP for today game. Don’t you proud of your son, mom?”

 

To: Mom

Hey, guess what? Our school wins the game today. I also got the MVP tittle. Now as what you promise me last night, you need to teach me how to play guitar this Saturday.

 

Kris was too happy that he mistakenly sends the message to the wrong person. He didn’t notice his mistake until he read his mom message.

 

From: Mom

Congratulation son. You really deserved it. By the way, since when did I promise to teach you how to play guitar? I didn’t even know how to hold a guitar properly.

 

Kris let out a loud laugh when he notices he accidentally send wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter