What a rude girl

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It still early in the morning but someone already up to gets ready to school.

 

Amber turned off the alarm clock and went to the washroom to get ready for school. It still dark outside but Amber doesn’t care. The early bird gets the worm, which is what Amber thinks when she walks to the bus station alone. There are no crowded peoples, no noisy conversation and comfy ride.

 

In class, Amber is always the first one to arrive. She will clean the board, empty the dustbin and even sweep the floor even though it is not her duty today. This is something that no one knew about. Her classmates think it kinda weird at first for the class to be in clean conditions every morning but soon the just ignored it and thought it was the janitor doing.

 

Like always, after cleaning Amber will go up to the rooftop and sleep there until the class about to start. She will get up five minutes before the school bell ring and walk to her class with her earphone on. Some of her classmates will look at her and some were looking at her with disgusted look. Well, Amber appearance was quite different from the other girls, short colored hair, multiple earrings and will be mistaken as a boy if she did not wear her school skirt uniform.

 

Amber ignored the looks and go straight to her desk. Once she takes her seat, she put her hand and head on her desk and pretends to sleep to avoid any conversation with her classmates.

 

"What a lazy girl" the girl with a long hair sarcastically said during her conversation with her others friends.

 

"Yeah, I know right. How does she even get the top student award last year? Always sleep during class." The other girl replied.

 

"Maybe she used some kind of spell to our teacher." All of the girls stared at each other and start to laugh after the last comment.

 

Amber actually had heard all the girls talking bull about her. She doesn’t have the mood to fight them back and just remain silent.

 

"That’s enough girls. Go to your own seat and start preparing your books. Teacher will come here soon." The class monitor ordered them.

 

The door opens and the teacher came in. There is someone behind him.

 

"Morning everyone, today you will have a new transfer student joining in as your new classmates." The teacher asks the new student to introduce himself.

 

"Hello everyone, my real name is Kevin Li but you can call me Kris. I’m from Canada and I like to play basketball." The class burst into laughter after they saw Kris making a shooting a ball poses.

 

"where should I put you?" The teacher was scanning where Kris seat should be. The girls raises their hands up even though they already have a desk mate. "Alright Kris, go sit next to Amber since there is no one sitting  beside her and please wake her up after that." Kris nods and walk to his seat.

 

As Kris was sitting down on her seat, Amber suddenly wake up. Kris smile and introduce himself to her. He then takes out his hand to have a handshake with Amber. Amber ignored his hand.

 

"Okay Kristina or whoever you are, let me get this straight. First, don’t try to make a conversation with me, second your desk is here and my desk is here, don’t cross the line, third if you don’t know anything don’t ask me ask someone else and lastly, don’t disturb my sleep." With that, Amber continues with her sleep.

 

Kris was shocked upon hearing the words coming out from Amber mouth just now. ‘Is this girl for real, why so rude lady’ Kris thought and trying to calm himself by taking a big breath. He doesn’t want to cause a scene in his first class.

 

Finally it is break time. After hearing the bell ring, Amber stand up and go out leaving Kris without any word. Kris just shakes his head upon seeing Amber go out from the class. He was about to take out his lunch box that his mother had prepared for him when there was someone sitting in front of him and Amber’s seat.

 

"So, you like basketball huh. Want to join us after school today?"

 

Kris was surprise at the sudden question at first but slowly remained calm. "Sure, but first can I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter