I think I'm in love

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kris, wake up. There something I need you to do for me.” Kris mom is calling for him from downstairs.

 

It’s still early in the morning. There is no school today since it is Saturday. “Five more minutes mom.” Kris is still sleepy since the practice went end late last night. “Meow.” Mr. Cat was rubbing his head to Kris leg. “Not now Mr. Cat. I’m tired.”

 

“Ouch. Mr. Cat. Why did you bite my leg?” Kris is now fully awake. “Fine, I’m up.” The cat went down to his own customized bed and starts to sleep. “What the, after wake me up like that you simply go to sleep. What a lucky cat.” Kris smile looking at his cat and go out to meet his mom.

 

“Good morning mom. What’s up?” Kris kissed his mom cheek. His hand trying to grab the sandwich his mom had made. SMACK! “Young boy, go brush your teeth before eating first.” Kris starts pouting his mouth after the light hit. “Go now lazy boy. We gonna be late if you just pouting like that.”

 

“We’re going somewhere? Where to mom?” Kris sneakily tries to grab the sandwich again.

 

Another hit was received on Kris’ hand. “We’re going to your cousin’s place. I need you to drive me there.  Now, get ready. Wear something nice too. His mom pushes him out from the kitchen.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Unnie, noona, we miss you.” A group of kids was gathering around Amber. You look sick unnie.” One of the girls holds Amber hand.

 

“I miss you all too. Yeah Jieun, I have a cold. I’m okay now.” Amber grabs the girl hand and brings them inside the orphanage house.

 

Amber will visit the orphanage house at her mom’s hometown twice a month during the weekend. She is one of the volunteer there. She teaches them how to play the guitar and help the kids with their school work. “Where is Victoria omma?” Amber was looking for the orphanage house owner.

 

“She is out with Luna unnie to meet someone.” Amber was then pulled by Jieun to the music room. “Unnie, I know how to play the guitar already.”

 

CLAP, CLAP. “Wow Jieun, your skill is getting better. What song did you played just now? I never heard that one before.” Amber was proud of how her little protégé had improved.

 

“It’s my song. I wrote it myself for you unnie.” Amber amazed with her. “It is so nice of you Jieun. Come here. I want to hug you.” They both were hugging each other. This is the other side of Amber that no one in her class knows about. She really care about the kid in this orphanage house.

 

“Ehem, ehem. Did I miss anything?” A beautiful girl with a long black hair was standing outside the room. “Krystal. I miss you.” Amber is now hugging Krystal. “Amber, I can’t breathe.” Amber releases the hug. “Kidding.” Krystal shows merong face to Amber. They both laugh.

 

Amber is now trying to fix the broken swing at the playground. She already used on this kind of job and pretty good at it too.

 

“Screwdriver.”

 

“Pliers.”

 

“Wrench.”

 

“Hammer.”

 

Amber was fixing the swing and the boys were helping her. Finally when it done, she put the swing on test by sitting on it and starts swinging herself. She satisfied with the result.

 

“Noona, when I grow up I want to become like you. You can do anything.” The boys are amazed with Amber. “Kibum, I thought you want to be a singer. I still remember your group name, Shiny.” Amber giggles. “It’s Shinee noona. Not Shiny. And yes I still want to be a singer. I also want to be like you. I can be both singer and Amber noona.” They all laugh.

 

“Hey guys, it lunch time.” Krystal calls Amber and the boys.

 

“Let’s go. I’m starving.” Amber brings the boys inside the eating hall.

 

After lunch, Amber and Krystal help the kids with their school homework. “Noona, I don’t understand this part. Can you teach me?”

 

“Sure can Junhong.” Amber shows him the right formulae to use for the question.

 

KRING, KRING! “Hello imo. You’re here already. Okay I’m coming out to pick you up.” Krystal informs Amber she needs to go out for a while to fetch her aunt outside.

 

“Noona, we’re bored. Can you play us some song to kill the boredom? We promise we will finish our homework after that.” Key takes the guitar and hand it to Amber.

 

“Alright then. Don’t break your promise okay.” Amber tunes the guitar before start playing it.

 

She used to be my only enemy and never let me free,
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be,
Ever other day I crossed the line, I didn't mean to be so bad,
I never thought you would become the friend I never had,
Back then I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love,


Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend
I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now,
Every little thing you said and did was right for me,
I had a lot of time to think about, about the way I used to be,
Never had a sense of my responsibilty
Back then I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love,


Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend
But now I’m sure I know why, why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes, all I can give you is love,
Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend
Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend

(Mama, spice girls)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Imo, I miss you.” Krystal hugs her aunt.

 

“I miss you to Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter