Of fanmeets and I can't wait to get home

Oretachi no Joy~ // 俺達のJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Kyuhyun goes to Thailand for a fanmeet again, but like before he almost couldn’t wait to get home

 

A/N: situated from February 27 to March 1. random and late because I have been lazy and busy lololol

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

“Here you go Kyu~”

 

Kyuhyun blinked at the item ed in his arms. Then looked up at his former roommate who was smiling warmly at him. He smiled back despite the slight confusion. “A sweater?” he asked, looking down at what was given to him, it was red, with cute reindeer design that made the maknae chuckle inwardly. It was definitely something Sungmin would pick out.

 

“For your trip” Sungmin smiled, nodding “That’s today right?” for a second there, the older man’s eyes widened at the thought of being wrong, but the smile from Kyuhyun eventually made him relax.

 

“Yeah, I’ll definitely wear this today to Thailand then” he said, making the aegyo king beam “Thanks hyung”

 

“I thought it’d go nicely with that new mask you got” The older said with a shy grin. “But it’d probably be hot when you get to Thailand so take it off before you touch down okay?”

 

“Do I have to?” Kyuhyun whined like a child, then chuckled at the look from the older “Alright, alright I will” he said.”Why are you already awake anyway?” he asked suddenly, staring at the other. Sungmin was already clad in sweatpants and a shirt, definitely not his usual sleeping clothes. Obviously he was about to go out on a schedule too.

 

“Oh, I have musical practice today” Sungmin said as the maknae hummed in response. They spent about a near minute in comfortable silence, the maknae putting on his sweater before manager hyung eventually came for the younger man. Sungmin bid them goodbye and goodluck, along with the “Kyuhyunnie, bring home masita for me again, okay?” that made him chuckle, waving his “alright, I will” answer.

 

Kyuhyun got into the van, craning his neck and conditioning his mind for another day of schedule. He was actually still a little sleepy but he knew he had work. The sweater hugged his body warmly making him sigh in content. When they were close to the airport he puts on his mask and cap and anticipates to meet the fans.

 

One more Day, here I come...he thought with a small smile, before the doors were opened and Cho Kyuhyun steps out, ready.

 

Truthfully, it wasn’t a secret anymore that a lot of people ship Kyuhyun and Sungmin in Thailand. both boys were aware of the fact, and were both grateful and shy for it at the same time. Last time the maknae did a fanmeet for masita, Sungmin even had a special participation. Sadly though, they weren’t able to do that this year with the conflict in schedules, but Kyuhyun still found himself looking forward to the day’s events.

 

The fanmeet is like the one held last year, he was going to be asked questions then drawing lots to pick out the lucky fans to be able to meet and greet him. Kyuhyun was a little worried he would have to make salad again, but the staff assured him it wouldn’t be done this year. Instead, he would just be decorating ready-made cupcakes. He nodded and relaxed visibly at that, confident he would do well this time.

 

Soon the program started.

 

“Which member is the first to eat masita when you come back to the dorm?” the emcee asked him eagerly after a series of earlier questions, making the fans scream again. Sungmin’s name could be heard distinctly from the crowd and Kyuhyun had to stop himself from smiling too much before he could give out his answer.

 

“Before,I bought masita back to the dorms before going out for a schedule…” he said, trying to keep his face straight “When I came back I found Sungmin…” the fans screamed and he had to pause a bit. “already eating it” he ended, chuckling inwardly at the memory. Sometimes he wondered why Masita hasn’t taken Sungmin as an endorser yet because apparently he loved their products a tad bit more than Kyuhyun.

 

“Then we can both come here and promote together” he thought with a smile, almost missing out the next question from the emcee. Luckily the translator noona cleared that brought him back instantly. He fixes his attention back to the crowd, smiling inwardly at the banners all laid out for him, different sizes and shapes. His eyes caught one banner amongst the small sea of fans.

 

규민

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter