Because it's All You

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, appearance by Heechul
Rating: PG

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“I’m going out today” Kyuhyun blinked at Heechul’s words, wondering if the man was talking to him, but there was no one else in the kitchen, so that meant either Heechul was talking to his phone (which he wasn’t) or he was, indeed, speaking to the maknae.

 

“Uhm, okay?” he said, frowning slightly and walked to the fridge to get some milk. “Have a nice day?”

 

The older male snorted, staring at him testily. “That’s nice of you, but that wasn’t why I told you I’m not going to be home today Kyuhyun” his voice dropped a little lower, alerting Kyuhyun that he was entering a serious topic now. The maknae frowned, sitting across him from the table. Heechul looked around making sure they were really alone. “I won’t be able to look after him if I’m not here”

 

Kyuhyun froze, realizing what he was talking about. Heechul carried on “I know he looks alright now, but we all know him well enough to notice he’s just acting that way so we won’t worry” he hummed in agreement. Sungmin was acting like he was well on his road to recovery, it was almost unreal how he was back to his usual self in record time, but only Heechul and Kyuhyun saw well how devastated he truly was that they didn’t believe the front the aegyo king was currently putting up, but both didn’t have the heart to tell him off.

 

“I understand hyung, don’t worry” he said, eyes darting to where the rooms were, his heart ached to see Sungmin again even if the last he saw him was just last night before they went their separate rooms to sleep. He knew he would forever regret the fact he didn’t offer to sleep on the same bed with him.

 

Heechul stared at their maknae, but chose not to say anything. “I know he doesn’t like going on SNS, but if he ever gets too close to one, distract him” he instructed “I don’t want him seeing anything related to him for a while” Kyuhyun nodded, if they had one thing to be thankful for its that Sungmin wasn’t fond of opening any SNS, Kyuhyun himself checked once and saw a lot of reactions from the fans, while he was happy to say that a lot of fans still supported Sungmin, he was sure the aegyo king would still feel guilty and sad over some of the less than positive comments. He supposed those things couldn’t be helped, but Sungmin didn’t need to see them now, not when he just manage to get himself to smile (even if it was a forced one).

 

“I will” Heechul smiled, if only these two were the one dating, then he would be happier and more worry-free “Alright then, I’m off meeting with the guys.”

 

Kyuhyun waved him off, smiling and staring down onto his drink for a while. “I wish I can cheer him up…”he thought inwardly, “Maybe I can go get him some ice cream?” After all, Sungmin always did love sweet things…

 

“That’s really sweet of you Kyu, but I’ll have to pass…if I eat anything cold now I won’t have voice for days” a voice behind him said, and Kyuhyun almost jumped to the table. He gasped and stared wide eyed at the person who was smiling calmly from behind him.

 

“Sungmin hyung?!” he exclaimed “How…What….How long have you been there?!”

 

Sungmin smiled shyly, not looking at Kyuhyun, “How long have you been talking with Heechul hyung about me?” but he didn’t sound mad at all, if anything he seemed touched that Heechul and Kyuhyun were looking out for him. “Thank you, Kyu…and to Heechul hyung too”

 

Kyuhyun blushed a little at that, he wasn’t expecting Sungmin would be listening in…good thing it was Heechul who did most of the talking. “We’re just worried about you hyung, don’t be mad at us okay?” he said hesitantly

 

Sungmin shook his head “I’m not…” he said sincerely.  “I’m just---thank you” he said, this time he looked up to meet Kyuhyun’s eyes. He smiled warmly, for the first time since the whole fiasco that his eyes were smiling as well. Kyuhyun could help but smile back happily, yet restraining himself from reaching out to hug him because he knew it would ruin the moment. For now it was enough that Sungmin was looking at him like that again.

 

“Anything for you, hyung”

 

NEVERGONNALEAVETHISSHIPNOMATTERHWTABECAUSEIMDELUSIONALTHATWAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

Kyuhyun groaned when he received manager hyung’s text that he should be getting ready to leave for Radio Star recording then Sukira for later in the evening. He and Sungmin were watching some TV (movies----because Kyuhyun wasn’t taking any chances if some random news suddenly pop out and remind Sungmin again) when it came and Sungmin laughed at him because he didn’t want to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter