Extra - Horse Dance For You...

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

Siwon couldn't focus on the work that he was on at the moment, and had been eyeing at his cell phone for more than a hundred times probably. When he saw no new messages or calls, he sighed and had his eyes back on the conference.

"Siwon ah," Kangin's voice came through Siwon's earpiece, "I know you are anxious, but I am sorry that I can't return you to him just yet."

Siwon sighed once more, and pressed the button on the earpiece to reply his head, "I know, hyung."

"He will be fine. No news means good news right? Meaning he is not worsening... And the conference will be over in another day. Bear with it." Kangin spoke.

"Yes hyung." Siwon answered, and pumped up his alertness to the highest, for the sake of someone waiting for him to return.

 

He was being taken out of being Kyuhyun's bodyguard for a week, under Kangin's order to protect some important people from other countries attending this world conference, as Kyuhyun had been relatively safe from any possible danger recently. And because it was such an important world-pressing conference, he and other bodyguards under Kangin were assigned to protect them while they were having the conference. They had been staying in the hotel where the conference was held, so Siwon had not been going home for a week.

He had not seen Kyuhyun for a week as well...

 

And Siwon got the news of Kyuhyun getting sick just after three days Siwon had left for the conference.

 

"He was having a small cold in the beginning, but it get worst and developed to stomach flu, sore throat and fever... He did not want me to tell you, not wanting to add on to your burden when you were working hard on protecting those important people." Leeteuk explained to Siwon only on this morning, after Siwon questioned him when Kyuhyun did not reply much on his texts or picking up his calls after he got off from his duty.

"Hyung... Please take care of him... I will be back soon, just another one more day." Siwon pleaded, though he was calm enough to remain at his duty, but deep down in his heart, he was very worried for Kyuhyun.

 

He must have been working terribly hard on his new album again...

 

At night, Siwon finally ended with his shift and went back to his hotel room. The moment he stepped in, he dialed the familiar number, hoping that the receiver will pick up the call.

And thankfully, the call was put through. And it broke Siwon's heart when he heard the husky breathless voice through the phone.

 

"Hyung.." Kyuhyun whined with his hoarse voice, "Siwon..nie..."

"Baby~" How he wished, he is by Kyuhyun's side at the moment, "Are you feeling ok?"

"Still sore on the throat, but the fever went down a little..." Kyuhyun replied.

"Poor baby... Why are you not getting any better? You did not rest much? Are you still forcing yourself in the new album? You have won many first in the music shows... How many times you were first in the music shows?"

"8..." Kyuhyun mumbled, with that husky voice.

"And with that accomplishment, you should take a break to rest as much as possible. Don't overwork yourself, baby..." Siwon sighed, though he was proud to know his Kyuhyun was soaring high in his career, breaking another record in being first.

"I did...I have been staying in the dorm ever since I was sick..." Kyuhyun whined when he heard Siwon was lecturing him, "But...you are...not here...so...I couldn't get any better..."

 

"Awww baby..." Siwon's heart cringed when Kyuhyun was putting up his whiny mode, "And you almost did not want to tell me you are sick."

"I...want to see you, Siwonnie..."

"Me too... And I want to hug you, and kiss you till you are getting better..." Siwon's turn to whine, knowing he wanted to see his baby as much as how Kyuhyun wanted to see him too. Or maybe more.

 

"Siwonnie... I am sorry... I shouldn't be so clingy on you... You are working hard there yet..."

"Silly. I want you to be clingy. As clingy as possible. Cling on me as much as you want. And you should have told me the moment you are sick. Do you know how worried I was in the morning when I heard it from Teuk hyung?"

 

And came a soft sob through the phone. Kyuhyun must be crying... Due to the sickness? Or missing him?

Maybe he shouldn't make Kyuhyun feel guilty for not saying him being sick...

"Baby, don't cry.. I will be back soon. Tomorrow will be the last day of the conference, and I will be back to your side protecting you." Comforting over the phone seems to be the only thing he can do to make Kyuhyun feels better.

How he wished he could find another way to cheer Kyuhyun up...

 

Came another sob from the phone before Kyuhyun spoke again, "Promise you will be back soon?"

Siwon smiled to himself, imagining Kyuhyun with his puppy eyes and blushes as he assured for Siwon's return, "Of course baby. I will be back soon, in your arms...cuddling you...hugging you...kissing you...making love with you."

"Siwonnie... I am sick... We can't kiss or make love. I don't want you to be sick too..." Kyuhyun mumbled, with a sign of disappointment in his tone.

"Well, I don't care actually. We can be sick together. And stay in bed until we are recovered."

"Tsk, all you can think of, is ert thing, even if we are sick." Siwon could sense that Kyuhyun had a little of his snarky tone back.

"Well, we never try that before. So maybe this can be our chance. I can already imagine how hot it can be, with our feverish hot bodies connecting into one..." And of course he would tease his baby as usual.

"Yahh... ert!"

 

And both had the call went on for another hour, before Kyuhyun coughed real bad through the phone, putting Siwon in panic mode. And he used another half an hour insisting Kyuhyun to hang up the call to rest for the night. When he finally tucked in to sleep, he texted Kyuhyun his smiley face, hoping that when Kyuhyun wake up the next morning, he will feel better seeing Siwon's face as the first person he saw...

--------------------

Finally, with a strong wave of applause, the conference ended. The important people were shaking hands with each other, congratulating for making this conference a success. And of course, they did not forget to thank Kangin and his team for protecting them while they were in heat with the conference. The bodyguards, including Siwon, were bowing, accepting the praises from them.

"Finally, its over!" Sungmin let out a big sigh of relief, as the important personnels left for their rooms resting for the night before they fly off the next day.

Siwon nodded, just another night, and he will be back to Kyuhyun.

"Can't wait to go back to your lover huh?" Sungmin teased.

"Of course." Siwon smiled, not affecting with Sungmin's teasing, as he was always showy about his relationship with Kyuhyun.

"Hope he gets better soon." Sungmin blessed, and pat Siwon's shoulder before he left for his rest too.

 

After a hot shower, Siwon stepped out with just a towel wrapping his bottom. He picked up his phone while he switched on the tv, and found out there was a missed call and a text from Kyuhyun. Siwon grinned when he read the text from Kyuhyun, asking if they could do facetime call.

"Of course you can..." Siwon smiled, and he dialed the number for facetime.

 

The moment the call was connected, Siwon saw the shocking expression from Kyuhyun.

"Whats so shocking? Aren't you happy to see me?" Siwon teased, "Why facetime? Must be the picture of myself that I sent to you huh?"

Kyuhyun coughed a little before he spoke, with his finger pointing at Siwon, "You.are.NOT.wearing.a.shirt."

Siwon looked down at himself, and yes, indeed, he was topless. With just a towel at his bottom.

"I just had my shower." Siwon explained, "Do you want to see more?"

"You are not helping me at all..." Kyuhyun pouted, "I can't touch you."

 

Siwon chuckled, loving every moment of his baby, being so whiny over such matters.

"Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun whined once more.

"Yes baby. I want to touch you too. But bear with it, I will be back before you knew it." Siwon smiled, touching the screen as if he was touching Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded, with his fingers on his screen as well.

"But I think, I should let you see more of me topless first..." Siwon laughed and moved his phone down to his water dripping chest and abs, before moving up to show his face again.

 

"Siwonnie!!" Kyuhyun whined harder, seeing how Siwon was teasing him badly, "You are so mean!" And he coughed again with his blushing cheeks flushing through the phone.

"Are you feeling better baby?" Siwon asked, feeling a little guilty for making things difficult for Kyuhyun out of the sudden.

"Still...the same. And you are not helping here." Kyuhyun sulked, with tears b from the corners of his eyes.

"Awww I am sorry baby!" Siwon apologized.

But Kyuhyun already had the tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Baby..." Siwon's heart sore with Kyuhyun tearing in front of him, and he couldn't hold Kyuhyun to comfort. It must be painful for Kyuhyun to be sick and him being away at such crucial moment.

 

"I am sorry baby. I am truly, terribly, horribly sorry for the tease..." Siwon apologized again and again, "Please forgive me for my stupid action."

Kyuhyun wiped his tears with a sob, "That is not stupid. I am just missing you badly. And me being sick is making me missing you even more. I...love you Siwonnie." 

And that makes Siwon wanting to hug Kyuhyun too, when he heard Kyuhyun's heartfelt confession.

"I love you too, Kyu baby. Love you so much that how I wish I can reach you through the phone and caress your cheeks."

 

Though Siwon could sense that Kyuhyun was not truly cheer up, he did not want to further upset Kyuhyun. So throughout the facetime call, Siwon had thrown numerous sweet words at Kyuhyun, wanting his sick baby to forget about his pain at the moment. While in his mind, he was running through ideas to cheer his baby up when he got back.

Just then, the tv showed a footage of a concert by Changmin and his group member, Yunho. The footage was showing Changmin during his solo part, where he wore a horse costume singing the song, "Wild Horse". And it was ridiculously hilarious when Changmin was shaking his 'horse' while singing. Siwon laughed out loud, forgetting that he was on facetime with Kyuhyun.

 

"What is so funny over there?" Kyuhyun pouted, when he saw Siwon was not focusing on him.

Siwon had his eyes back on Kyuhyun, after he heard Kyuhyun's complain, "Oops sorry baby, just saw something funny on tv..." And came an idea in his head...

"Care to share?" Kyuhyun asked, feeling kinda left out, and jealous over the tv that had Siwon's attention though it was for a short while.

"Nothing baby." Siwon smiled, while his mind was planning on the idea.

Kyuhyun pouted, and being sick made him even more emotional, "Siwonnie, you love me, right?"

"Of course I do. Didn't I just said that earlier?" Siwon frowned, what a drastic mood swing the sick Kyuhyun had at the moment.

Kyuhyun sighed, knowing he was being childish and clingy again, "I believe you..." And he yawned, showing signs of sleepiness.

 

Noticing that Siwon decided to end the call with Kyuhyun, assuring that he will be back next to Kyuhyun before he could even react. Kyuhyun nodded, smiling as he knew he will have his boyfriend back to his side soon. After at least a half an hour of saying goodbyes and goodnights and "kisses", Kyuhyun was finally willing to end the call for the night.

However, right after the call was disconnected, Siwon went on to make another call.

 

"Hello Changmin..."

--------------------

Kyuhyun had been sulking the whole day, lying on his bed looking at his phone till he dozed off and wake up, and repeatedly doing the same thing till the evening came. Leeteuk and his dorm mates were fussing over him, for he refused to eat his meals and medicine.

"He promised to be back soon!" Kyuhyun whined, with his face hiding under the blanket.

"Kyuhyun ah, you have to eat your medicine. How are you going to get well in this state?" Leeteuk was at the verge of pulling his hair seeing how stubborn Kyuhyun can be.

"He said he will be back before I knew it! *cough*" Kyuhyun sulked, not giving in an inch, "But he is not back yet! He broke his promise! I hate him! *cough*"

 

"Aisshhhh where is he now?" Leeteuk exclaimed, pulling out his phone to search for the bodyguard, "And where is Changmin?! I have not seen him too!"

Yunho shrugged, unaware the whereabout of his band mate. Ryeowook and Yesung were clueless as well, hiding themselves behind the door frame, not wanting to be inside the war zone of the sulking Kyuhyun. For they knew, how horrible Kyuhyun can be when he is in his whiny mode.

 

"Hate him hate him hate him! *cough cough cough*"

 

Just when Leeteuk was about to dial Siwon's number, the doorbell rang. Leeteuk motioned to either one of the dorm mates to answer the door, while he continued to deal with the sick singer.

"Kyuhyun ah, Siwon will be here soon. So jaebal, just eat your medicine first. Siwon will not be pleased, if he sees you not behaving well." Leeteuk coaxed, as he tried pulling the blanket away.

"No!! No no no no!" Kyuhyun repeated with his stubborness.

 

In the midst of the tug and war, Yunho came into the room and tapped on Leeteuk's shoulder to get his attention.

"What?" Leeteuk snapped.

Yunho whispered something in Leeteuk's ear, which caused Leeteuk to drop his hands off Kyuhyun's blanket.

"Really?" Leeteuk whispered back, and Yunho nodded to the reply.

"Ok fine." Leeteuk sighed, "I shall leave you alone, and get even more sick! And see how you are going to kiss and hug your Siwonnie in such state." He puffed out a strong breath and stomped out of the room with Yunho, slamming the door hard.

 

Kyuhyun remained under the blanket, still sulking for not seeing Siwon as he promised. 

"You promised... But you are still not here." Kyuhyun sobbed, "How could you... Don't you say you miss me...? Love me...? *cough*"

As he was sobbing, he did not notice that his door was actually opened, with a someone creeping into the room quietly, and locking the door.

 

"Stupid Siwonnie... Stupid stupid stupid horse!" Kyuhyun punched hard on the bolster that he was hugging as he scolded, "Hate you!"

And came a music out of the sudden after he stopped with his cursing.

 

-Nothin' On You-

 

Kyuhyun was startled to hear music playing in his room, so he peeked out from his blanket and he had his eyes widened to see...

 

A topless man with defined abs, wearing a horse mask and a horse body! The horse mask was a brown head, yet the body was white.

And the topless person was swaying his body together along the music!

 

"WHAT?" Kyuhyun sat up straight on his bed to see clearly on the instrusion. But the topless men continued with his swaying, making awkward body wave.

And before Kyuhyun could react, the music changed to another song.

 

-Lost Star-

 

The topless horse man changed to groovy sway where he forwarded himself to Kyuhyun in slow motion, continued with his y slow sway, though was still as awkward. Afterall, dancing and music are not his forte. He would prefer to kick protecting his beloved...

 

Kyuhyun knew aleady, who the topless man under the horse mask, as he wiped his tears away, slowly turning his face into smiles. 

"Siwonnie...?"

 

And the music changed again, to something more lively, and trot...

 

-Wild Horse-

 

The topless man took off the horse mask, revealing a grinning Siwon.

And he sang the lyrics along with the song, shaking his horse body even more ferociously, turning the horse's to face Kyuhyun and shook it hard as he shouted, "SAENGMA SAENGMA!"

 

Kyuhyun couldn't hold it anymore as he laughed out loud seeing Siwon shaking his horse body awkwardly, but really y-looking. Seeing that Kyuhyun was laughing at himself, Siwon did more of the body wave and shook his along with the song, screaming more on SAENGMA SAENGMA.

"Oh god Siwonnie!!" Kyuhyun giggled, totally forgetting about his sickness.

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hands and had the cold slender fingers touching all over his heated body. He was surprised for the coldness on Kyuhyun's hands, and wanting more of the hands to be warmed up. So though he was enjoying the touch from Kyuhyun who was equally loving the skinship, he took Kyuhyun's hands and pressed kisses on each fingers, before he held them in both his hands and blew hot breath on the cold hands.

Once done with warming up Kyuhyun even though he knew that could no do much with Kyuhyun's fever, Siwon continued with the singing, shaking more of his in a comical way to cheer his baby up.

And Kyuhyun was truly cheered, throwing his sulking with Siwon that just happened minutes ago, out of the windows. 

 

"SAENGMA!" Siwon shouted, lifting one of his legs and both his arms up to do the final pose.

After the music ended, Siwon looked at Kyuhyun with much embarrassment, for this was his first time singing and dancing in front of the professional singer. But seeing how Kyuhyun enjoyed laughing so hard at his performance, Siwon was satisfied as he managed to fulfil his initial plan in cheering Kyuhyun up.

 

"Baby..." Siwon reached out for Kyuhyun, but due to the horse costume, he stumbled when trying to climb up onto the bed.

Kyuhyun giggled at the clumsiness from the skillful bodyguard.

"Oh now you laughed. Wonder who was the one crying and screaming "stupid stupid stupid horse" over and over again."

"*cough* Well, you are indeed stupid. For breaking your promise..." Kyuhyun pouted for he remembered his outburst earlier.

"I was getting hold of this costume and learning the songs within hours from Changmin before I could perform..." Siwon explained for his missing-in-action, and took off the costume as he spoke.

In just the white pant now, Kyuhyun gulped seeing his topless man climbing onto his bed.

 

"So...am I forgiven now? After putting up such a performance in front of you..." Siwon wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer to bump his chest onto Kyuhyun.

Finally in Siwon's embrace, Kyuhyun had his arms around Siwon's nape, with his head resting on Siwon's shoulder, "Yes..you are forgiven, Siwonnie... Welcome back. I miss you so much..."

Siwon chuckled, loving that Kyuhyun was clingy on him, "I miss you too baby..."

 

While hugging his baby tight in his arms, Siwon looked around the room and found that the medicine and dinner were by the bedside. Kyuhyun must have throwing tantrum and refused to eat his medicine and dinner. And that was partly due to his fault...

"Baby... You never take in the medicine? And you skipped meal?" Siwon pulled away and cupped Kyuhyun's feverish face within his palms, "You never skip your meals..."

"Because..." Kyuhyun blushed, not knowing it was due to the fever or the intense heartwarming stares from Siwon, "I wanted to see you so much... To hug you and kiss you..."

"Silly..." Siwon teased, pinching Kyuhyun's nose, "Now we are hugging... Happy?"

Kyuhyun nodded, and hugged Siwon closer around the firm waist.

 

Siwon smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair, "So, can my precious baby eat his medicine and dinner? And I will reward with kisses..."

"You can't... I don't want you to get sick too.." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"I thought we had this conversation before," Siwon replied, "And I remembered saying that I don't really care. And my immune system is stronger, that is for sure..."

"Show off..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, though he knew that was the truth. His bodyguard hardly fall sick, for he is always eating healthy and exercising regularly.

"So, medicine? Dinner?" Siwon tried again.

Kyuhyun nodded with another cough and feeling even more clingy on his boyfriend, "I want you to feed me."

"Your wish is my command, Kyu..."

 

Kyuhyun was in bliss, having Siwon feeding him with the medicine and dinner, and he was sure that he was getting better with Siwon's presence. After making sure his Kyuhyun was fully fed, Siwon tucked Kyuhyun under the blanket, pressing kisses on the feverish forehead. How he hoped, that the kisses can help to remove the fever away from Kyuhyun.

"The fever seems to be going down again..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Glad to hear that..." Siwon caressed Kyuhyun's hair while he eyed lovingly at the tired-looking singer. Must be him using too much strength earlier, in the laughing and hugging.

 

Siwon was about to leave the room to let Kyuhyun rest for the night, but Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist preventing him from moving away, "Aren't you going to sleep with me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Baby," Siwon leaned down to caress Kyuhyun's forehead, "You need to sleep."

"But...I want you to sleep next to me..." Kyuhyun blinked his puppy eyes, "Sleep next to me with your arms around me..."

 

And Siwon couldn't hold it anymore as he pressed their lips together, capturing the plump lips within his hold, and kissing his boyfriend passionately. Kyuhyun wanted to pull away, not wanting to pass the germs to Siwon, but under the strong kisses from Siwon, Kyuhyun went even weaker and wrapped his arms around Siwon's neck for support. Siwon climbed onto the bed over Kyuhyun, to deepen with their kisses, tasting the sweetness from Kyuhyun's delicious lips. Kyuhyun let out soft moans, when Siwon threw his tongue into Kyuhyun's hot and stuffy caverns, wanting to taste more of Kyuhyun. Allowing the access, Kyuhyun threw his tongue out as well, meeting the strong muscle inside him, and twisted the tongues together. and slurping hard on each other's mouths, both knew they can never stop kissing as neither one wanted to pull away. It has been a week afterall, since they kissed.

Only when Siwon felt Kyuhyun's hands rubbing on his abs, he knew it is time to stop, before anything else happened with such heat. He pulled away, grinning as he saw the flustered Kyuhyun with his mouth opened. Kyuhyun opened his eyes when Siwon took his face and nuzzled their noses together, wondering why the kisses had stopped.

 

"Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun whined.

"We have to stop. I don't want to further tire you out." Siwon Kyuhyun's cheeks, "You need a peaceful night. Not a y night."

"Why are you making me sounds like you?" Kyuhyun pouted, knowing the kissing was done, "I am not the ert one here."

Siwon chuckled, "Oh, so who was the one rubbing his hands all over me?"

"Meanie!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon to the side, as he grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself under it.

 

Siwon smiled and laid next to Kyuhyun, throwing his arms over Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer, pressing his chest on Kyuhyun's back, "Good night baby."

Settling comfortably in Siwon's embrace, Kyuhyun beamed in satisfaction, and whispered a "Goodnight" before the effect of the medicine kicked in.

 

This was definitely the best night of the week...

--------------------

The next morning, Siwon woke up by a beautiful heavenly singing voice. He rubbed his eyes, and found that Kyuhyun was standing by the windows, singing the hit song from his latest album, At Gwanghwamun. And he doesn't sound as husky anymore...

"Baby..." Siwon called out, "Your voice is coming back..."

Kyuhyun turned as he heard Siwon, and grinned as he nodded, "Yes! My voice is back, and the fever was completely gone!"

Siwon blinked his eyes, unable to believe how can that be, as Kyuhyun was still pretty much coughing on the previous night, "How can that be...?"

 

Kyuhyun giggled and bounced onto the bed, bringing their foreheads together, "It is true! See! My head, is no longer feverish!"

Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face, and true enough, the sign of fever was gone...

"Is your medicine that powerful?" Siwon wondered, "Then why wasn't that effective earlier...?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, as though he already got the answer, "I think...it was because of you. You are my antidote...

 

And he kissed Siwon gently on the lips, before he continued his theory, "I just need you by my side, and everything is cure for me.. You, my dorky horse, are my most effective medicine..."

Hearing that, Siwon smiled and threw Kyuhyun to lie flat on the bed while he hovered Kyuhyun, "I like this assumption."

And it was his turn to capture Kyuhyun's plump tasty lips for a more passionate morning kiss.

 

Just when things were getting more heated up with moans and grunts coming out from both of them, as Siwon was creeping his hands under Kyuhyun's pyjamas caressing the soft skin, came a loud banging on the door.

"YAHHHH THE TWO Y BUNNIES INSIDE! BETTER STOP WHATEVER THING THAT YOU TWO ARE DOING NOW! WE CAN HEAR THAT OUTSIDE HERE!" Leeteuk's voice was loud enough to stop the pair from proceeding further, "Aisshhhh!! How can he even think of humping in that situation? Is he getting more when he is sick?"

 

"YAH HYUNG I CAN HEAR YOU! AND I AM FINE NOW!"

 

The rest of the people in the dorm heard that rather clearly, where they all nodded in agreement, "He is indeed fine now."

"But that doesn't mean they can hump now! With us here! Do they know the meaning of shame?" Leeteuk puffed.

"Hyung," Changmin put his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder and pulled him away from Kyuhyun's room, "Lets give them some space. Afterall, they were separated for a week... So...you never know...how much energy they had for each other... And with Kyuhyun being healthy again... The result can be even more overwhelming."

The others just laughed with Changmin's words, nodding with agreement. Since this was not the first time...that Siwon had stayed over at the dorm...

 

"YAHHH SHIM CHANGMIN, I HEARD THAT TOO!"

 

Came more laughters, as the dorm mates plus Leeteuk walked out of the dorm, deciding that they will only be back probably an hour...or more later...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I don't know what came about for having this surprise chapter, but I just want to add in somewhere after I saw the instavids from Siwon where he danced backstage along with the songs before his turn for his horse solo stage... The way he swayed in his horse costume, it was y but hilarious too! I can never understand what this horse is actually thinking at times. lol!!