Strong Affection

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

The next morning

Through the slit of curtain from the windows, the sun glared in the bedroom where it lingered the smell of intense from last night, shooting the sun ray directly at the two bare bodies sleeping soundly after the...n(?) times of lovemaking over the night. And both were finally exhausted enough to fall asleep as late as...three in the morning?

Kyuhyun was the first to blink his eyes from the rays hitting right on his eyes, feeling a little annoyed with the blaze from the sun, disturbing his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and finally opened them to find himself in unfamiliar bedroom...

 

THIS IS NOT MY DORM! Kyuhyun got a slight panic, wanting to jump up, only to realise a pair of hands wrapping his waist tightly from the back.

 

Oh right... I am in...Siwon's room... Kyuhyun blushed instantly, thinking back how intimate he and Siwon got after they were declared each other as boyfriends.

Boyfriend... Hmmmm... My boyfriend, Choi Siwon the awesome y bodyguard who scored full marks in lovemaking session though it was his first time... Hehehe~ Kyuhyun giggled softly to himself thinking aloud about the bodyguard who was still sleeping behind Kyuhyun.

 

Wanting to see his boyfriend's sleeping look, Kyuhyun lifted Siwon's hands to make a gap, and turned himself to face the god of his life. Feeling a little sore from his , Kyuhyun moaned out of pain, covering his mouth with his hands as he turned. Siwon though sleeping soundly even with Kyuhyun's slight movement, he flexed fast enough to grab Kyuhyun's waist tight again, subconciously.

"Possessive aren't you, Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun touched Siwon's nose, whispering to himself, "Even when you are sleeping, your arms never leave me. Tsk."

"Hmmmmm~" Siwon mumbled in his sleep.

Kyuhyun chuckled and snuggled himself in Siwon's broad chest, fully awake as he recalled the lovemaking session over the night. Over and over again, this bodyguard sure have loads of stamina!

"Tsk... You are seriously a horse." Kyuhyun remembered, at one of the make outs, where Siwon admitted his nickname given by his friends, was horse due to his never ending stamina, "I was so drained by you..."

"Hmmmm~" Siwon continued to mumble in his sleep.

 

Never in his life did he expect that he will fall so hard for a person, a guy in fact. And never in his life, that this handsome y man was his secret admirer during high school. He remembered that he was always delighted to receive A.C's love letters, sweet notes and presents. But...never once that he returned the favours. If only...he wrote a letter back to A.C, after he got a letter from A.C saying that he was graduating and therefore will not be writing anymore... Maybe he would have loads of memories with Siwon by now...

"Its ok... I will create the memories with you from now on, my A.C." Kyuhyun smiled as he whispered against Siwon's bare chest.

Looking at the chest with the perky nubs staring at him, Kyuhyun his lips, mind full of the lovemaking sessions that they did. So without thinking of the consequence to wake a beast up, Kyuhyun brought his tongue out to taste the s. Having fun with himself, he giggled and continued to the s while the free one was rubbed gently by Kyuhyun's fingers.

"Hmmm.... You are so tasty, Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun moaned.

 

"My babykyu getting so early in the morning?" Siwon's husky voice ringed into Kyuhyun's ear.

Kyuhyun stopped his ministrations on the bare chest and looked up with guilty yet alluring puppy eyes, "Oops... Good morning."

"Morning baby... Just continue with what you are doing..." Siwon's eyes were still closed, but his lips were already kissing harshly on Kyuhyun's fluffy hair.

Kyuhyun giggled, and continued with the and rubbing on Siwon's nubs.

"Hmmmmmmmm feels so good~" Siwon groaned.

"You like it?"

"Very~" Siwon moaned, "I like this morning call."

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, and moved his hand downwards to where Siwon's manhood is, he caressed the half . Touching slightly on the tip, Kyuhyun could feel the shaft getting harder under his touch.

"Ohhhh~ Baby..." Siwon sprang his eyes open, and moaned out loud.

"How about this wake up call?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You...are...teasing...my again~" Siwon moaned.

"Not bad for the morning..." Kyuhyun giggled, as he stuck his tongue out feeling playful in the morning.

 

Siwon was quick to grab Kyuhyun's hands and locking them above the pillows in his grip, while he lifted one of his legs to climb over Kyuhyun. 

"Siwonnie!!" Kyuhyun tried to struggle but in vain. His hands were both held tight above his head.

"You are very naughty, baby..." Siwon leaned forward to press their foreheads together, as he rubbed his against Kyuhyun's.

"Ohhhh Si...Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun moaned upon the rubbing of their bare skins.

"This is for playing with my body..." Siwon smirked.

"Yah!! That is not fair.....!"

 

Siwon cut Kyuhyun's words by crushing their lips together. Not at all minding their morning breath, Siwon gave a passionate kiss straight on the pouting lips. While his hands roamed all over Kyuhyun's chest, having his fun with Kyuhyun's nubs. Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's neck to pull him closer to deepen the kiss, with his back arched under the sensitive touch by Siwon's playful hands. In a short while, their tongues met in between their mouths, and both twisted and connected the strong muscles to savour each other's taste.

"Nggggh Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun pulled away for air, panting and wanting for more.

"But baby, you are still sore..." Siwon whispered with worry flashed across his face.

"I.don't.care." Kyuhyun whined, and pulled Siwon down for another round of kissing session, "Give me all the hugs and kisses that you said you wanted to give me in your last love letter."

"Baby..." Siwon smiled, "You...remembered?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Yes you ert. And took a picture of me when I was not aware."

"Because that was the most beautiful sight ever, to see you beam with my gifts." Siwon blushed.

Kyuhyun was eager to enter Siwon's mouth this time, seeing his bodyguard blushed like a shy schoolboy in love, and wasted no time to all around in Siwon's mouth. Siwon moaned out of the corner with the sight of his boyfriend, and roamed his hands up and down of the soft milky thighs. While Kyuhyun had his hands wandered all over the of his bodyguard, touching the strong firm back muscle that has been sheltering him everywhere he goes for schedules.

 

"My y bodyguard, I love you." Kyuhyun confessed.

Siwon flashed his deep dimples, loving how Kyuhyun moaned with the confession under him, "Love you too, my beautiful singer."

 

Just when things were getting it more heated up, a phone rang. Loud and clear around the bedroom.

"Oh damn it! Whose phone?!" Kyuhyun cursed.

"Not mine..." Siwon ignored and wanted to continue with their make out.

But Kyuhyun sat up suddenly, "ITS MINE!" 

"What?" Siwon was startled with Kyuhyun's reaction.

Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away, and dropped himself to the floor, "OHHHHH DAMN MY !"

Siwon chuckled at the comical look of his boyfriend.

"Don't you dare laugh! Its your fault that I am sore!" Kyuhyun frowned, as he crawled over to where his pants was. He digged his pants, and revealed the ringing phone.

"DAMN!!" Kyuhyun cursed again, after looking at the caller ID.

"Who..." Siwon asked, but Kyuhyun cut him away pressing a finger on his lips, wanting Siwon to shut for the moment.

 

"Teuk...Teukie hyung...?" Kyuhyun mumbled over the phone.

"YAHHHHHHH BRAT!!! YOU SERIOUSLY.....ARE YOU AT SIWON'S APARTMENT?! YOU SPENT THE NIGHT OVER THERE, DIDN'T YOU?! DID YOU FORGET YOU HAVE A MORNING PRACTICE?! YOU ARE ONE UNGRATEFUL BRAT! GETTING YOU TO GIVE THE RESPONSE DOESN'T YOU HAVE TO GET INTO HIS BED AND SPENT THE NIGHT HUMMING EACH OTHER LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS! YAHHHH!" 

Leeteuk's voice was so loud that even Siwon could hear every single word from the phone. Kyuhyun was shivering with full sweat all over his body, and trembled with his hands shaking. Being the evil mouth, yet he did not have the urge to argue back! Because HE DID GET INTO SIWON'S BED AND SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT JUST DOING !

Siwon stepped down from his bed and walked towards Kyuhyun. He grabbed the phone from Kyuhyun and placed it against his ear.

"Hi Teukie hyung. Its me.. Siwon." Siwon spoke politely.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realise the time with Kyuhyun in my apartment..." Siwon apologized. 

"I will get him ready. So we will see you, in 2 hours' time?" Siwon smiled, and nodded to whatever Leeteuk was talking about.

"Yes. No . I promise. Though we both have full ...." 

"YAH!! CHOI SIWON!" Kyuhyun snapped from his daze and snatched the phone back, "Hyung!! Bring me some clean clothes!"

Siwon smiled and reached to hug Kyuhyun, glad to find him back to his normal self.

"WHAT! MY CLOTHES WASN'T STAINED WITH !!" Kyuhyun shouted and hanged up the phone before throwing the phone on the carpeted floor.

 

Siwon was laughing at the last sentence from Kyuhyun, but shut himself up when Kyuhyun shot him a death glare.

"Sorry baby. You are just too adorable." Siwon pinched Kyuhyun's nose, and gave a sweet kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

"Now, how are we going to deal with these?" Kyuhyun pointed at their s, "You promised Teukie hyung..." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Well, I only said no , but...I didn't say we can't use hands and mouths..." Siwon smirked with a little idea in his head while he pressed their below together, "And we can shower together, kill two birds with one stone."

And Kyuhyun grinned, "I like the sound of it..."

--------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun was at his locker, as usual anticipating the things that A.C is going to shower him with.

Its been almost a year since he received the loves from A.C. But never once he wrote back to A.C. Due to the promise he made to himself.

 

He took out an envelope from his locker, and broke into a sweet smile seeing A.C on the envelope. But his face dropped the smile once he started to read the letter.

A.C is graduating soon. So his secret admirer is a final year student. And...the never-ending showering of loves is going to end soon. Suddenly, Kyuhyun felt a little upset with the news. He never thought, that this will end so soon. And he has been accepting them willingly, but never a return to A.C.

Should I write back to A.C? But...what should I write? Saying...I will miss you? Or...I like you too?

Did I...fall in love for A.C after all these while?

What about my promise?

If not...why am I feeling so...lonely....?

 

There was a another piece in the envelope. Kyuhyun pulled it out, shocked to find that it was a picture of his side view, standing by the locker, beaming to himself when he took out the loves from A.C. He turned to the back of the picture, and a note was written there.

"I am going to miss this look of you..."

SO A.C HAS BEEN LOOKING AT HIM ALL THE TIMES!

Kyuhyun looked at the surroundings, hoping to see if there is anyone eyeing at him. But...he found no one looking at him particularly...

Walking back to his class absentmindedly, with the picture and letter in his hands.

Never did he expect that the time for this little excitement to end so soon. Seems like he is going to be lonely for the following years in high school without A.C's presence...

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

Is been almost a year since I fall in love for you. And yet, I still cannot find the courage to reveal myself to you. And sad to say, I am graduating soon... How I wish..I can continue to be with you, to keep you company with all the loves I can give you. To provide the support whenever you feel tired and sad. I wanted so much to stand in front of you and give you all the hugs and kisses to brush away your stress from the trainings. But...I did not want to give you additional stress by forcing you to accept me. I am contented. Really, to see you smile whenever you are at your locker.

Please continue to smile, and I will always remember you as my first love, though not reciprocated... And I will always love you... If in the future I am to meet you again, be assured that, I will not let you go like this time. I will make sure to catch you and make you stay with me, so I can continue to love you, and hug and kiss you like how I yearned for the past one year. 

Be a successful singer, because I will be watching for you, and supporting you like a fan. :^)

Will miss you and loving you forever.

 

From Your Secret Admirer

A.C.

--------------------

Both stepped out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around their waists after the intense 1 hour of showering. Kyuhyun glanced around the bedroom and found it in a mess, especially the mess on the bed. Full of...their seeds.

"Hmmmm guess I need to buy a lot of bedsheets for standby." Siwon hugged Kyuhyun from the back, while admiring his bedroom together with his lover.

Kyuhyun leaned back on Siwon's chest to get some warmth from the sizzling steamy chest, "I want to choose my favourite colours."

"Sure do..." Siwon sniffed Kyuhyun's neck, "God.... You smell so nice with my shower foam..." And he lead his mouth down from the neck to the collarbone, in the sweet scent lightly, and planting gentle kisses as he roamed.

Knowing where this will lead to, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away slightly, "Yah Choi Siwon!! We have no time for this! Faster get yourself dress up for work!" Kyuhyun turned and frowned at his lover.

"Yes sir!" Siwon chuckled and stomped towards his wardrobe while his hands busy with drying his hair.

 

Kyuhyun sat on the bed drying his hair as well. When he saw his wrist, he remembered something important. So he reached for his phone, and typed a text to his manager. Satisfied with his message, he continued to dress himself in his old clothes.

Just when he was about to put on the shirt, the bedroom's door was opened without a signal.

Kyuhyun was shocked to see the red hair staring at him, and roamed his eyes down his bare chest.

"Oh... You are still here kiddo. And...seems like, you had fun." Heechul smirked.

"HYUNG!" Siwon was out from the bathroom fully dressed in his bodyguard's outfit, stunned to see his brother eyeing at his Kyuhyun, at his chest. So quick as a lightning, he blocked Kyuhyun behind his back. No one should see his lover's bare beauty except himself! Even if the other person is his hyung!

 

"Yah yah I have seen that. No point covering up, people. Haha!" Heechul laughed.

Kyuhyun turned himself around to back face Heechul while he buttoned his shirt up.

"Hyung. Could you..." Siwon arrowed his head towards the door, wanting Heechul to leave them alone for a while.

"Ahhhh got yourself a boyfriend and you are throwing your hyung aside. I see...." Heechul nodded his head, "You ungrateful dongsaeng! I am the one who helped you get him! Be thankful!" And he slammed the door.

Siwon sighed, and Kyuhyun sulked after he was done with his shirt.

"Now your hyung saw my milky chest. Other than you." Kyuhyun pushed his bottom lips to overlap with the upper one.

"And I am dead jealous. I should be the only one who get to see this beauty. You should be more careful!" Siwon scolded, pressing a finger on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Yah how would I know he was going to bump in?!" Kyuhyun pouted further.

"Next time, I shall just lock the door..." Siwon leaned forward to kiss the pout away, "And you better not show anymore of your milky chest to anyone. I might just freak out and dig their eyes out for eye you."

"Even your brother?"

"Erm... I will let him off this time."

"Possessive, aren't you?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Over you, yes." And he gave another kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

 

Once done with the dressing up, the pair stepped out of the room with their hands entwined together. Heechul was seated on the sofa, watching the TV while waiting for the pair to come out from their love nest.

"Hyung." Siwon greeted Heechul, with a big smile on his face.

"Yah... Both of you, looking good together." Heechul gave a satisfying smile, "Hey kiddo."

Kyuhyun who was hiding behind Siwon, flinched when Heechul called for him. He still remembered how rude he was yesterday screaming and shouting at Siwon's brother. Even calling him...Sissy man...

"Yah yah am I that terrifying?" Heechul stood up to face Kyuhyun directly, "Come on! Call me hyung like how Siwon call me!"

Kyuhyun looked up to Siwon, whose face was beaming with happiness, and looked back at Heechul before he mumbled, "Hyung."

"Yah that sounds so wonderful. Better than sissy man..." Heechul smirked.

 

"I am sorry, hyung! I didn't mean it! I didn't know you are Siwon's hyung..." Kyuhyun stepped out from Siwon's back, and bowed immediately 90 degrees to apologize.

Heechul laughed, "You are really adorable. Now I know why my brother was head over heels with you. Sometimes rude, sometimes sweet, sometimes bashful and sometimes cheeky." Heechul placed his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders to bring him up from the bow.

And Heechul gave a warm hug to Kyuhyun, "Please be nice to my dongsaeng. He has been waiting for you for many years. Don't hurt him."

"Hyung..." Siwon frowned, "Why did you said that to Kyuhyun?"

"Yah! Being your hyung, I need to ensure your well-being, you pabo." Heechul slapped Siwon's arms for being so ungrateful, "And you don't hurt this kiddo here too. I started to like him more than you."

Kyuhyun chuckled at the sight of the almighty bodyguard being lectured by his hyung.

"I started to like you more too, hyung." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Yah yah thats more like it." Heechul placed his hand around Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Say...kiddo. You have a beautiful milky chest. Which is rather stunning. So if you are sick of my brother, why not consider me? I am good in bed too..."

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!"

----------------------

The pair appeared in front of the van, hands were still interlocked when Siwon opened the door of the van.

"Yah!!! What took you so long?" Leeteuk screamed the moment he saw Kyuhyun, "Did you two hummed earlier?!"

"HYUNG! WE DIDN'T!" Kyuhyun sulked when he climbed in the van.

"Good. I don't want to see a limping singer later. Though I can see you limping a little..." Leeteuk turned his head towards Siwon, "Siwon ah, you shall sit with Kyuhyun at the back."

Siwon grinned as he climbed in and settled himself next to Kyuhyun, "Thanks hyung." He mouthed.

And his naughty hand was quick to snake behind Kyuhyun, and grabbed the soft waist to pull Kyuhyun closer to himself.

 

"Siwon...!" Kyuhyun gasped.

"I am your bodyguard now. I have the rights to protect you well, even in the van." Siwon grinned.

"Yahhh...!" Kyuhyun tried to protest but Siwon shut up him by stealing a quick kiss.

Leeteuk and Henry were giggling to see the always-complaining Kyuhyun being tamed by Siwon. Life is indeed getting better.

 

"Kyuhyun ah, here are the things you requested." Leeteuk shoved a plastic bag to Kyuhyun.

"Oh thanks hyung." Kyuhyun beamed and started to dig the bag for something.

"What are those?" Siwon asked, hands were still possessively wrapped around Kyuhyun.

"My clean clothes. You don't expect me to wear these the whole day right?" Kyuhyun pointed at his dirty clothes.

"Why not? These are my favourite clothes. Because..." Siwon leaned closer to Kyuhyun's ear and whispered softly, "These are the first clothes that I peeled off to reveal the real beauty under them."

Kyuhyun's cheeks flushed red immediately with Siwon's cheesy words.

"Cheesy..."

"Only for you, babykyu..." Siwon smiled his signature dimpled smile.

 

Then, Kyuhyun finally pulled out the thing that he has been looking for. A very familiar box to Siwon.

"This..." Siwon muttered.

Kyuhyun beamed as he opened the box to reveal the bracelet. The very same bracelet full of beads and crystals that Siwon gave.

"Remember when you said we will wear them together, but I was so relunctant to give you a response." Kyuhyun put it on his wrist, "And now we are together, so I shall wear it now, and never to take it off ever."

"Kyu..." Siwon was touched.

"We are a pair now. Just like the bracelets." Kyuhyun smiled as he admired the beauty on his wrist.

Siwon swore, if not for Leeteuk and Henry, he could just take Kyuhyun in the van at the moment...

 

"But I can't wear it due to my work constraints..." Siwon was guilty.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I know. You can wear it..." Kyuhyun blushed, "When we are...you know..."

Siwon grinned, "Yes. I know..."

And they shared a sweet kiss, ignoring the presence of Leeteuk and Henry.

 

"Lovebirds..." Both Leeteuk and Henry mouthed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in the mood for more fluff. ^^ And will be updating the last chapter soon as well. *sob*