Cat Blankets and Maknaes

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:  Kyuyun’s upset, but Sungmin knew how to make it up to im.

 

A/N: I’m trying to look back on backlogs. :D. based on Sungmin joking he likes males wit manager when he went to Japan for the first stage of Vampire.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

Sungmin grins widely, taking another shot and adjusting the ‘ears’ he currently had on top of his head. He was inside his hotel room, a few hours after the end of his first stage in the musical Vampire, and in fact should be resting by now but he was still wide awake…the reason probably having something to do with the blue blanket he had around himself.

 

It was no secret Sungmin was fond of cute and adorable things, and one of the things he loved most about Japan (aside from the fans...and of course, the food and the sights) are the endless variety of apparel, the blue cat hooded blanket he was wearing right now was one of them. He stares at his selca and nods approvingly, contemplating on whether or not he should update his blog about it…after all he had a feeling his fellow stage actors already posted pictures of him with the blanket earlier today anyway.

 

“Oh! I should tell Kyu!” he jumps to his feet and fetches his small laptop from his suitcase, remembering his promise to call the maknae before he went to bed. Kyuhyun was complaining of how he wouldn’t be able to watch Sungmin’s show again because of the destination, but Sungmin assured him it was no big deal and that he would call him after his show.

 

Of course he didn’t know Kyuhyun was actually a bit mad at him since earlier that day.

 

Cho Kyuhyun didn’t really get mad at Sungmin…no. It was really more like he couldn’t get mad at him because the older would never do anything to make him deliberately angry (except when Sungmin was making him jealous and by golly, the man knew how to do that). But in fact he was upset and he was ready to give Sungmin a piece of his mind. He waited for Sungmin to come online (because he did say he would) and was just about to say his first words of “Yah Sungmin! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter