Of Ranks and How Useless it can be

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Ryeowook called Kyuhyun to lethim know his ranking on Idol Charts

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Midmorning inside the Super Junior dorms, and the members who had schedule or something to do would probably be outside already. Those who didn’t have anything for the day were either still asleep or left to their own things. Kyuhyun was one of the latter, but out of the usual norm for the maknae, he wasn’t at all playing games on his laptop. He was actually still sleeping inside his room, mouth slightly open and blanket covering up to the upper part of his chest.

 

He was enjoying his deep sleep, until suddenly his mobile rang loudly and woke up the maknae. He opened his eyes and looked around, almost ready to growl at whoever disturbed his sleep, then he saw his phone and was so tempted to ignore the blasted thing when he saw it was Ryeowook calling. He tsked, what on earth could this one want with him so early in the freaking morning?

 

Reluctantly he pressed answer and held the device to his ear. “Kyukyu!!” Ryeowook’s voice, loud and sounding too damn happy wanted to make Kyuhyun end the call right then and there, but he knew the eternal maknae would have his head if he ever did something like that, he sighed and asked him why he called. “What are you doing?”

 

He was tempted to say he was freaking sleeping, but settled for a “Just lying down” answer. Ryeowook hummed on the second line, Kyuhyun realized he must in the middle of filming something. “Do you have any schedules today?” “None” “Yah, Then why does your voice sound so y?” he asked, almost a demand. The maknae smirked, “It’s always been like this” he sniggered inwardly, he could just see how the man’s eyes would roll at his words “or maybe because I was lying on my back”

 

Then Ryeowook revealed that he actually called because he was recording for Idol Chart that moment and that apparently Kyuhyun made it to top 7 of the list of “Really precious boyfriend that I want to make as mine” chart. The maknae heard the jealousy in his voice and resisted the urge to laugh, clearing his throat and looking down just in time to see his blanke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter