Prologue

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

Sapphire Blue Entertainment Co.

Cho Kyuhyun is waiting impatiently in the meeting room at the entertainment company, playing his PSP while swearing at his manager.

 

"Yah hyung! How long more do I have to wait?! I have a schedule later on, isn't it?" Kyuhyun fired at his manager, Leeteuk again. "AISSHHHH I DIED AGAIN?! WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THIS?!"

"Yah yah Cho Kyuhyun! I am more anxious than you! Aish what is taking him so long?!" Leeteuk is at the verge of pulling his hair out of his scalp.

"If he is not coming, then lets go! I don't want to be late for the music show!" Kyuhyun looked away from his PSP, and stood up getting ready to leave.

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN! You know you can't leave without a bodyguard! Do you want the previous incident to happen again?" Leeteuk pulled his hands out to stop Kyuhyun, "And I still want to live as long as possible!!" 

"What about the previous bodyguard?! That Lee Sungmin?!"

"He quitted because of you, ISN'T IT?! He is the best among the bodyguards Kangin have, with background of martial arts. BUT YOU DROVE HIM AWAY, because you said you don't want a guy who looks like a girl to protect you, that will hurt your pride! And so you humiliated him everyday, till he can't TAKE IT AND HE QUITTED, DON'T YOU REMEMBER MY DEAR BOY!" Leeteuk was practically shouting at Kyuhyun.

"Yah hyung, I am not deaf you know... And he is shorter than me, so how is he going to protect me....." His sentence was drifted off with the death stare given by Leeteuk. That makes him a little guilty. Well, how can Leeteuk blame him?! It was that Lee Sungmin who can't take sarcastic remarks anyway...

"And don't make me mention 10 other more bodyguards that you drove away. So you better stay put, while waiting for Kangin to bring a new bodyguard. UNDERSTOOD?!" 

"AISSSHHHHHHHH!" Kyuhyun slammed his body back to the sofa, and continued playing with his PSP.

 

At the lobby, Kangin walked in with the new bodyguard hired for Kyuhyun, briefing on the new client this bodyguard is handling starting from today.

"Yah Siwon ah, I am sorry I have to ask you to come back from overseas. I know you have been busy protecting the son of President. But this is more important...or should I say, this person is more...handy as compared to the well-behaved son."

"Yes, hyung. I know..." Siwon nodded.

"I have told you over the phone, right? The name of your new client. Cho Kyuhyun. Wonder you have heard of him overseas. He is the uprising singer in Korea lately. And his popularity is RISING, shooting up high like a rocket..."

"Yes, I kind of heard before..." More than heard of! Siwon smiled to his own thoughts.

"But his personality...is rather temperamental. That is why he drove 11 bodyguards away... The previous one was Lee Sungmin, my best bodyguard ever. And yet even he can't take Kyuhyun's temper too!" Kangin shook his head.

"As I expected...." Siwon muttered to himself, smirking.

"What did you say?" 

"Huh nothing hyung. I was saying, poor Sungmin hyung." Siwon smiled his signature dimpled smile.

"Yah, you better stop showing that. You know you have the cold aura when you are fierce that can kill anyone with your death stare, and you have "NO NONSENSE WITH ME YOU " kind of look sometimes, and not to mention you are the black belt holder of taekwondo, so I can't think of anyone else except you, who maybe, is the only one who can handle Cho Kyuhyun. So you shouldn't show him or anyone your cute dimples when you are at work, alright?" Kangin sighed.

"Hyung... Am I that scary?" Siwon couldn't find those words are compliments or complains.

"Of course what I mean is when you are on duty. I have known you for years, of course I know the real you and the working you." Kangin pat on Siwon's shoulder as they entered the lifts.

 

As they left the lifts, Siwon's heart started to pump faster than normal. He could feel that his heart skipped a beat when they reached the door of the meeting room. Behind that door...Cho Kyuhyun is behind that door. Siwon couldn't stop chanting in his head. Kangin took no notice of Siwon's weird behaviour, and opened the door quickly. Siwon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before entering the room with Kangin.

"Yah Kangin! What took you so long!!! See my scalp?! I ALMOST GO BALD!" Leeteuk stomped furiously to Kangin and showed his scalp.

"I have to brief my bodyguard before coming here." Kangin explained, "And I have to let him know about Kyuhyun too..." and whispered the last sentence to Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards the crowd in front of him. "Yah Kangin hyung! YOU ARE LATE! Are you going to compensate me for the loss?! Aish can we go now?! I am REALLY going to be late for the music show!" Making his way out of the meeting room, pushing the noisy pair away.

Just then, Kyuhyun jerked, when he saw the unfamiliar face in the room. So, this handsome looking tall muscular guy is going to be my new bodyguard?

Siwon stared blankly when he finally sees Kyuhyun in front of him.

 

"Are you the new bodyguard?" Kyuhyun asked bluntly.

Siwon rearranged his expression and nodded his head, "Yes." Be professional Siwon!!

"Whatever. What is your name?" 

Name? You mean...you don't remember me? Somehow, Siwon got a little surprised with Kyuhyun's question.

"I am An...Choi Siwon."

"Choi Si...won? Ok. Nice to meet you. I am Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun held out his hand for a handshake.

Siwon stared at Kyuhyun's hand for a few seconds. So I was never in his mind...

"Nice to meet you. I will do my best to protect you." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and shook it professionally.

"We shall see." Kyuhyun smirked, and walked out of the room without second look at Siwon.

 

"Did you see him smirked? I feel pity for Siwon-sshi..." Leeteuk whispered to Kangin.

Kangin sighed, "Good luck, Siwon ah..."