Declaration!

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

"OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

 

Siwon shouted and wanted to rush out of his apartment to chase after Kyuhyun. But he was being pulled back by Heechul.

 

"Yah idiot! Wear something please!! Do you want to make all the people drool and nosebleed and faint because of your perfect body?!" Heechul shook Siwon's body ferociously, "And what if the towel drop while you are running?! Do you want your to get exposed and cause more nosebleeding?"

"But HYUNG! HE IS CHO KYUHYUN! AND AND AND I MADE HIM CRIED! OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" Siwon was struggling and trying very hard to empower Heechul, "I MADE MY KYUHYUN CRY!! OH NO!"

"Oh so that is Cho Kyuhyun..." Heechul wondered aloud.

Siwon seized the chance and tried to break free from Heechul to go after Kyuhyun, but Heechul tightened his grip on Siwon.

"YAH!! JINJA! STOP YOU PABO! I AM NOT AS STRONG AS YOU HORSEY!! GO WEAR SOMETHING FIRST! GO!" Heechul shouted, and dragged Siwon into his room with all his might.

 

"Kyuhyun~~~" Siwon sobbed as his hands tried to reach out for the doorknob while Heechul pulled him towards his room.

 

Kyuhyun wasted no time to leave Siwon's apartment, jumping into any cab along the street to speed home. He looked at the back of the cab and sobbed even harder when he sees no Siwon running out of the building to chase after him.

"Stupid Choi Siwon! I hate you!" Kyuhyun kicked the front seat in the cab, "How could you say love me, yet..." Kyuhyun cried like there is no tomorrow, kicking the front seat even harded.

"Mister, my cab is innocent..." The cab driver would want to cry too, to get such unstable passenger.

 

Is it because you can't wait anymore? But didn't you waited for so long? Why can't you wait a little more?

 

The moment he got back to his dorm, his room mates were shocked to see a crying Kyuhyun. Changmin especially, seeing Kyuhyun walking into the dorm just thirty minutes after he dropped Kyuhyun at Siwon's place. What had happened?!

"Kyu ah?" Changmin asked, but Kyuhyun brushed him away, and locked himself in his room.

"What happened to Kyuhyun?" Yunho asked.

Changmin shrugged. But he was sure, that it must be something to do with Siwon...

Did Siwon rejected him?

 

Kyuhyun lied down on his bed, covering himself over the blanket as he sobbed harder, and cursing Siwon for being so unfaithful.

"How could you?! Just because I am late for the response, and you got someone to get into your pants?! And with such a sissy person!" Kyuhyun cried, "And you said I am the star in your life! What a liar! LIAR LIAR LIAR!" 

Tears kept coming out as he cursed, feeling angry with himself for not giving Siwon the response. He knows he can only blame himself for delaying, but hell no he would blame himself for this.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT CHOI SIWON! I HATE YOU!"

 

Soon, Siwon appeared at Kyuhyun's dorm to look for Kyuhyun, in proper clothings. 

"KYUHYUN!!" Siwon shouted, as he banged on the door, "CHO KYUHYUN!!!"

Changmin was the one who opened the door, but he stopped Siwon from entering.

"Sunbae! Did you made Kyuhyun cried?!" Changmin frowned.

"Where is he?" Siwon tiptoed to look behind of Changmin for Kyuhyun, "Is he home?!"

"Yeah he is, but sunbae, he was crying. Real hard. What have you done?" Changmin accused, "Did you rejected him?"

"What?! Me?! Reject him?!" Siwon widened his eyes at Changmin, "NO! I DIDN'T! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH HIM, WHY WOULD I WANT TO REJECT HIM?!" Siwon bellowed.

"THEN WHY WAS HE CRYING?!" Changmin shouted as well, causing the rest of the dorm mates to look at the two at the doorstep.

"I...he...it was an misunderstanding. Please let me in so I can explain to him!" Siwon pleaded.

 

"Changmin ah, let him in. That is between Kyu and him. Let them settle themselves." Yesung pat on Changmin's shoulder.

"But hyung..." Changmin protested.

"Yesung was right, we should not interfere much. Its between the two of them." Yunho joined in to pull Changmin away.

Siwon mouthed a "thanks" and ran to Kyuhyun's room.

"Lets go for a walk." Ryeowook suggested, and so the four boys left the dorm to Siwon and Kyuhyun, hoping that they would resolve the issue with no disruption.

 

Siwon knocked on Kyuhyun's room when he found that Kyuhyun locked the door.

"Kyu... Please open the door." Siwon begged, "It was a misunderstanding!"

There was no response.

"Baby... Please let me explain!" Siwon tried again.

But there was still no response.

"If you don't open the door, I will kick open it, like how I kicked the toilet door during high school!"

 

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE!!" Finally a response.

Siwon wiped his sweats as he prompted further, "Baby, please. Open the door, I want to see you and explain to you!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING CLEAR IN FRONT OF MY EYES!" Came another shout from Kyuhyun.

"Baby! It was a misunderstanding!!" Siwon cried.

"WHAT MISUNDERSTANDING?! I SAW YOU WITH NOTHING ON BUT A TOWEL! AND HIM NOTHING ON BUT A BATHROBE!" 

"It really was a MISUNDERSTANDING!" Siwon banged on the door once again, "HE IS MY..."

"GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HOW HE GETS INTO YOUR PANTS!!!" Kyuhyun shouted and threw something which caused a loud thud on the floor.

"What?!" Siwon panicked. This is getting ridiculous!

 

Leaving with no choice, Siwon kicked the door opened with his high kick. And in the room, he saw a torso hiding behind a blanket, with the pinboard on the floor. Did Kyuhyun threw the pinboard full of A.C's notes across the room?!

 

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon muttered.

The torso wriggled under the blanket but no response.

"Baby..." Siwon stepped forward.

"Go away!" Kyuhyun shouted under the blanket.

"Kyuhyun, please listen to me." Siwon was already standing next to the bed, pulling the blanket that Kyuhyun was holding onto tightly.

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!" Siwon could hear a little sniff through the words. Oh god... Is he still crying?

 

No... I must make this right!

 

Siwon tugged hard at the blanket and shoved it straight to the floor, causing the puffy eyes to throw angry glares directly into Siwon's eyes.

"GO AWAY!" Kyuhyun shouted, and turned away from Siwon, curling himself into a ball to sob further, "You are a liar! LIAR!"

He pulled Kyuhyun up and carried him upside down over his shoulder, with Kyuhyun's face on Siwon's back, and his facing upright.

 

"YAH! CHOI SIWON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kyuhyun screamed and kicked his legs, "PUT ME DOWN!!"

"You shall come with me." Siwon replied rather calmly.

"YAH!!!!!!! PUT ME DOWNNNNNNN!!!" Kyuhyun punched Siwon's hard.

 

Siwon ignored the screams and the punches that Kyuhyun gave on his . In fact, he was enjoying it... The way Kyuhyun punched his .

They walked pass the 4 dorm mates of Kyuhyun, and they were utterly stunned to see Kyuhyun being dominated by Siwon, hanging upside down over Siwon's broad shoulder. The evil brat was being captured by his bodyguard! That was one sight that everyone wants to remember for life!

"YAH!! CHANGMIN AH!! HELP ME! SAVE ME!" Kyuhyun called out for help when he caught Changmin and the rest widened their eyes and mouths with the comical sight.

Before he could get an answer from Changmin, Siwon turned around and bowed at the 4 guys, "Please tell Teuk hyung that I am bringing Kyuhyun to my apartment now." And he turned around again to walk towards his Audi.

 

"Woah... I think Kyuhyun will not be home tonight... Shall we tell that to Teukie hyung too?" Ryeowook asked.

--------------------

Siwon pushed Kyuhyun into his car, and strapped him fast with the seatbelt. Kyuhyun tried to struggle out, but Siwon gave him a glare, silently wanting him to stay put. Once done, Siwon was quick to move over to the driver's seat before Kyuhyun seized the chance to escape. Fast enough for the efficient bodyguard, Siwon roared his Audi to life and zoomed off.

Seeing no chance to escape anymore, he sulked and pouted and averted his eyes away from Siwon by looking out of the car window.

"Kyu... I am sorry to be rough on you like this.. But this is the only way to make you listen to my explanation." Siwon explained, heartbreaking to see Kyuhyun behaving this way.

Kyuhyun remained silence.

"Baby... You should know my heart. Since high school. How can you doubt me?" Siwon continued, "The guy you saw he is my...."

"Boyfriend. I know." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"What?! NO! I told you it was a misunderstanding!" Siwon frowned, truly frustrated that Kyuhyun did not want to listen to the rest of the words.

"I believed what I saw. He got into your pants and you and him bathed together after that. You topless he bathrobe. Clear enough for me to understand. With evidences." Kyuhyun sobbed, could feel his eyes started to get watery again, "And he called you Wonnie."

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU PROCESS THOSE TO...THOSE?!" Totally unbelievable at how Kyuhyun interpreted the whole situation!

 

Finally arrived back at his apartment, he parked his car and pulled Kyuhyun out to stomp into his apartment.

"I don't want to witness your romantic moment, hyung. You should just let me go home." Kyuhyun wriggled the grip from Siwon in the lift, but Siwon's strong hand held on tight.

"No. You are not going home until you listen to my explanation." Siwon replied. 

 

In front of his apartment, he unlocked the door and kicked open at the door. Once inside the apartment, Siwon called out, "HYUNG!!"

Kyuhyun wanted to run away again, not wanting to see the sissy looking guy who claim Siwon's heart before him. But Siwon pulled him towards the couch and pressed him to sit down.

"HYUNG!!" Siwon called again, and sure enough, the red hair came out from Siwon's room.

SIWON'S ROOM! HE CAME OUT FROM SIWON'S ROOM! WHAT MISUNDERSTANDING CAN THERE BE?!

 

"Oh you brought him here?" Heechul smirked, "Hey kiddo. We met again."

Kyuhyun frowned at the red hair, with his eyes bulging out staring rather fiercely at Heechul.

"Hahaha Wonnie ah! Where is the cuteness you have told me about him?" Heechul laughed, "Yah, you sure have some bad taste!"

"Hyung!" Siwon exclaimed.

Kyuhyun closed his arms against his chest. Not only this sissy looking guy is making fun of me, he is questioning about Siwon's taste?!

 

"You don't look as fantastic." Kyuhyun muttered.

Heechul laughed again when he took his seat next to Siwon. He leisurely placed his hand on Siwon's lap, and rubbed his hand against the thigh as he said, "Yah I am hyung. Show some respect will you kiddo?"

"I am not a kiddo! I am already 23!" Kyuhyun stated furiously, with his eyes glaring at how Heechul's hand rubbed on Siwon's thigh.

DO I HAVE TO WITNESS THIS?!

 

Heechul smirked, knowing very well that Kyuhyun was eyeing at his action on Siwon. So he procceed to grab Siwon's waist and laid his head on his shoulder. Siwon was shocked with the affection from Heechul, and he looked at Kyuhyun who was burning hot every minute.

"Kyuhyun... I..." Siwon tried to explain but Heechul's hand covered Siwon's mouth, and turned his face away from Kyuhyun.

"Wonnie ah... I missed you soooooooooo much!" Heechul smiled, but Kyuhyun could sense the smile, was a victory smile showing that Heechul is the winner here.

Siwon eyed curiously at Heechul, head was full of questions on why Heechul was behaving this way! He was supposed to help clear the misunderstanding. Not creating more problems!!

 

"Oh you were so great earlier!! If only we can do it again and again and again and again the WHOLE DAY LONG! Without interruption!" Heechul smirked with his eyes staring right at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun could feel his body's heat was building up, and it was going to explode sooner or later. How dare he! How dare this sissy snatched Siwon away from him, and openly claiming what was supposed to be his! Kyuhyun wanted to run out, but seeing how competitive this sissy was, it sparked his determination to claim Siwon back. Yes, evil brat shall not back off so easily. He has to claim back what belongs to him in the first place!

"You know, Wonnie ah. I know you missed me too. So from today onwards, I shall stay with you. So we can be together forever....."

 

"NOOOOOO!!!" Kyuhyun stood up, breaking from what Heechul wanted to say, "SIWONNIE IS MINE! YOU SISSY STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Siwon shot his gaze towards Kyuhyun. Did he heard wrongly?

Heechul smirked further. He released Siwon and stood up too, "Yours? But you did not give any responses to Wonnie at all. So...he is not yours." Heechul gestured his finger left and right, shoving right in front of Kyuhyun.

"He loves me! He loves me since high school! That wins everything." Kyuhyun repelled.

"Oh.... You lose again kiddo. Wonnie loves me since he was born. That was wayyyyyyyyyyyy before you." Heechul mocked, and stuck out his tongue at Kyuhyun.

When....he was born? What is the meaning of that?

"We kissed! And hugged and cuddled...and french kissed again!" Kyuhyun stomped his feet.

"Oh kiddo. But did you sleep with him?! Did you bathe with him?" Heechul smirked, "Well... I did."

Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears. So this sissy did get into Siwon's pants... And even bathe together... So...there is no misunderstanding at all...

 

Siwon looked at Heechul again, seriously having no idea why Heechul said those remarks. Sweats started to form on his forehead, worrying that these two might just fight in his apartment.

"Hyung..." Siwon tried to stop them from further argument, but Heechul raised his hand and blocked Siwon, "You sit down."

Kyuhyun was speechless when he saw Siwon sat back on the couch obediently.

"Kiddo, let me ask you this." Heechul get Kyuhyun's attention back to their conversation, "If my Wonnie loves you, then why didn't give any response to him? You don't love him, do you?"

Kyuhyun stared right into Heechul's taunting eyes.

"You said Wonnie is yours, but yet you two are not official! So what is the situation now?" Heechul asked again, "If he is not the one you love, then I guess it will be fine that I take Wonnie. Afterall, we love each other since we were born."

Heechul sat back down on the couch, and pulled Siwon's face towards him. Siwon tried to struggle away, but when he saw a wink from Heechul, that was when he understood the meaning behind all these drama...

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and clenched his fists as he saw Heechul getting closer to Siwon's lips. Closer...and left an inch away...

 

THATS IT!

 

"I LOVE YOU SIWONNIE! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! SO PLEASE! STOP! DON'T KISS! PLEASE DON'T SLEEP AND BATHE WITH HIM ANYMORE!" Kyuhyun dropped down to the floor, covering his face behind his hands as he did not want to see someone claiming Siwon's lips in front of him.

 

 

 

 

"OK! My job is done here. Have fun people." Heechul stood up and walked towards the door, "I will not be home tonight my dear brother. Its PARTY TIME!" Heechul smiled and waved before he stepped out of Siwon's apartment.

 

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun removed his hands when he heard what Heechul said. My dear BROTHER?!

He glared at Siwon who was still trying to process what Kyuhyun had said.

"CHOI SIWON!"

 

"Baby... Did you just say...you love me?" Siwon muttered.

Kyuhyun did not answer, as he was furious with what Heechul had said.

"You answer me first. WHO IS HE?"

"Who? Heechul hyung? He is my older brother...blo...od rel...ated old..er bro...ther..." Siwon stammered when he sensed the temper in Kyuhyun was boiling at each word that he was producing.

 

"OLDER BROTHER?!" Kyuhyun yelled.

 

It took a while to calm Kyuhyun down, pacing in Siwon's apartment after knowing the true identity of Heechul.

"Ahhhh what have I done?! I call your hyung sissy, and shouted at him and...and...aissshhhh!!!" Kyuhyun ruffled his hair out of frustration.

"Babykyu..." Siwon was more anxious with what Kyuhyun said earlier, that makes him paced with Kyuhyun round and round.

"Why didn't you tell me you have a brother?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"I wanted to! But you refused to listen!" Siwon replied.

"Aiiiishhhhhhhhhh jinja!!"

 

"Baby!!!" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulder to stop him from moving, "Could you please repeat what you said earlier?! Did you said 'I LOVE YOU SIWONNIE'?"

Kyuhyun was facing Siwon, looking directly into his eyes. Those desired orbs wanting to know, to hear more from Kyuhyun.

Then Kyuhyun realised, what he had said earlier. He blushed at the thought of his words, and nodded shyly.

"YOU SAID THAT?! YOU FINALLY SAID THAT?!" Siwon was overjoyed to get the confirmation from Kyuhyun, finally the long-waiting response!

Kyuhyun nodded again, cheeks flushing fully with pink blushes.

"Could you say it again?!" Siwon asked excitedly.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee~" Those puppy eyes again when he was pleading Kyuhyun for something.

 

"I love you Siwonnie..."

Siwon's heart flustered as he heard the words, and pulled Kyuhyun into his embrace, hugging him tight and strong.

 

"I love you too my babykyu..."

 

Finally...his love is reciprocated. After so many years...

---------------------

Once again, they were seated on the sofa in Siwon's apartment, sharing their first kiss after Kyuhyun's response. Passionate as always, but sweeter after knowing their feelings are mutual. Siwon pressed his forehead against Kyuhyun's after breaking away from the kiss, and flashed his dimples when he looked lovingly at his Kyuhyun. Now knowing the response, next will be the question for being together officially.

 

"Baby..." Siwon's heart was thumping fast, "Will you...be my...boyfriend? And let me love you more and more everyday?"

Kyuhyun blinked innocently at Siwon, "Really more everyday? And never fade?"

Siwon smiled, "Yes. Never fade. From the beginning in high school, till now, and following in the future. More and never fade."

Kyuhyun blushed hearing such cheesy words with his bodyguard, he nodded, "Cheesy boyfriend..."

"Cheesy only for my baby..." Siwon smiled, "And I am not going to let you cry ever again. I am so sorry..."

"Its my fault too.." Kyuhyun apologized, "I should have listened to you..."

 

"But then again, anyone who saw that image will misunderstood!" Kyuhyun pouted, "And you didn't even bothered to run after me."

"I couldn't!! I wasn't wearing anything except a towel! Hyung stopped me, saying that people will go bersek if I ran out with nothing on." Siwon exclaimed.

Kyuhyun thought for a second, and he couldn't disagree with Heechul. He will go bersek too, if he knows people on the street to witness the perfect body of his bodyguard.

Perfect body... Kyuhyun gulped when the image of Siwon topless appeared in his mind, that perfect broad chest, the pointy s, the clear y six-packed abs, and strong biceps... How will it feel to be hug by that body...

 

Thinking of another topic to avert the erted thinking in his head, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and asked, "Why didn't I hear anything from you about your hyung?"

"You didn't ask." Siwon replied, "And he is always not around. So naturally, I didn't think of telling you about him..."

"Ya... True enough, I didn't know anything about you at all." Kyuhyun was disappointed, not knowing much about Siwon and his life.

"Hey baby," Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face and cooned Kyuhyun in his hands, "We have plently of time. To know each other more. Even though I can say I know everything about you."

"You...stalked me in high school?" Kyuhyun held his hands on top of Siwon's hands.

Siwon nodded, "You didn't know, did you? I was always hiding at one corner looking at you."

"Eeeewwww you ert!!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's arm.

"I cannot resist you! You are too adorable! You should see yourself when you received my gifts to you." Siwon smiled, "So cuteeeeeeee..." He pinched Kyuhyun's nose and chuckled.

"YAH HYUNG!!!" Kyuhyun pouted again.

 

Staying at the position of Kyuhyun on Siwon's laps with complete silence for a few minutes just enjoying the body warmth from each to other, Kyuhyun thought of Siwon's hyung again.

Kyuhyun cuddled against Siwon's chest, caressed gently on the clothed chest and asked, "What do you mean by your hyung isn't always around?" 

"Heechul hyung likes to travel around the world. He would stay at a country and experience the culture and life there for as long as he wants." Siwon started to talk about his hyung, "He was out from military duty a year ago and he already missed the life of travelling around. So for the past 1 year, he went travelling again to stay and work at the places he stayed for survive, and at the same time having fun. He came back a few days ago, so he has been staying with me."

"And earlier when I was here..."

"We went hiking in the morning, since you did not have any schedule today. And of course, after hiking we were sticky and dirty, so we took showers." Siwon explained, "Separately!" Looking at the astonished look from Kyuhyun, he explained further, "Though we did bathe together when we were little, and slept on the same bed sometimes...."

"And why did you only hang a towel at your bottom?!" Kyuhyun frowned, "And made me misunderstood the whole situation!"

"This is my apartment! I always do that after showers! And I just came out from showers when you rang the doorbell!" Siwon held his hands up for surrender.

"And your hyung... Did he said all those in purpose? To taunt me to say out my true feelings?"

"Erm... Yeah I guess so..." Siwon scratched the back of his head, but was quick to grab Kyuhyun's hands before he misunderstood again, "But I swear I have not idea what he was planning for! I did told him about you and how...you did not give me the response. So I guess he was trying to help me...help us..."

Kyuhyun leaned forward to give a small kiss on Siwon's lips, "Alright, you are forgiven."

Siwon beamed, and brought Kyuhyun's hands up to his lips to press kisses on the soft fingers.

 

"Don't even appear topless to anyone ever." Kyuhyun demanded, "And you are only allowed to be topless in this apartment."

Siwon tried to response but Kyuhyun held his finger on Siwon's lips, forbidding him to say anything.

"And you can't smile at those girls who threw themselves to you, especially those in my company. You can only show them your death glares. Understood?" Kyuhyun added.

"Are you jealous? Knowing the girls were asking for my number? And seeing me topless with my hyung?" Siwon chuckled, while he pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks.

Kyuhyun pouted with his lips protruding out, "Yes. I am. Very jealous. You are mine. My A.C, my bodyguard, my boyfriend. No one should see your beauty except me. Understood?"

Siwon smirked, "As you wish." Loving so much to see his boyfriend be so possessively over him.

"Good, my Siwonnie..."

 

Kyuhyun smiled so sweetly that Siwon's heart went hysterically fast, and couldn't resist himself not to capture the plump lips. He held Kyuhyun's face with both hands, caressing softly on the cheeks with his thumbs, before leaned forward to press his own lips on the rosy lips of the singer...no, is his boyfriend now. Slowly, he savoured the sweetness on the surface, kissing and which made Kyuhyun giggled feeling ticklish on his lips. Siwon smiled as he planted more kisses all over the beautiful face that he loves since many year ago. And finally back to the lips that he worshipped, kissing and on the plump lips, over and over again.

"Si..Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun moaned, wanting more than just gentle kisses.

Siwon pressed Kyuhyun's chin downward to open his mouth slightly, and pushed his tongue right into the tasty mouth that he always love. Kyuhyun moaned again with the warmth in his mouth, blissful to find Siwon's tongue inside his mouth. There, he pushed his tongue forward to welcome his boyfriend, and started the the twisting of their tongues. Loving how Siwon roamed inside his mouth the previous time, Kyuhyun decided he shall pleasure Siwon this time round. He pulled away his tongue from their twisting game, and started to roam inside Siwon's mouth, tasting every single area in the y cavern, and savouring every touch that his tongue could find.

Siwon shivered hard enough with the touch of Kyuhyun's tongue inside his mouth. And he could feel the bulge inside his pants is growing...and hard. But should he continue or pull away?

Just then, Kyuhyun pulled away throwing his head back a little with his eyes closed, while Siwon was still having inner battle about his dilemma. Kyuhyun panted slightly, with his swollen lips gaped apart for more air. Siwon gulped at the sight, causing him to feel even more aroused. And so, he decided...

"Kyu..." Siwon moaned.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes when he heard his boyfriend his name. And he saw the lust from Siwon's eyes.

"Baby..." Siwon called out again.

"Hmmm Siwonnie?" Kyuhyun purred, pulling himself and snuggled against Siwon's chest, knowing exactly what his bodyguard wants.

Siwon swallowed a mouthful of his own saliva before he made the following statement.

 

"I....need you..."

---------------------

Flashback

Siwon was waiting at the corner for Kyuhyun to appear. He had prepared the latest comeback album of Kyuhyun's favourite singer, Sung Si Kyung, together with a love letter telling him how much he wants to hear him sing the songs by Sung Si Kyung.

Finally after a long wait, Kyuhyun appeared. But something was not right. His eyes were puffy, and the dark circles were obvious even at where Siwon was watching from. And Kyuhyun looked sad. 

Did he cried? Who made him cried? Once again, thousand and one questions flooded Siwon's mind, upon seeing a rather demoralised Kyuhyun. Even when he took out the gifts from his locker, there was no hint of happiness. 

Instead, Siwon saw a tear dropped from the corner of Kyuhyun's eye.

Why are you crying?! Siwon wanted very much to run over and wipe all the tears and sadness away from Kyuhyun's face. It hurts him more than when he saw Kyuhyun getting sick.

 

Kyuhyun closed his locker, and walked away. But instead of the normal route to his class, he took another turn to walk the opposite. Being curious and worried about his crush, Siwon followed him. 

Finally when Kyuhyun stopped, he moved into a room which was empty, and closed the door behind him. Siwon quickly paced up and stopped in front of the door.

What is he going to do inside?! Siwon panicked, IS HE GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID?!

Siwon pressed his ear against the door, hoping to hear something, and already made up his mind to break open the door if something was not right.

Just then, he heard a sob. Coming from the room. And came the talk.

 

"Halmoni..." Kyuhyun cried, "I missed you already..."

Siwon's heart broke instantly, assuming that Kyuhyun must have lost his dear grandmother. He wanted so much to hug Kyuhyun right now...

"Halmoni... A.C gave me an album by Sung Si Kyung. You liked him too, don't you? Shall we listen together?" And Siwon could hear Kyuhyun ruffled his bag, assuming he was digging out a portable CD player from his bag.

Then, everything went silence with a few sobbing and sniffing of nose. Siwon slided down on the floor, leaning against the door, accompany Kyuhyun as he listened to Sung Si Kyung's songs.

 

"I promise, you will never cry so hard again.... I will take away all your pain for you..."