Waiting For You...

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

On the sofa of this clean looking living room with black and dark coloured furnitures as white for the back ground, sat a pair of figures in a rather heated kissing session.

Siwon in a white wifebeater and shorts, seated in front of his long time crush with his hands holding onto Kyuhyun's face, kissing passionately on this plump lips which he can never get enough of.

They were supposed to have dinner together, so....what led to a make out session?!

 

An hour ago

Kyuhyun appeared once again in front of Siwon's apartment, 3rd day in a row. Under the request of his bodyguard.

Strangely, he has not been getting schedules after five in the recent afternoons. And weird enough, his bodyguard could come out with some excuses to make him appeared in front of his apartment.

It must be a conspiracy between my manager and my bodyguard... Damn these two!

 

But still, willingly or unwillingly, he came again. Even dressing up a little before he stepped out of his dorm. A fitting short sleeve black tee that made his milky skin stands out much, and a pair of skinny blue jeans showing off his lengthy legs. He styled his hair to make it fluffy cute, and even sprayed a little perfume...

It is just his apartment! Why do I have to do this?! 

 

Heaving a big breath, he rang the doorbell. And the door was opened instantly. Standing at the doorway, a widely smiling Siwon flashing his dimples, in a white wifebeater and shorts...

WIFEBEATER AND SHORTS! DAMN! Kyuhyun was cursing internally, because the clothes that Siwon was wearing, perfectly showed off his well-built body! The revealed biceps, the bumpy chest and those abs that are faintly showing through the white cloth! And those toned legs with perfect muscles!

Kyuhyun had to control his heart, before it started to pop out from his mouth.

DAMN! WHY DON'T YOU JUST NOT WEAR ANYTHING! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF WEARING AND NOT WEARING!

 

"Erm hi Kyu?" Siwon broke the silence, as he sensed that Kyuhyun was eyeing at him awkwardly.

Kyuhyun faked a cough as he pushed himself through the door, "Hyung. What do you want me here for again?"

Siwon could smell a tint of perfume when Kyuhyun walked through him. He smiled at the thought of Kyuhyun putting a little effort to come to his apartment.

And he liked how the black tee on Kyuhyun, showed off how milky his skin. 

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun called out again. He had started to call Siwon 'hyung', after Siwon pestered him the other day. Siwon loves the sound of that, and much better than 'sunbae'. Though his favourite is still 'Siwonnie'...

 

"Ahhhh.... Sorry Babykyu...." Siwon apologized.

"Yah! Don't call me Babykyu!!" Kyuhyun snapped before Siwon could continue.

"It really suits you well." Siwon smiled, causing more death glares from Kyuhyun, "You see, I am still having this wound here, so I can't reach a place where I put my wine glasses." Siwon pouted, "So could you please, help me with that?"

"What? You call me over just because of this?" Kyuhyun could not believe his ears, "Yah! Didn't you say your wound is healing well?! And what kind of lame excuse is this?! Not to mention the other lame excuses just to get me here!"

"But...these lame excuses are just me wanting to see you..." Siwon lowered down his head, hands clenching at his wound, "And tomorrow I will be back to work... So today will be my last chance to have you alone with me... Unless you don't want me back..."

Kyuhyun's anger started to soften.

"I just...want to have a cozy dinner with you."

Kyuhyun's heart sank further as he saw the layout of the diner table full of food, and a bottle of red wine, with a small candlelight on the table. Damn you Cho Kyuhyun! Why can't you be nice for once?!

"You...prepared all these?" Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon nodded his head, looking rather upset like a lost puppy.

"You should have said you want dinner with me. I will come...I never say no to food, hyung." Kyuhyun held Siwon's face up to face him.

 

"And I want my bodyguard back. Tomorrow. You have no excuse to skip work." Kyuhyun demanded.

Siwon smiled, and he pecked a soft kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

 

"Got you." He smirked.

 

"Yah!! Choi Siwon!! You faker!!!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's chest for his acting.

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hands, and forcefully brought them to wrap around his waist so Kyuhyun could fall onto his chest. He sniffed hard on Kyuhyun's hair while planting some kisses on his hair.

"God... You smell so nice.. And your perfume is so intoxicating." Siwon mumbled.

Kyuhyun blushed hard on Siwon's chest.

"And your clothes... Can you not wear these in public?"

"What?!" Kyuhyun looked up to Siwon, and he found himself staring straight into Siwon's bright eyes just inches away.

"You are revealing too much of your milky skin." Siwon replied.

"Oh look who is talking, a person who wear a singlet, showing much more skin than me..." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Well, I am wearing this because I want to impress you." 

"Exactly... That is why... I am wearing this too..." Kyuhyun blushed.

 

Siwon smirked, knowing the meaning of Kyuhyun's words. He released Kyuhyun, and dragged him to the sofa.

"Aren't we having dinner?" Kyuhyun asked.

"That...can wait." Siwon replied, he pushed Kyuhyun down on the sofa, and dashed into his room.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun called out.

Within seconds, Siwon was out of his room, holding a package in his hand. He shoved them to Kyuhyun, smiling like an idiot in love, and sat beside Kyuhyun, signaled him to open up. Kyuhyun looked at the package, and he smiled as he recalled a similiar package wrapper just like this. The package in high school that made him smiled throughout the day with a very heartwarming gift from A.C.

 

Kyuhyun opened the package, and found the usual energy bottle drink. However, the usual smiley face on the cap was being replaced by a heartshape.

"I give you...my heart." Siwon muttered.

Kyuhyun blushed hearing his bodyguard being so cheesy. He digged in the package further, and took out a box.

"Open it." Siwon smiled.

Kyuhyun opened the box, and in the box, laid a beautiful bracelet with colourful beads and crystals. Kyuhyun took it out and admired the beauty under the lights in the living room as the beads and crystals shined like glittering stars.

"Wow..." Kyuhyun drooled literally upon the sight.

"Glad you like it." Siwon flashed his dimples, "I saw this on the streets earlier, and I thought of you. You are like a star to me, that glitters in my life."

"Then you should have it, not me."

"Oh don't worry about me. I have one too." Siwon raised his hand, "See? Already wearing it. Its like a pair. Just like you and I."

 

Kyuhyun's face dropped, as he brought the bracelet down to his laps and started playing with the beads.

Siwon noticed the change in his expression, so he placed his hands on top of Kyuhyun's hands.

"Whats wrong, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun looked up to Siwon's face, with his eyes shaped like puppy's eyes, "Hyung, I haven't give you any response. So...we are not a pair."

Siwon chuckled seeing such adorable expression, "Silly. Of course I know you haven't. But I know, we will be a pair. Just like these bracelets."

"But I don't know how long I will take... I mean, I know I had took a long time since high school, and now I am still taking my own sweet time..." Kyuhyun lowered his head once again.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun into his arms, and gave his a tight warm hug, "Its ok baby... I will wait. I will wait for you to give me a response. When you are ready, we will wear these bracelets, together." 

Kyuhyun nodded his head, against Siwon's chest. He can hear the heartbeats of his bodyguard clearly, which gave him the calmness and warmth that he started to get used to.

 

"Kyu, can I kiss you?" Siwon asked out of the sudden.

"What?!" Kyuhyun raised his head, feeling amused by the question. Didn't you say you will wait?

"We had done kissing a few times already, isn't it? No harm doing it again..." Siwon stated shamelessly.

"What?! I....NNNNGGGHHH!!" Without waiting his response, Siwon quickly pulled Kyuhyun towards him to crush their lips together.

 

Present

And so it led to the kissing session that they were having, with the dinner totally forgotten.

Kyuhyun had to grab Siwon's biceps for the support as he arched his back with Siwon leaning towards him and kissed his lips furiously. Not enough with just kissing, Siwon bit the lower lip to open Kyuhyun's mouth, before he stuffed his tongue inside Kyuhyun's tasty mouth. Being too aroused by the kiss, Kyuhyun did not deny the access of the tongue, and in return, he pushed his tongue into Siwon's hot cavern.

Siwon pushed Kyuhyun down lightly, allowing Kyuhyun to lay his back comfortably on the sofa, with their lips connected throughout. Siwon supported himself by pressing his arms on the sofa so his crush would not get hurt by him. But Kyuhyun raised his hands from Siwon's arms, and wrapped them around the broad shoulder to pull his bodyguard even closer to himself, which caused Siwon to bump his chest onto Kyuhyun's chest, and the kiss got deepened. Soft moans can be heard from the corners of their mouths as they continued the tongue twisting game. Kyuhyun could taste the sweetness of his bodyguard's strong tongue, when the tongue roamed in his mouth, savouring every parts inside. So ...

Noting that Kyuhyun would need some air soon, AND the kisses had to stop before things got more heated up, Siwon pulled away relunctantly and smirked when Kyuhyun moaned with the lack of the warmth on his lips. The plump lips looked even plump and y with the swell. Siwon couldn't take his eyes away from the result of this kissing session. He caressed the plump lips, and gave a few short and sweet kisses before he finally gazed at the flushing Kyuhyun.

 

"Thank you for the treat." Siwon smiled widely, deep dimples showing his satisfaction, still hovering over Kyuhyun who was panting slightly due to the lack of air.

Kyuhyun blushed, thinking back of the kissing session in his head. If this is what happened before my response, I cannot imagine what will happen when I give my response... Oh god...

"Can..I get up now?" Kyuhyun asked shyly.

"No... You can't." Siwon smirked. He liked it with Kyuhyun lying under him looking so shyly cute.

"Why not?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Because...I want to do this again." Siwon kissed lightly on the lips that he cannot get enough of, "And again." Another kiss, "And again." One more kiss, "And again..."

"Yah!! Hyung!" Kyuhyun stopped Siwon by pushing his chest.

"Ohhh my wound...." Siwon whined, seeing the rejection from Kyuhyun.

"Hyung! Stop using it for excuse againn! It doesn't hurt anymore, right?" Kyuhyun pouted, releasing his hands on Siwon's broad chest.

And of course, Siwon seized the chance to kiss one more time, "And again!" 

 

The neglected food on the diner table was finally getting the attention after the cuddling went on for another half an hour or so. Once both were done with the kissing and cuddling over and over and over again, Siwon finally stood up and pulled Kyuhyun to the diner table. He took the wine glasses without troubles, reaching all well to the top of the cupboard, which caused a "tsk" from Kyuhyun. Then, carefully, he lit up the candlelight on the table, poured the wine into the glasses, and sat down opposite of Kyuhyun for the dinner.

"I am sorry for the food turning cold..."

"So next time, please prepare the food last." Kyuhyun took a bite of the cold food, but still tasted nice despite the cold.

"Oh... I will take note of that..." Siwon smiled widely, knowing there will be a second, third, fourth and more time.

 

The night ended with Kyuhyun standing by his dorm, bidding goodbye to Siwon who drove him back to his dorm. In his black Audi R8. Kyuhyun was impressed to see his bodyguard owning an Audi. And it was a stunning looking car, just like Siwon himself. Kyuhyun couldn't pull his eyes away, admiring how stunning Siwon was, wearing the same wifebeater where he flexed his biceps in turning the steering wheel.

So hot...

 

The car stopped at the building where Kyuhyun's dorm was. Unwillingly, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand before he get back in the dorm.

"Rest well baby.. And I will see you tomorrow." Siwon pressed his lips on the soft hand, and put it in front of his chest. Already behaving like a pair of lovers.

"You rest well too, Siwonnie." Kyuhyun blushed with the cheesy action by his bodyguard, "And put on your usual cologne, I...missed that smell..."

And he leaned forward to kiss softly at the corner of Siwon's lips. Not waiting for the reaction from Siwon, he quickly jumped down of the car and ran into the building.

 

Siwon blinked his eyes, not only Kyuhyun called him Siwonnie, again, he realised his baby just pecked on his lips. He carefully caressed the part where the plump lips left the mark, and smiled like an idiot to himself. His long-time crush just gave him a sweet kiss at the corner of his lips...

 

Oh my.... How can I not love you more?! Do I even need a response from you, my Babykyu?

--------------------

The next day, the moment Kyuhyun opened the door of his dorm, he was greeted with his bodyguard, in proper suit and tie.

"Hi baby." Siwon flashed his deep dimples at the singer, which caused him a slap on his biceps.

"Yah! Don't call me baby here!" Kyuhyun looked at his behind, afraid that his dorm mates might heard the bodyguard.

Siwon grinned wider, to see a shy Kyuhyun is such a wondering sight. What will it be like to wake up with this shy Kyuhyun on bed every morning...

"Yah hyung! Stop grinning like an idiot here!" Kyuhyun frowned.

"I am happy to see you. Finally I am back at work, and the first thing I want to do, is to fetch you. Teuk hyung and Henry are waiting for us downstairs. Come lets go." Siwon held out his hand, waiting for Kyuhyun's hand.

Kyuhyun stretched out his hand, but was interupted by his best friend Changmin.

 

"Hey sunbae! You are back! In full force! Ready for more kicking?" Changmin greeted Siwon in such hyper mood, that jerked Kyuhyun instantly where he pulled back his hand.

Siwon was disappointed to see Kyuhyun keeping his hand, but was soon smiling at Changmin greeting back.

"Take care of Kyuhyun. Know he is such a pain in sometimes." Changmin chuckled.

"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN! Don't you have scehdules to do too?!" Kyuhyun barked.

Changmin raised his hands to surrender and moving back to his room, but not forgetting to tease his friend, "See sunbae, I was right. HE IS EVIL!" And ran off before Kyuhyun could grab him for a punch.

 

"So...shall we go?" Siwon made way for Kyuhyun to get out of the dorm.

 

In the lift, Kyuhyun was looking at Siwon at the corner of his eyes. He could sense that Siwon was disappointed that he retreated his hand when Changmin appeared to interupt. Why did he even appeared at the wrong timing? Tsk...

The silence in the lift was rather awkward. And the smell of Siwon's usual cologne was driving Kyuhyun crazy bits by bits. So without thinking much and before the lift reaches the ground, Kyuhyun wrapped his hand around Siwon's strong hand, and pulled himself to close up the gap.

His mouth moved towards Siwon's ear and he whispered softly, "Hyung, you smell nice with your cologne."

Just at the right timing, the lift's door opened. Kyuhyun released his hand and dashed out of the lift, with his face blushing like a strawberry.

And Siwon stepped out slowly, just grinned at the warmth that was left behind by Kyuhyun on his hand.

 

In the van, Leeteuk just finish updating of Kyuhyun's schedule for the day, all the way till late at night. But instead of the usual complains, Kyuhyun just nodded his head, accepting all the schedules with a smile. WITH A SMILE?! That is really weird for a brat like Kyuhyun. Did something happened earlier?

"Siwon hyung, you recovered real fast!" Henry was chatting with Siwon as usual, who was seated at the front seat with Henry. But his eyes were peeping at Kyuhyun through the rear mirror.

"Oh yes, because... I have someone to take care of me when I was injured. Thankful TO that person." Siwon turned his attention towards Henry, flashing his dimples. But in his mind was all about Kyuhyun at his apartment for the past few days...

"Oh that is so lucky of you." Henry envied the blissful looking Siwon.

"Yeah.. I am very lucky." And his eyes moved back to the rear mirror, where a smile was flashing at him through the mirror.

"So...are you two together?" Leeteuk asked, smirking.

The sudden question caused Kyuhyun to throw a death glare at Leeteuk, where Siwon was almost choked at his own saliva.

"*COUGH COUGH*!!"

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun hissed.

"I am just being concerned towards Siwon! He is such a nice guy, everyone is snatching to be his lover, right Siwon ah?" Leeteuk moved forward to pat Siwon's back, who was still coughing with the choke. "If that person did not want to be with you, tell me, I can take the place."

"YAH HYUNG!" Kyuhyun pouted.

Leeteuk laughed. This is such a rare chance to tease the singer!

 

Reaching the first schedule of the day where Kyuhyun had to record a music show at the broadcast station. As usual, Siwon get down to scan the crowd, and making a pave for Kyuhyun to move through. When the fans saw Siwon, they cheered for him, because he had done a marvellous job in protecting their idol. Siwon was flabbergasted by the cheer, he did not expect such cheerful welcome back from Kyuhyun's fans. Some even made signboards saying "SIWON OPPA YOU ARE JJIANG!" to celebrate the return of their saviour.

But being a professional bodyguard, Siwon had to remain his cool and seriousness, while he signaled the fans to make way for Kyuhyun.

When Kyuhyun stepped out the van, Siwon was quick to grab his waist, before the fan came pouring towards the singer.

As usual, Kyuhyun was being held closely to Siwon, and he felt safe with his bodyguard wrapped him like a precious baby. No fans can go near him, to shove flowers right to his nose, or grab his , or snatch his accessories to keep for souvenirs.

And the grab was tighter than ever...

 

Once in the broadcast station, Siwon kept his hand on Kyuhyun's waist, and moved straight to the waiting room. Kyuhyun eyed at him curiously, but Siwon did not have any intention his hand...yet.

"Hyung... I can walk myself now..." Kyuhyun whispered, avoiding all the suspicious eyes looking at the pair while they walking pass.

Siwon remained his composed expression, as he continued the walk, till they reached the waiting room. Once inside the room, he closed the door behind him, and wrapped his both hands around Kyuhyun, pulling him for a hug.

"Kyu..." Siwon mumbled, "Your fans are the sweetest things ever."

Kyuhyun giggled. Yeah, he did saw the signboards that his fans made for Siwon. Really sweet of them to welcome back his bodyguard this way.

"And who are the one who said in the first place, that my fans are scary?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Well, they are still scary to me, their craziness is beyond my imagination. But, I cannot deny, they are really sweet." Siwon smiled, as he released Kyuhyun to look at the singer face to face.

 

"Just as sweet as you."

And he leaned forward to give a quick peck on the singer's lips.

 

"Yah! Hyung!! What if others see us?!" Kyuhyun smacked Siwon's biceps, as he looked at the door, afraid that someone might just bumped into the room.

"I don't mind." Siwon smirked.

"Yah!! Aissshhhhh you are beyond hopeless!" Kyuhyun pouted.

Siwon laughed at the cuteness of his crush, "Don't worry. I wouldn't do anything stupid. Till you give me a response." He pressed Kyuhyun's nose gently with his finger.

 

Just then, Leeteuk opened the door, just in time to see a blushing Kyuhyun and a smiling Siwon. Aish this loverbirds...

"Yah Kyuhyun ah, you have 30 minutes to prepare for the recording!" Leeteuk barked, "And stop blushing! You don't suit the blushing at all." And Leeteuk was out again to settle the preparation.

 

"YAH!! I AM NOT BLUSHING!" Kyuhyun yelled back, with even redder cheeks.

Siwon had to hold his laughter not to make the singer even more angry, yet it was so fascinating to see Kyuhyun feeling shy around him.

 

 

This is so fun...just like in high school.

--------------------

Flashback

Siwon was going back to his class, when he saw Kyuhyun walking pass at the other side of the corridor to his class, wearing a mask. Why is he wearing a mask? Is he sick? Not feeling well? Feeling curious with one thousand and one questions running in his mind about Kyuhyun, he ran towards the corridor.

Siwon managed to sneak to the back door of the class to peep into Kyuhyun's class. And there, he saw his crush, removing his mask, talking to Changmin, with a red nose.

"Oh dear Kyu ah! Whats wrong with you?" Changmin asked out of concern.

"*SNIFF* I had a cold, training overnight. I *SNIFF* got off from the training, and went to see doctor before *SNIFF* coming here." Kyuhyun explained.

"You should have gone home!" Changmin replied, with Siwon nodding to himself.

"Yah! *SNIFF* How can I?! I missed school for two days. *SNIFF* I will be fine. See? I wear mask! So *SNIFF* none of you will get my virus."

"You are a pabo." Changmin shook his head, and Siwon agreed on that, "And its getting colder nowadays, why aren't you wearing any scarf? No wonder you got sick!"

"I have *SNIFF* no time to get one. Don't worry *SNIFF, my mother will send me something *SNIFF* from Taiwan soon." Kyuhyun assured Changmin, and he laid his head on his desk for a short rest.

 

And that got Siwon thinking. I can't let my Kyuhyun get even more sick...

 

The next day, Siwon appeared to school with a package to put in Kyuhyun's locker. He smiled at his creation, and skipped to the corner to spy on Kyuhyun. Soon enough, Kyuhyun appeared with the same mask on his face. He opened the locker, and Siwon could see the beam from Kyuhyun's eyes. 

Oh he enjoys receiving from me!

Kyuhyun removed his mask to let it hung on one side of his ear, as he pulled out the package. He shook the package a little, arching his eyebrows as he had no idea the content in the package. He opened the package and pulled out a short note from A.C.

 

Dear Kyuhyun, 

Hope you are feeling better. I can't bear to see you getting sick. It hurts my heart knowing you are sick. Please take care. Love you.

Your secret admirer,

A.C.

 

Kyuhyun blushed instantly reading the note from A.C, especially with the words "love you". Siwon at the corner could see a clear blush from Kyuhyun, and he was feeling gleeful to see such side of Kyuhyun.

Then, Kyuhyun procceeded to pull out a flask and a comfy-looking sapphire blue scarf. He screwed open the flask and a strong aroma of hot citron tea filled the surrounding. Though he was having cold, he could faintly smelled the sweetness of the citron tea. He took a sip of the tea, and he could feel the warmth in his body.

And next, he wrapped himself with the scarf, feeling even more heartwarming, as he snuggled his face against the scarf. So warm and comfortable...

Siwon couldn't bring his eyes away from Kyuhyun, seeing more blush coming from Kyuhyun's cheeks. So cute... So adorable...

Kyuhyun closed his locker and wrapped his mask across his face before he skipped to his class, feeling blissful with the flask in his hand and the scarf around his neck.

 

"Glad you like the presents, Kyuhyun..." Siwon smiled.

Nothing is more priceless than seeing a blushing Kyuhyun...

--------------------

Its been a month since Siwon is back to work in full force. And its been more than a month since Kyuhyun knew who A.C was. And so, its been more than a month of waiting for Kyuhyun's response.

Everyday, he was waiting. Seeing Kyuhyun everyday, Siwon was waiting patiently. Yeah, they kissed, they cuddled, they hugged. But there is nothing more than that...

Kyuhyun would visit Siwon's apartment whenever he has no schedule. Then they would spend the time together, chatting, cuddling, hugging and kissing... But there is nothing more than that. Knowing that there is no proper response, Siwon will not do anything more.

No hurry, no pressure, no stress. He just wants his long-time crush to feel comfortable when he gives the response.

 

But everyone around them were anxious.

"You better give the response to sunbae soon! You should see how perfect Siwon is. Before he got snatch away by anyone, you better do so!" Changmin was nagging at his best friend again, seeing Kyuhyun was hiding in his room playing Starcraft during one of the no-schedule day.

"He wouldn't. He loves me for a long time, he wouldn't have a change of heart so soon. Or later." Kyuhyun stated confidently.

"Yah right. I can tell you. There is no guarantee, unless you two are official. Let me warn you, I can feel the girls in our company are eyeing at him everytime he appeared there." Changmin mocked.

Kyuhyun stopped his fingers on the keypads, "They did?"

"Yeah, they did. Some even approached him, asking him for his number. Of course he rejected, saying he was working, but who knows? Maybe just maybe, one day a girl or a guy appeared and stunned him as much as how you stunned him. And seeing you with no response, he might just throw you away for another person! Like I said, for a guy like him, with looks and body and characters and not to mention him being a charismatic bodyguard, he is like a prince on white horse, everyone wants what is inside his pants!"

 

"Is...Jessica one of them?" Kyuhyun clenched his teeth and asked, "Eyeing at him at the company?"

"Who? Jessica from GG?" Kyuhyun nodded, "Yeah, she was within one of them." Changmin replied.

 

"Changmin. Drive me to Siwon's apartment. NOW." Kyuhyun stood up to move to his cupboard, and started picking his best clothes. 

 

Changmin grinned and texted Leeteuk that their plans went well.

Kyuhyun is going to give the response to Siwon sunbae now! Changmin texted.

Oh great! But don't let Siwon knows about it. Lets give him a surprise! Came Leeteuk's reply.

 

The next thing he knew, Kyuhyun was at Siwon's doorstep. He was totally regretting, getting impulsive in deciding to come claim his man without any preparation.

"Stupid Changmin. What have you done to me?" Kyuhyun cursed under his breath.

Everything was fine without the response. Then came this wrecker who just had to speak about the irritating girls who are interested in Siwon, especially that Jessica...

"Just forget it, lets just treat it as another normal visit to his apartment, ok Cho Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun mumbled to himself, and took a deep breath before he rang the doorbell.

 

But instead of the normal smiling Siwon, he was greeted by a stranger. A man. In bathrobe.

"Yes who are you looking for?" The stranger in Siwon's apartment asked.

Kyuhyun was shocked. To see such a pretty man who looks like a girl with wavy red hair, standing in front of him, wearing a bathrobe!

A BATHROBE!!

"Yah kiddo, I am asking you, who are you looking for?" The stranger asked again.

 

"Heechul hyung, who was that?" Siwon appeared behind the stranger, and he was just having a towel wrapping his bottom!

 

HE WAS TOPLESS!

 

TWO MEN IN AN APARTMENT WEARING SO MINIMAL?! WITH NOTHING INSIDE! WHAT IS GOING ON?

DID THIS SISSY LOOKING GUY GET WHAT IS INSIDE SIWON'S PANTS?!

DID SIWON SHOWED ALL HIS CHEST AND ABS AND BICEPS AND..AND...AND HIS TO THE SISSY LOOKING GUY?!

Kyuhyun was screaming in his head, while he stood at the ground silently looking at Siwon.

 

"Kyu...Kyuhyun?!" Siwon widened his eyes to see the shocked Kyuhyun at his doorstep. He did not remember that he has a date with Kyuhyun at his apartment.

"Yah, Wonnie ah, you know him?" Heechul asked. 

He called Siwon, 'Wonnie'...

"Yeah, he is..." 

 

But not wanting to hear the rest of what Siwon was going to say, Kyuhyun ran off, with tears flowing down instantly.

 

"WAIT KYU!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Siwon shouted, surprised to see Kyuhyun running off so suddenly.

"I think...I saw his tears when he turned and ran off..." Heechul stated.

 

"WHAT?!"

Heechul pointed out the outfits that both of them were wearing.

 

"OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!"