Andrew Choi...?

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

At Sapphire Blue Entertainment Co.

Siwon was standing at the corner of the practice room, watching Kyuhyun practising his dance steps. Though Kyuhyun is more of a ballad singer, but he is good in dancing as well. Of course he had to go through all the hardship in achieveing what he is now.

And promising himself that he will protect Kyuhyun no matter what, Siwon asked for the approval to be with Kyuhyun whenever he is out of his dorm.

Of course, partly of him wanting to have more time with Kyuhyun. Sneaky but he is not going to show that intention. Afterall, what matters most, is Kyuhyun's safety.

So, this day, he was allowed to be with Kyuhyun when he practised his dance steps. And god, it was torturing Siwon to hell.

 

The dance steps that Kyuhyun is practising, those y dance steps that make Kyuhyun swayed his hips and moved his chest, and and and THE CROTCH PART where Kyuhyun did his ings!

TOTAL TORTURE!

 

Siwon had to control himself, by clenching his fist hard that the fingernails are making red marks on his palms, biting his lips tight, and swallowing his saliva down his throat. Because...he is very afraid he will just pounce on Kyuhyun and pin him down on the floor to kiss and him hard.

VERY TEMPTING TO KISS AND HIS LIPS HARD!!

So when Siwon saw Kyuhyun taking a break from the sinful dance, he heaved a sigh of relief. Good that he controled well, on his emotions and....lust thinking...

 

"Sunbae, why are you sweating?" Kyuhyun walked towards Siwon with a towel wipping his sweats away, "You are not the one dancing here."

You have the cheek to ask?! All because of you! Siwon was literally screaming in his head.

"Its a little hot here, with your sweats heating up the room..." Siwon had to loosen his tie to show that he is feeling a little hot in the room.

"Oh. So my dance is a little too hot for you to see, is that so?" Kyuhyun smirked and walked away whistling his new song.

Siwon widened his eyes and arched his eyebrows. Did he just smirked at me?!

 

"Kyu, why are you smiling?" One of the dancers practising with Kyuhyun asked curiously.

"Hmmm? Oh, because I am having fun here." Kyuhyun flashed one of his sweetest smile at the dancer.

Of course he is having fun. Having fun in seeing his bodyguard trying very hard to feel comfortable here. He has no idea why his bodyguard had to look so uneasy, as if trying hard to control something, physically and emotionally. But he has to agree that, it was so comical to see his bodyguard in formal black and white suit, supposingly to look professional yet so uncomfortable with his red face and sweat beads on his forehead.

It does brighten his day up. For no reason. Or some reasons which he is oblivious to.

 

Finally after another two hours of torture, the dance practice was done. While waiting for Kyuhyun to wash up and get ready for the next schedule, Siwon waited for him after getting a cup of coffee from the vending machine at the lobby. Just when he was about to settle himself on the sofa, a voice shook him.

"Siwon sunbae!!!!" Jessica Jung came running towards him, beaming. Siwon almost dropped his coffee.

"Erm hi..." Siwon forced a smile at her.

"You are still around. Still babysitting the spoilt brat?" Jessica giggled.

"Not babysitting... I am his bodyguard. And he is not a spoilt brat." Siwon tried to defend Kyuhyun.

"Ohhhh so I see you getting closer to him." Jessica sat down next to Siwon, with her arm leaning close to Siwon's arm, "You have to be careful of him, sunbae. He is evil. I have seen him make the rest of the bodyguards cried, imagine that. Bodyguards crying because of his foul mouth. Aren't bodyguards supposed to be tough. And they are men. Tsk..."

Siwon was feeling uncomfortable, with Jessica talking non-stop to him. How he wished he can run away from her...

 

"YAH! JESSICA JUNG!" A flaring figure stomped towards them.

Siwon stood up immediately upon seeing the pissed Kyuhyun.

"Oh here he is." Jessica smirked, "Hi Kyuhyun shi."

"Yah don't Kyuhyun shi me. Wipe your fake smile off your face. What are you doing so close with MY bodyguard?" Kyuhyun fold his arms, and stared right down at Jessica.

"Talking obviously, can't you see? Siwon sunbae is my sunbae too. And I confessed to him before in high school. Right sunbae? We had a little history back then." Jessica winked at Siwon.

WHAT?! CONFESSED?! THIS ...

"And so?! Are you saying you are having a little rekindle here?!" Kyuhyun glared at Siwon, who is now totally speechless with Kyuhyun's words. Why is he so worked up?

"Oh come on Kyuhyun. We are friends, though sunbae rejected me back then. Because he said he has someone he likes in high school. But I am not sure about now. Are you in love with someone again? If not we can go on a date this time round." And she winked again, flashing her sweetest smile ever.

He never like this girl, even though they were classmates in high school, and trained in the same entertainment company, AND debuted as singers almost at the same time. Kyuhyun would want to slap her, if not for the many eyes looking at them. How dare she....

But why is he feeling so pissed? Siwon is just his bodyguard, not even his friend or his....lover.

But it just didn't feel good! Not good at all!

 

Siwon cleared his throat to get their attention. He took a deep breath before he made the following confession, once more.

"Yes. I am in love with someone. And is still the same person since high school. So I am sorry Jessica, I can't go on a date with you."

He can reject once, he can reject twice again. 

But he didn't expect the shock reaction from Kyuhyun, who had his eyes widened like a goldfish.

Jessica was shocked too, to get the second rejection from the same guy she got rejected the first time. Though she was joking and flirting around with Siwon, never in her world would hear another rejection from him once more. Confessing that he is still in love with the same person!

"Wow sunbae... You are so....loyal to your love. I am feeling so jealous towards that person you love!" Jessica giggled, "Anyway, I was just joking with you. Didn't expect you to be so serious."

Siwon blushed.

Kyuhyun couldn't stand the conversation anymore, so he stood in between the two of them, "Excuse me, Jessica Jung. I got schedule to run right now. So goodbye." And he grabbed his bodyguard's hand, and stomped out of the building.

Did he just grabbed sunbae's hand and stomped off?

 

"Hey hyung!" The joyful Henry greeted Kyuhyun when he opened the door of the van.

But there is no reply from Kyuhyun. 

The sulking Kyuhyun.

He has no idea why, he just feel a little....overwhelmed by Siwon's confession. Or a little bit more than a little... Or.... Whatever! Why was he feeling this way?

As for the bodyguard, Siwon was a little delighted to see such reaction from Kyuhyun. It means...something, right?

--------------------

At the TV station, Kyuhyun was still looking pissed. Leeteuk nudged Siwon about Kyuhyun, but Siwon just shrugged his shoulders, pretend to be clueless over Kyuhyun's expression.

Because when they were moving into the station, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon's hands away from Siwon who tried to grab his waist to move swiftly away from the fans. Siwon was firmed in Kyuhyun's safety, thinking he will be safe if Siwon was close to him. However Kyuhyun pushed him away even more firmly, and walked faster than lightning, avoiding the fans pretty well on his own.

 

"Yah, what is going on with you and Kyuhyun? Did I missed out something?" Leeteuk pulled Siwon aside when Kyuhyun is getting ready for the show.

"I...." 

"SIWON!!" A voice broke the conversation between Siwon and Leeteuk. Siwon turned to the voice and a body was immediately thrown into his arms.

"ORRAAFFFFFHH!!" Siwon almost got choked by the strong hug.

"Yah! Why are you here? Are you debuting as a singer?" Eunhyuk asked, "If you are here, which means.... OHHHH HE IS HERE...."

Siwon quickly covered Eunhyuk's mouth before he leaked out something embarrassing.

"Who is that?" Leeteuk asked.

And Kyuhyun turned his head a little to see the commotion behind him. But all that he saw, was his bodyguard hugging a man who he has no idea who. Who is he?!

"Sorry hyung. He is my best friend since high school, Lee Eunhyuk." Siwon released his grip on Eunhyuk, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to provide dancers for a segment in the show. Say Siwon ah, have you tell Kyu......"

"YAH! THEN YOU SHOULD GO BACK NOW!" Siwon covered Eunhyuk's mouth and pushed him out of the room.

However, Eunhyuk managed to push Siwon's hands away before he was being pushed out entirely, "Ok see you around, ANDREW CHOI."

Siwon was stunned. What is this monkey trying to do?!

 

Leeteuk eyed at Siwon, "You have such a weird friend..."

But Kyuhyun's face dropped further. Best friend since high school? So...is it that guy whom Siwon is in love with since then?

No wait... Did he just call Siwon....ANDREW CHOI?!

 

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon from the corner of his eyes, who was apologizing at Leeteuk for the commotion. 

Andrew Choi.... Andrew Choi Siwon?

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun took his usual seat in his classroom, smiling brightly as he placed a box of chocolate in front of him.

"From A.C again?" Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded. He had told Changmin about this secret admirer, who has been showering him with loves and cares. And always managed to bring a smile to him often. Especially seeing the encouragements that A.C had given, did indeed helped him to survive through the tough days he had.

"So sweet." Changmin pushed his chair closer to Kyuhyun, "Actually, have you ever wondered who this A.C is?" 

"Nope."

"Aren't you curious?" Changmin prompted further.

"Nope."

"Why?!"

"Because, I told myself, I will not talk about relationship at this point." Kyuhyun affirmed his promise to himself.

"But, you have been accepting all the things A.C had given you!" Changmin exclaimed.

"Yup." Kyuhyun agreed shamelessly.

"Poor A.C." 

Kyuhyun frowned, "At least I accepted them, not thrown them away. How is that being pitiful?"

"Well, because you don't even bothered to return a note to A.C."

Kyuhyun hesitated. It is true. Accepting all these notes and love letters and gifts, but never once, he thought of returning a simple note to A.C. But he had no idea what to write to A.C... He did not want to give A.C the idea that he is willing to accept his love... At least not now...

 

"And I figured out, that A can actually stands for an english name, while C is the surname. For example, Amber Choi, Ailee Choo, Angel Cho..." Changmin showed off his sherlock holmes' skills.

"Does it has to be a girl?" 

Changmin widened his eyes, "Yah, I didn't know you have such...preference!" And he earned another slap from Kyuhyun.

"I am just stating all possibilities!" Kyuhyun looked at the latest note that A.C gave, "And...the handwritings seem more like a....guy."

"And you are fine with it?! For a guy to declare his love to you?!" Changmin was astonished at this information. This is something new...

Kyuhyun blushed, "I....don't know. I didn't think of that so much... I just don't see A.C as a girl, thats it."

"Wow. And you are fine with it?! Cho Kyuhyun. I am seeing you in a different light now!" Changmin felt so excited for his friend. This Cho Kyuhyun who only cares about training to debut as a singer and studies, is starting to care about something else!

 

So both of them while waiting for their teacher to come, they came out with various names that fit the initials of A.C.

"Andy Choo? Alvin Cho? Aiden Choi?" The list can never be ending.

"Andrew...Choi?" Kyuhyun called out the last name from his mind, and chuckled with his friend at all the names they came out with. Indeed having fun in this naming A.C game.

 

Andrew Choi...

--------------------

Kyuhyun was done with his part for the show, and was back to the holding room. As usual, Siwon was the only one left in the room. Leeteuk must have gone to somewhere, again leaving him alone with Siwon...

Siwon was taking a nap on the sofa, having been with Kyuhyun since morning, he must have drained out all his energy for the whole day.

Not wanting to wake his bodyguard up, Kyuhyun sat down gently and quietly next to Siwon, while playing with his PSP without any sound.

After a few minutes of concentrating in his game, he could feel something heavy dropped on hs shoulder.

It was Siwon's head, that was lying on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun stiffened a little with the sudden body heat. He could feel Siwon's soft breathing against his neck, that brings a slight shiver on his back. He could smell his bodyguard's strong cologne as well, that manly and y smell.

Did he carry the cologne everywhere he goes?

Kyunhyun did not push his bodyguard away, in fact, he smirked a little as he continued to play his PSP. 

 

Just then, Siwon opened his eyes suddenly, and realised something is not right. He lifted his head off from Kyuhyun's shoulder, knowing that he dropped his head onto Kyuhyun's shoulder. This is so not professional of him, to doze off on duty! What if something happened to Kyuhyun when he was sleeping?

But to his relief, Kyuhyun is safe at least, sitting next to him.

"I am so sorry. I shouldn't have doze off during my working hours." Siwon apologised.

"Its ok." Kyuhyun repiled, turning his attention back to his PSP.

Damn... Is he still angry with me?

"Kyuhyun... Are you still mad at me? Why are you mad..." Siwon asked.

"Me? Mad at you? For what reason?" Kyuhyun turned his head to face Siwon, "Because you said you are IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE even till now, and that someone was someone from your high school?"

Siwon gulped a mouthful of saliva.

"You are once again, so full of yourself, sunbae. Why would I care about who you love? And who are you to me that I should be caring about that? Sunbae, it is your problem to love ANYONE you want. I have no control over that. You are just my bodyguard." With that, Kyuhyun continued with his game.

Siwon smirked, "If I am just your bodyguard, then why are you so agitated?"

"I....." Kyuhyun lost in his words. He wanted to bicker back, but that was absolutely right! So damn right!

"Kyuhyun, you didn't even push my head away from I fall on your shoulder. It means something, right?" Siwon leaned forward to look straight into Kyuhyun's big almond bright eyes. So intoxicating...

Kyuhyun gulped a mouthful of saliva down his throat.

"See, you are not pushing me away again." Siwon smiled, flashing his deep dimples.

"Yah!! Don't you have someone you love already?" Kyuhyun gasped, "Is that guy right? The guy who ran in and hugged you earlier!"

Siwon laughed, "Who?! Eunhyuk? I am in love with him?! What makes you think that?! HAHAHA!!"

"YAH CHOI SIWON!" Kyuhyun finally pushed Siwon slightly away from him, but with good reflex, Siwon was quick to grab Kyuhyun's hands.

"Eunhyuk is my best friend, not the person I love. Anyway, he got a boyfriend, who happens to be my another best friend." Siwon was enjoying the touch of Kyuhyun's hands.

 

Siwon gazed deeply into Kyuhyun's brown orbs as he continued, "Besides, the person I love..know me as the secret admirer. That person doesn't know that I exist..."

 

Kyuhyun was lost in Siwon's gaze, totally drowned in his dark orbs...

Wait, secret admirer? SECRET ADMIRER??? Kyuhyun widened his eyes. 

Before he knew it, Siwon released him and stood up looking at the time, "Its time to move on to another place. Leeteuk hyung left to do some calls for the next schedule. He should be back soon. I will wait outside for you to change." And he stepped out swiftly, before Kyuhyun could respond.

 

Secret admirer... Andrew Choi...

FROM YOUR SECRET ADMIRER A.C???

--------------------

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's waist as they moved out of the TV station, as usual. Siwon scanned through the crowd where the fans were busy shoving their cameras and handphones to take photos of Kyuhyun. Leeteuk was on the phone communicating with Henry.

"What? Henry ah, I told you to be right outside the station right?" Leeteuk frowned, "Ok fine, we will move to the carpark now."

"We have to walk to the carpark. Henry said the fans were crowding around the van earlier when he parked the van here. The carpark is out of bound to fans, so he hid there to avoid the fans. We have no time, so lets hurry." Leeteuk walked in fast pace, ushering the pair to follow him quick.

Siwon grabbed tightly on Kyuhyun's waist, another hand held strong on Kyuhyun's arm which is nearer to him, eyes were glaring at the fans, hinting them to get out of their way.

Once again, Kyuhyun could smell the strong cologne. And he felt so safe, breathing the cologne...and embraced in his bodyguard's arms.

Choi Siwon... Could you be....

 

Once at the carpark, Siwon released Kyuhyun, his eyes were still scanning around. Somehow, there is this weird aura about the surrounding. But he can't tell how weird it is.

"Ah! I left something back in the waiting room. Kyuhyun ah, wait for me, I will be right back." Leeteuk left the carpark mumbling to himself.

"You are such a muddlehead hyung! Come back quick! I am going to be late! Aissshhhhh!" Kyuhyun shouted.

Leaning against the van, he found Siwon staring at him with the arms folded. Kyuhyun cleared his throat. This is really awkward, especially after what Siwon said in the waiting room.

"Sunbae, can you go get a drink for me? I am feeling thirsty." Kyuhyun asked.

"Now? But I can't leave your side. So can you wait till we reach safely at the next destination?" Siwon rejected.

"I will be fine, look around you. It is empty, here! I can even hear my own echo! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO~" Kyuhyun yelled.

Kyuhyun turned to Siwon with his puppy eyes, "Please....."

"Ok. You stay here, wait. Scream if you see anything not right, understood."

"Yes sunbae." Kyuhyun smiled.

Dazzled by the smile, Siwon blinked his eyes, not believing that Kyuhyun just smiled at him.

Oh my god my heart....

 

With Siwon gone for a while, Kyuhyun breathed out, that helped to relax his body.

Damn... It is getting harder to act normal in front of Siwon... And with that conversation earlier... What happened with your evil mouth, Cho Kyuhyun?!

 

Siwon ran towards the vending machine, and threw in the coins as fast as possible, he can't leave Kyuhyun alone out there. So not waiting for the cup to be filled entirely, he took the cup and ran back to the carpark.

But the next thing he knew, the cup was dropped on the floor the moment he reached the entrance of the carpark.

And his body was thrown in front of Kyuhyun.

 

"SIWON!!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed.

"Hyung!!!!" Henry shouted as well, jumping off from the van.

 

Blood was dripping on the ground.

 

Siwon clenched the part where he was being stabbed, bit his lips before lifting his head up, looking directly at the attacker.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" He bellowed, and using his last strength to give a strong high kick right in the attacker's face, before he slammed on the ground due to the pain.

The attacker fainted on the spot.

 

"Siwon!!!" Kyuhyun kneeled down holding onto Siwon, "Henry!! CALL POLICE AND AMBULANCE. NOW!!!"

Leeteuk appeared looking shocked, "Kyuhyun ah! WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY IS SIWON BLEEDING?" 

"HYUNG!!! CALL POLICE! THE ATTACKER IS THERE!" Kyuhyun cried.

"Wow. Why was he lying on the ground? Siwon did it?!" Leeteuk questioned.

"HURRY UP HYUNG!!!"

Siwon held his hand up to cup Kyuhyun's face, "G..good t..thing that....you are...a..alright..." And he fainted.

 

"CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"