Gluwein and concerts

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: So why did Sungmin have the sudden urge to make Gluwein?


A/N: Inspired from April 29, 2014 when Sungmin updated his blog and Kyu's role in Singing in the rain got public.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Lee Sungmin doesn't normally wake in the middle of the night after his usual bedtime but when he does, it’s probably due to hunger pangs. Just like now.

 

Sungmin blinked and rolled around in bed, the digital glow in the dark clock he had on his bedside only read 12 midnight, it was only 2 hours since he went to sleep...it definitely can’t be time to get up yet. Then his stomach grumbled and he remembered he didn’t have a proper the night before because he was already tired when he got back to the dorms. He sat up, on any other evenings he would probably just ignore his growling tummy and go back to sleep, but he guessed tonight is not going to be one of those night. He got up slowly and made his way out of his room.

 

The 11th floor felt so empty, but he should have known that because Hyukjae was on Japan with Donghae for their album tour, and Ryeowook is still probably on KBS doing prerecording for Sukira. He wondered if Kyuhyun was already home but the usual light coming from the maknae’s room was off and he guessed the man is still in musical practice.

 

He made his way to the fridge, trying to see if Ryeowook left anything for them to eat. He could cook something himself but it was late and he was lazy and sleepy already. He grinned in triumph when he found some pasta on one of the usual canisters. He took it out and quickly the set the stove to heat.

 

He placed the pasta in when the pan was hot enough, and was waiting for it to boil when movement from behind him made Sungmin turn around. He gasped and would have shouted when a big form appeared out of nowhere, but relaxed the next second because he recognized it as only Kyuhyun dragging himself across the hall to his room, probably.

 

“Kyuhyunnie?” he called out, making the maknae stop on his heels and peeking at the kitchen. Sungmin frowned at how he looked. “Wow, you look like a zombie” he pointed out.

 

“Feel like one, too” Kyuhyun grumbled with a shrug.

 

Sungmin stared, feeling a little sorry for the maknae. “Are you hungry? I was just heating up dinner” he offered, indicating the now delicious smelling food floating on the kitchen.

 

Kyuhyun considered it for a moment. He already ate after practice, and more than anything he was just tired and wanted to go to bed after a whole day of endless rehearsal, but since it was Sungmin offering, there was no way in hell he was going to say ‘No’. He nodded, making his way to the small table where the older already set up the plates and cutlery. “Thanks Sungmin hyung” he said.

 

The aegyo king smiled brightly.

 

“So how’s the musical coming along?” Sungmin asked curiously as they were digging into their food. He heard the new musical was another Broadway adaptation, and the surprise was that their entertainment company was going to fund it. “Did they announce already?”

 

Kyuhyun shrugged “They’ll be announcing the roles this week I think. It’s okay I guess…just tiring, and they really want to use rain effect on some of the scenes” he scoffed at that, he haven’t really tested out his new tap dancing skills with water just yet.

 

“Water? Really?”

 

“Yeah~” he sighed, wincing a little when he moved his shoulders too much. “They wanted us to really Sing in the rain” he joked lamely, Sungmin punched him on the shoulder lightly with a grin and he chuckled at his own antic. “Still, they should at least warm the water they use in that scene though, it’s freezing”

 

“You’re already practicing with rain?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded “Director says we’d be doing it for a week to see what adjustments should be made in the production” he said nonchalantly, finishing off the last of his meal. “It’s a little tricky, but it’ll be amazing, you’ll see”

 

“It must be tiring though” Sungmin pouted a little, worried for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter