Of Last Day Plans and New Ones

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Sungmin makes plans to watch Kyuhyun’s musical but not all plans can be pushed through.

 

 

A/N: Yes, I’m supposed to be updating other fics, but this head canon has been stuck in my head for a while and had to drabble it down. Unbeta-ed and random

 

Pure fiction story okay

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Kyuhyun sighed in relief when manager hyung finally told him they arrived home at the dorms. It had been quite a tiring day of tiring rehearsals and a musical show for him, frankly speaking he was exhausted….and felt a little guilty at what had happened earlier after his show. Not like he actually meant to shout at the fans nor look angry at all, he just wanted to get home because he was already aching all over.

 

He just hoped they weren’t really mad at him now, something tells him they weren’t…which he wasn’t as of now sure it that’s a bad or a good thing. He dragged himself towards his room, not even caring to look at the kitchen. He wasn’t really that hungry anyway.

 

“Kyu?” he stopped in his tracks and turned to see Sungmin coming in from behind. The aegyo king looked like he just came back from his own musical practice. He looked tired too, but probably not as bad as Kyuhyun knew he looked at that moment. The older looked at him worried “Do you need help to make to your room?” he asked kindly, thinking the maknae was about to drop at any second.

 

“I’m fine hyung” he answered, but gladly accepted the help when Sungmin offered his shoulders, truthfully Kyuhyun didn’t really feel that much tired, but if looking that way would bring Sungmin to his side that quickly then he wasn’t at all in a hurry to look better. “Thanks”

 

“Bad Day?” when they got to his room, Sungmin eased Kyuhyun on the bed, the younger at the comfort of the soft mattress. He chuckled, before leaning over and started pressing his fingers on his back in a gentle massage. Kyuhyun grunted gratefully.

 

 

“A little, I’m fine now though”

 

Sungmin hummed, continuing his service. Then he remembered that something he was supposed to ask the younger earlier that day. “By the way Kyuhyun, I already asked Hyukjae if he can come with me on your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter