Falling Deep

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

Flashback 

"Yah Choi Siwon! Close your mouth! I can actually throw a golf ball straight inside!" Eunhyuk whispered, but loudly into Siwon's ear, "And you are staring at him! Stop staring!"

Siwon was snapped from his stare at the person on stage singing, "What.... I didn't..."

"Yes you did you pabo! Look at the drool on your shirt!" Eunhyuk pointed his finger at the hard-rock chest.

Siwon panicked and looked down at his shirt, but he found nothing. Then he heard Eunhyuk and Donghae slamming their palms together, trying hard to control their laughters but in vain as their chairs were shaking violently from their controlled laughs.

"You two are so mean!" Siwon slapped the back of their heads, feeling ashamed of having tricked by his best friends.

 

It was the celebration for SUJU High School's anniversary. Siwon was seated with the rest of the school to watch the performances done by the music-talented students. He is never a music person, more into sports and building up his muscles. So he wasn't paying much attention at the performances on stage, his mind probably had wandered out of the school, drifting away to the sunny beach where he can have a good suntan playing beach volleyball.

But somehow, the person who is singing on stage right now, caused a small riot in his mind.

Cho Kyuhyun...

When Siwon saw Kyuhyun stepping out from the backstage, holding a microphone preparing as the next performing item, Siwon drifted back from his imaginary sunny beach straight to Kyuhyun. He has been noticing this freshman ever since the opening school's ceremony. But so little he knew about Kyuhyun. He wanted to know more. So he sat up straight from his chair, putting all the limelight on Kyuhyun, anticipating what is the performance about.

And when Kyuhyun opened his mouth to sing the first sentence, Siwon almost fainted. Due to overloaded "electric current" running madly around his body. 

So beautiful... 

And that is how Siwon ended up staring at the singing Kyuhyun with mouth opened, because he was badly stunned! Once again, he could feel that the world had stopped moving for him, and his vision could only contained Kyuhyun... 

The tall lanky figure, fluffy thick black hair, pale milky skin revealed from the neck and slightly from the collarbone that were glowing under the spotlight, the slender fingers holding the microphone, almond-shaped eyes with bright orbs and the plumpy pink lips... Yes those pink lips...look so tasty. Siwon couldn't tear his gaze away from Kyuhyun, just like how he got stunned at the first time. And now hearing him sing, the more Siwon falls in deeply for this freshman.

This is bad...

Though he wasn't surprised at the same gender attraction, since his best friends are one good example. But never in his mind that, HE, would fall for a guy as well!

 

"Siwon ah, if you are interested in that freshman, maybe you should do something." Donghae spoke as the trio walked back to their class.

Siwon sprang his head towards Donghae nervously, "How did you kn...."

"Please, Choi Siwon, your eyes never leave him at all. And you are DROOLING!" Eunhyuk cut Siwon's sentence, and wrapped his hand around the tall handsome one.

"I DID NOT!" Siwon turned red immediately and bellowed, causing the people around them turned and eyed at the handsome trio curiously.

"Oh come on Siwon. You and me and Donghae know, that YOU ARE totally into that freshman! Sooner OR later, you will be drooling over him. Is just a matter of time! Look at me and my fishy. I am drooling over him totally everyday!" Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer to himself, which made Donghae giggled hard with the affection from his lover.

It was such a rare case where his best friend who never see love as his priority in life ever, is now interested in someone! Though his interest is towards the same gender, but hey, nothing wrong with it when comes to love! Just like him and his beloved Donghae.

 

Love...is never in his dictionary. This is really new to him...

"So...what should I do....."

Before Eunhyuk can answer, the trio was stopped by a pretty looking girl, with clear blushes on her cheeks, looking rather shy at them.

"Si...Siwon sunbae... I...Please...ac...accept my lo...love letter!" Then she held out the love letters and bowed her head down looking on the floor.

"Yah... Siwon! That is the prettiest freshman that everyone is talking about, Jessica Jung! You are one lucky man!" Eunhyuk slapped Siwon's back to push him forward to Jessica.

Siwon frowned at his best friend, arching his eyebrow, Aren't we just talking about my possible love interest? And now you asking me to accept love letters?! And...Kyuhyun is more of a beauty than her...

Giving out a soft sigh, Siwon turned his head to Jessica, "I am sorry. I can't take your love let...."

Before Siwon could finished, Jessica was already in tears, looking like a lost puppy. 

"Sunbae..."

Siwon sighed. No. No more of this! I have to be firm! Donghae was right, I shouldn't give them the wrong idea anymore. 

"I am sorry, but I can't take your love letters or other love letters. In fact, I don't even read them. And....I have someone I like..." There, done it. I HAVE SAID IT!

Eunhyuk and Donghae widened their eyes and mouths as they see their best friend FINALLY rejecting love letters and declaration! And even better, HE DECLARED HE HAS A LOVE INTEREST! This is going to be one good reason for a celebration!

Upon hearing the rejection, Jessica broke down into serious cry, and ran away feeling embarrassed. Though feeling a little pitiful towards her, Siwon decided not to back down. He has to do something about it anyway! And now, he has someone he likes, the more he should reject those declaration.

Even though he has no idea how to approach Kyuhyun and tell him the feelings...

 

"YAH SIWON!! YOU ARE THE MAN NOW!" Eunhyuk excitedly exclaimed, grabbing Siwon's head under his armpit.

"LEE EUNHYUK! LET...ME...GO!" Siwon almost choked with the sudden action by Eunhyuk.

"We are SOOOOOOO proud of you! Is about time for you to find love too!" Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile, no sign of letting go Siwon though.

"Your....armpit SMELL BAD!!!" Siwon struggled to free himself, coughing hard to get some fresh air.

"HAHAHA! I can tell you, the news of you saying you like someone is going to spread the school, REAL BIG! CHOI SIWON, CAPTAIN OF TAEKWONDO CLUB, THE MOST HANDSOME GUY EVER WITH SIX PACKED, HAS A LOVE INTEREST!" Eunhyuk was just too excited to keep his mouth, and Donghae isn't helping, because he was too, laughing too hard crutching his tummy half squating on the ground.

"YAH SHUT UP!" Siwon tried to cover Eunhyuk's mouth, but in vain. He gave up and stomped off, leaving his best friends behind laughing like two lunatics.

 

"Siwon ah, come on. We are just feeling happy for you! Don't be mad at us." Donghae felt bad laughing at his best friend, so he pulled the still laughing Eunhyuk to catch up with Siwon, "Yah stop laughing Eunhyuk!" And he slapped Eunhyuk's arm to stop him.

Siwon sighed once more, knowing he can't be angry with his friends for long.

"Now you have declared your interest, what are you going to do?" Donghae was sincerely happy for Siwon to have someone he likes.

"I...I don't know. I am so confused. This...is rather new to me..." Siwon seriously had no idea how he can move on.

 Eunhyuk snapped his fingers, "I know! Siwon ah, you can write love letters to him! Like how those girls wrote love letters to you!"

"What?! But what if he rejects?! I don't know if he will accept love letters from the same gender..." Siwon knew that to have interest in same gender is not an easy road to walk on. He has this feeling, doesn't mean the other one has the same feeling as well, right?

"Hmmmm how about you secretly give the love letters to him? Create a suspense, spark his curiosity, and make him get interested in you too! That will be sooooo fun. And romantic!" Donghae smiled widely like a little 5 year old kid. This will be so interesting!

"Yeah that is a good idea! You are so creative my fishy!" Eunhyuk added in, "You can use your initials instead of full name! Let him feel excited about his secret admirer! Then when time is right, reveal yourself. He will be sooooooo damn in love with your romantic ways of wooing him!"

Siwon thought it thoroughly. This might work... And he can get to know if Kyuhyun is interested in him as well. 

"A.C. My initials for Andrew Choi. How about it?" Andrew is Siwon's english name, which not many people knew about it, other than his family and his two best friends.

"Excellent! A.C. Woah... No one will know is actually Choi Siwon!!" Eunhyuk put up a thumb to show his support.

Siwon smiled, showing his dimples sweet and deep.

 

Yes... Let this last year of high school be a fun and meaningful and romantic one... Cho Kyuhyun, will you accept my love for you?

--------------------

Present at Sapphire Blue Entertainment Co.

Siwon was seated at the entrance lobby while waiting for Kyuhyun to end his dance practise for the next comeback. And he was drowned in a MV by Kyuhyun shown on a huge plasma TV placed right at the centre of the lobby. Kyuhyun was singing a ballad piece wholeheartedly, with two other singers in a pure white room as the background. His voice stood out the most in Siwon's opinion, it could be biased, since Kyuhyun is somewhat a special person to him...

Just like how he was drowned when he first heard Kyuhyun sang on stage. Siwon could never forget that moment.

"That was a song done by KRY. Kyuhyun was one of the singers in the sub unit group." Leeteuk sat next to Siwon, snipping on a hot cup of coffee, probably waiting for Kyuhyun as well.

"Leeteuk-sshi." Being a gentleman, Siwon bowed greeting Kyuhyun's manager.

"Yah, drop the formality. How old are you?"

"Erm... 26."

"Ah so you are my dongsaeng. I am older. So call me hyung!" Leeteuk smiled, showing one dimple at the side.

 

"Anyway, what do you mean by sub unit? Isn't Kyuhyun-sshi a solo singer?" Siwon was curious with the entertainment world. Anyway, he knows nuts about this. Using most of his times in work, busy protecting people.

"Oh. Right, Kyuhyun is a solo singer no doubt. But he do take part in company sub units to build his singing portfolio. Other than his own solo career, he has this sub unit KRY where he sings along with two other solo singers, focusing on ballads. KRY is formed using the first letter of their names." Leeteuk explained briefly on what Kyuhyun did for his singing career.

Siwon nodded, though he is still clueless about entertaining world. 

"He has been training since he was in high school. It has been tough for him all these years. It is not easy for him to rise to this level... So I hope you can really protect him well from all the harms." Leeteuk was sincerely caring for Kyuhyun, though they are always bickering at each other, "He is not as bad as you see these days working with him. I really do hope you stay, not like the other bodyguards who can't stand him."

Siwon nodded. Of course he knew about the hard time Kyuhyun had in high school. That was why he always send encouragement to Kyuhyun, secretly under the initials of A.C, during high school times.

Leeteuk placed his hand on Siwon's shoulder, "In fact, he did not complain about you much. Which is a good thing."

Siwon remained his poker face, while inside him, his heart had flipped a thousand times. So Kyuhyun is not hating me! 

 

Just then, a group of girls entered the lobby, walking towards the door of the company. However, one of the girls jerked when she saw Siwon sitting on the lobby sofa.

"Si...Siwon sunbae?!" She called out.

Siwon turned to the voice that called for him. And he gulped down hard through his throat.

"Do you remember me? I am Jessica Jung!" The pretty girl beamed.

Of course I remembered! I made you cried so hard after I rejected you... Siwon cursed in his mind, this is a rather awkward moment...

"Hi... Jessica." Siwon stood up.

"Woah sunbae, you look so much more handsome than ever!" Jessica widened her eyes, "But why are you doing here?"

Looking at how cheerful Jessica is, Siwon felt a little relieved. Seems like she did not grieve about the embarrassed past...

"Erm. I am working as a bodyguard now..."

"Oh! That explains this black and white suit! Oh wow. Who are you protecting? I don't see anyone who needs protection from our company...." Jessica finally noticed Leeteuk at the side, "Oh, if Teukie oppa is here, so that means, you are protecting the brat Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Yah Jessica, Kyuhyun is not a brat..." Leeteuk stood up as well, putting his hands on the waist wanting to lecture Jessica, "Aren't you supposed to be classmate with Kyuhyun? How could you.... Wait a minute. You call Siwon sunbae. What sunbae do you mean?" Leeteuk arched his eyebrows. Could that be so coincidence?

"Siwon was my high school's sunbae. In fact, he was Kyuhyun's sunbae too!"

Leeteuk widened his mouth, and looked rather surprised at Siwon, "Why Kyuhyun didn't mention anything about knowing you?"

Siwon's heart sank a little knowing this fact from Leeteuk. So it is true that Kyuhyun has no memory of him at all... 

 

"Yah Jessica, we are going to be late! Save your flirting on the other days!" One of the girls called out for Jessica.

"So sorry sunbae, I have to go! So I will see you around more. I am part of this pop girl group, GG, so do take note of me, will you? Bye!" Jessica winked and rushed off in a blink.

Isn't she supposed to be upset with me rejected her in the first place? Why is she still so friendly with me? And what is GG? Siwon shrugged. Anyway, she is not important. Now Leeteuk knew about this, he wondered what will happen next...

"I am sorry if I did not mentioned about this previously... But because I see Kyuhyun-sshi did not seems to remember me, therefore I chose not to reveal the link. Afterall, we were not that close in high school..." Or rather, A.C. was the one who was close to Kyuhyun, maybe...

"Its ok. Its just that, I didn't expect you are somehow linked to Kyuhyun... What a coincidence! Probably that is why Kyuhyun treats you slightly better than the previous ten bodyguards. The same high school's smell and aura! Haha!"

 

"YAH HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Speaking of devil, entered the person they have been talking about.

Kyuhyun crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking rather pissed at Siwon.

"Did you tell tales about me to my manager? Tell him about my most shameful thing in school, is it? Sunbaenim." Kyuhyun accused.

Siwon frowned. What are you talking about? What tales? What most shameful...... After a few seconds of confusion, Siwon smirked.

"What did you just call me? Sunbaenim? So....you remembered." 

"I....." Kyuhyun went speechless. Damn! Now he is going to recall THAT incident!!

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Siwon did not tell tales on you. Or do you have ugly tales that is unknown to me? You better spit it out! You should know you can't have an ugly past or bad records or dirty business to ruin your image! You have an image to care about, YOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT?" Now its Leeteuk's turn to look fierce.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun pouted, "I am clean and pure and I have no bad records! And I AM STILL A !!" 

Everyone presented at the lobby turned and laughed out loud at the yelling singer. Leeteuk pinched his temple, thinking why did he agreed to manage this brat. And Siwon choked on his own saliva upon hearing the "still " declaration from Kyuhyun which made his heart flipped another thousand times.

And Kyuhyun's face turned red instantly, rushed out of the company and into the waiting van where Henry was inside reading a magazine.

 

"Hyung! Why is your face as red as the tomato?!"

--------------------

Kyuhyun kicked open the door, and stomped into the waiting room prepared for him by the talk show's production.

"HYUNG! I AM HUNGRY~ WHERE IS MY......" Kyuhyun braked his sentence unfinished, when he saw Siwon alone in the room instead of Leeteuk.

Cross legging seated on the sofa while snipping his favourite americano, Siwon coughed out loudly when he heard the outburst of Kyuhyun that almost spilled the whole cup of americano onto his suit.

"Are you always this....outgoing?" Siwon placed the americano on the coffee table, and grabbed a tissue to clean the drips on his suit.

Kyuhyun sulked, "Thought you knew it already, sunbaenim~

"Woah wait a moment. Are you implying that I had to know you somehow back in high school?" Siwon was trying hard to control his poker face, though deep down he was having fun playing with Kyuhyun.

"Aren't you? You sounded as though you know me very well when you talked to Leeteuk hyung." Kyuhyun frowned.

"I am not a stalker for your information. And I don't remember talking to you much anyway." Siwon tapped his cheek, "Other than THAT incident."

Damn you! You remembered that toilet incident!!! Kyuhyun was screaming literally inside his mind.

Siwon chuckled secretly when he saw the shock on Kyuhyun's face. This is just too cute and fun to watch, teasing the singer so much!

"So you do remember who am I, right?"

"I only know you are my sunbaenim, attended the same high school as me. Thats it. No more. The end." Kyuhyun ended this brainless conversation, and took out his PSP to start his gaming after he settled comfortably on the sofa.

Never did he noticed, Siwon getting a little too closer to Kyuhyun, that his nose almost touched Kyuhyun's brown hair. He inhaled slightly to intake the sweet scent coming from Kyuhyun. Feeling a little uneasy, Kyuhyun turned and stared right into Siwon's eyes. There he found himself drowned in the dark orbs of the handsome bodyguard. He swallowed a big gulp of saliva before he parted his lips to speak.

"Yah... Wh..what are you doing?!" There is only an inch of distance between the two of them.

"Nothing, just wanted to tell you... I like the way you call me sunbaenim..." Siwon flashed his dimples, "And you smell so sweet..."

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes with confusion. What is this?! My bodyguard is flirting with me?! And slight pink blushes started to form on his cheeks.

 

"Kyuhyun ah! Sorry I am late, here is your lunch....." Leeteuk opened the door happily holding the lunchbox for Kyuhyun, but was shocked to see the singer and bodyguard were in an awkward position.

Kyuhyun gasped and pushed Siwon away, "Yah hyung! Where did you go?!"

"I went to get your lunch you ungrateful brat!" Leeteuk shoved the lunchbox towards Kyuhyun, "And what was that earlier?!" 

"NOTHING HYUNG!" Kyuhyun couldn't stop his blushes to form on his cheeks. Damn you Choi Siwon!!

Siwon returned to his poker face and bowed towards Leeteuk, "I will be waiting outside. Enjoy your lunch."

The moment he was outside the room, Siwon leaned against the wall and clenched his chest where his heart is tightly. Never in his mind know why did he made those moves and said those.....words. He must have gone nuts...or adrenaline rush or too much intake of americano for the day... That was his 4th cup of americano since morning.

But Siwon knew for sure...that...

 

He is falling again...deeply for the same person he laid his eyes in the first place many years ago.

--------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun stood in front of his school locker, taking some books to bring home for revision. He had been busy with the extensive training, that he was lacking a little in his school work. Though he was the scholarship holder due to his excellent scores in middle school, but juggling between training and studies is a no joke. Kyuhyun sighed and started to pack his locker. How he wished he is like the other normal students, to attend and enjoy school...

Just then, he stopped his packing upon seeing a white envelope addressed to him. With much curiousity, Kyuhyun held the envelope and turned it around to see the sender.

"A....C?" Kyuhyun mouthed.

He opened the envelope and found a small paper with awesome neat handwritings, "Love letter? Is love letter still an 'in' thing?"

However, he remained on his spot and read the love letter without blinking his eyes. After reading, he smiled to himself sweetly.

 

Seems like...school is going to be a lot more interesting than expected...

 

 

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

I know this may be a shock to you, and you may not know who am I... But I would like to tell you, I am...falling head over heels for you. Since the moment I laid my eyes on you during the opening school's ceremony, when you are giving a speech for receiving scholarship on the stage, you are always in my mind. Your gracefulness, the glow on you, the pure milky skin... There wasn't a time my mind isn't thinking about you. When you sang for the performance during school's anniversary, I knew I am in deep trouble. Your singing truly touches my heart and then I found myself drowned in your singing... The more I look at you, the deeper I fall for you. Truly fallen for you and everything about you... And hence, here is the letter...my love letter for you. But...I did not dare to give you face to face... I was scared...you will reject me... So let me stay hidden at the moment, till I am ready to reveal myself.

Your secret admirer, 

A.C.