Extra - Deprive for a Date

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

Siwon was rubbing Kyuhyun's back, with Kyuhyun having his head placed on Siwon's chest playfully Siwon's broad surface, both panting heavily after a heated make out session at Siwon's apartment. It was just another weekend with the singer staying overnight at his bodyguard's place, locking themselves in the room, making out with various positions that they could think of. That was one way, that helped Kyuhyun to relax after his hectic schedule as a singer. Because, only in his boyfriend's arms, smooching, touching and making love, he will then have his heart, mind and body to be at the most comfortable mode ever.

And so, after yet another round, that they already lost count on it, the pair finally settled themselves flat on the bed, with Kyuhyun lying on top of Siwon, cuddling and fondling with each other. Siwon continued to shower Kyuhyun with kisses on his fluffy hair, while his hands never stop to roam on every inch of Kyuhyun's bare surface.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun moaned, enjoying the touch from Siwon, "I love the way you touch me, Siwonnie..."

Siwon chuckled, "I love the way I touch you too, baby..."

Kyuhyun giggled, and snuggled deeper into Siwon's chest. How he wished, he could stay like this forever with his Siwonnie...

 

"Baby..." Siwon mumbled, "Shall we go for a date soon?" Out of the sudden, Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun looked up cutely that Siwon was sure he would do Kyuhyun again, "Date?"

"Yes, baby. We have not been going for a date for some times." Siwon replied, "I want to bring you on a romantic date... Cuddle you when we watch a movie in a cinema, or hold your hands strolling along the streets, or to have a romantic candlelit dinner..."

Kyuhyun beamed when he heard the date that Siwon was describing, and even had the images pictured in his head. That will be so lovely, spending time with Siwon like this. In fact, they have never been out for a date like this, due to him being a popular singer in town.

Right... How can they go for a date without having people recognising him on streets?

Thinking of that Kyuhyun sulked, dropping his head on Siwon's chest.

 

Sensing Kyuhyun's mood change, Siwon took Kyuhyun's chin to have him looking up once again, "Baby...?"

Kyuhyun sighed, "Siwonnie... You know we can never go on a normal date. People will know...the moment my face is shown on the streets."

"You are afraid that...our relationship will be exposed?" Siwon questioned, with a slight hurt expression formed on his face.

Hearing that, Kyuhyun hesitated for a second before he shook his head, "Of course...not... At least that is not my main worry..."

"I know..." Siwon's turn to sigh, "I am sorry... I shouldn't have risk your career like this..."

Kyuhyun brought his hand up and pressed his finger against Siwon's bow-shaped lips, "Don't say that. I am just worrying that, people will crowd around us, and spoil our date."

Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and kissed it deeply, "That was all you are worrying about?"

Kyuhyun hesitated again, "Well... I..." Of course, other worries include the one that will bring damage to his career, but he did not want to make Siwon feel bad at all...

 

Kyuhyun cupped Siwon's handsome face and pulled himself up to smash their lips together, inhaling and his favourite scent from Siwon's intoxicating mouth. Siwon returned the kiss, pulling Kyuhyun closer to him to deepen the kiss, knowing that Kyuhyun was trying to kiss his insecurity away.

Once satisfied with the taste in his mouth, Kyuhyun pulled away and brushed his finger against Siwon's lips, "Though we can't go out like a normal couple, I am already happy staying like this with you, Siwonnie. Doing the things that we like...without worrying the eyes of others."

Siwon smiled, kissing non-stop on Kyuhyun's blushing cheekbones that made the singer giggled with his beautiful voice, "I am happy too, to be able to hold you like this. I love you my baby Kyunnie..."

"I love you too, Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun grinned, "And now, shall we...?"

"Again?" Siwon smirked.

"Of course, I can still take in another...few more rounds?" Kyuhyun lifted his finger up to count the number of rounds that they could still complete for the night.

Siwon laughed, and flipped their positions till he was hovering over Kyuhyun again, "So now, how do you want me to do?"

"Up to your liking, Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun the surface of his lips, and raising his hips to grind their crotches, while he looked absolutely lusty at Siwon, "Anything~"

 

And the next minute, another round of groaning and started to echo the bedroom, with everything about having a romantic date was thrown out of the windows instantly.

 

"Hmmm Siwonnie~"

"Baby~"

--------------------

The following weekend, Siwon woke up with his phone ringing near his ear.

"Huh...?" Siwon rubbed his eyes feeling confused, but still able to pick up the call, placing the phone by his ear lazily, "H...hello?"

 

"SIWONNIEEEEEEE~!" 

"HUHH??" Siwon sat up straight on his bed immediately, it was his baby singer Kyu. That lovely voice over the phone, that is the most effective alarm for him...

 

"Siwonnie~ Are you still sleeping?" 

"I was... But not anymore." Yet he yawned, "Sorry..."

"How can you still be sleeping?"

Siwon chuckled, knowing his baby must be pouting, "Baby... It is only..." He took a quick glance at the clock in his room, "Its only 10am... And I thought I will only pick you in the afternoon to stay overnight, like as usual? For you are not a morning person..."

"Lets do something different today!"

Siwon was getting even more confused... Something different?

 

"Different?" Siwon questioned.

"Yes Siwonnie~ Lets go on a date!" 

"Huh?! Date?!" That caught Siwon offguarded totally. Since when did they agreed to go on a date?

"YES YES YES A DATE!"

"But baby... Aren't you afraid...?"

"Aisshhh Andrew Choi Siwon!! I demand you to wash and clean yourself well thoroughly, and wear your best casual clothes with our bracelet, and my favourite cologne, AND GET YOUR HANDSOME FACE AND TO THE COEX MALL CINEMA RIGHT AWAY! I will give you...1 hour to do so! Now gooo!"

 

And the next thing Siwon could hear, is the disconection of the line.

"You don't even give me a chance to say anything, baby..." Siwon sulked looking at his quiet phone.

But nevertheless, he get off his bed, and proceeded to get ready for this...impromptu date.

 

 

The moment he reached COEX Mall, Siwon tried to look out for a person in mask and sunglasses at the ticketing booth as instructed by Kyuhyun, knowing that Kyuhyun would not want to risk showing his face at such place, where the chance of exposing himself is high. But never in his mind, that he would expect such...surprise...

While waiting for Kyuhyun, someone tapped on his shoulder. Siwon turned around, only to see a very stunning, pretty-looking lady in long black straight hair, wearing a cute red short dress showing off her lengthy legs, with a pair of white sneakers smiling at him. At the first glance, Siwon was electrocuted by the beautiful lady, by her glittering eyes and smile, which somehow...made him thought of Kyuhyun. Blinking his eyes thinking he must be crazy missing his Kyuhyun too much though they meet almost everyday at work, Siwon let out a fake cough, stopping himself from being rude staring at the lady.

"Sorry, can I help you...?" Siwon asked.

The lady giggled, and Siwon again, thought that sounds so like his Kyuhyun...

"I am sorry... But..." Siwon tried again, but he stopped his words, when the lady flung herself on Siwon.

 

"What the~" Siwon widened his eyes with the sudden move from the lady, and frantically looking left and right, afraid that Kyuhyun might appear from nowhere and get pissed seeing a random girl just throwing herself on him! And her s were totally pressing against his chest!!

"Hey hey hey!! Stop it! Who the hell are you?!" Siwon had no choice, but to get angry with this random girl. But the lady continued to hug Siwon, giggling away like there is nothing wrong in hugging a stranger on the streets.

"Missy, you must have mistaken me as your friend. I am waiting for my boyfriend here, so please let me go." Siwon pushed the lady off him, only to find the lady smirking back at him.

 

So much like his...Kyuhyun...

 

"Should I reward you for pushing any girls throwing their s at you, my handsome Siwonnie?" The lady spoke, and finally everything clicked in Siwon's mind.

 

"BABY?!" Siwon gasped.

HIS KYUHYUN DRESSED UP LIKE A GIRL?!

 

Kyuhyun giggled again, and flicking his fake eyelashes at Siwon. Then, he pulled out the matching bracelet from his bag and waved in front of Siwon before he put the bracelet on.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE YOU DRESSING LIKE THIS?!" Siwon exclaimed, was still unable to get himself calmed, "And...and you got ies!!"

"I thought...in this way... We can go on the normal dates. This is an idea Changmin had thought of. He said, no one will recognise me this way!" Kyuhyun beamed, "And since I am the 'girl' for today, of course I have ies!" And even touched his fake s with that smirking face.

"Erm baby..." Siwon gulped with the sight of Kyuhyun touching his fake s, "I don't think any normal girl will touch her in the public like this... And anyone could recognise you if they observe you closer..."

Kyuhyun giggled, "No one will recognise me. I am a woman at this moment!"

"But somehow, some of your expressions did show off that you are Kyuhyun..." Siwon finally gotten himself calmed from the shock, and started to have his hands over Kyuhyun's waist.

 

"Kekeke... I even took the subway on my own, in case people would recognise the vehicle, and what a miracle! No one notice me at all, except for a few ert-looking men eyeing at me from up to the bottom." Kyuhyun was looking so proud of himself, for the little accomplishment.

"THEY WHAT?!" But not for Siwon. How dare these people eye- at his baby?!

"Relax Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape, and gave a short kiss to calm the bodyguard down, "They never do anything else, except to look at me."

"They better keep their hands off you." Siwon sulked.

"And what about you? How do I look like, in your eyes?" Kyuhyun asked, flashing his fake eyelashes acting totally like a girl.

 

"Beautiful... So beautiful that I can take you any minute here." Siwon smirked, and pulled Kyuhyun closer for a rough kiss.

Kyuhyun gasped with the kiss, and was so overwhelmed as they can finally, kiss and hug and touch each other so affectionately in the open, without worrying anything else anymore.

"You are so beautiful, my baby..." Siwon breathed, when they pulled away after a full five minutes of kissing.

"So you want me to be a girl forever?" Kyuhyun pretended to sulk, "I know I can never fulfill that wish of you grabbing real ies..."

"Baby... You think I am bothered with that? I love you no matter what gender you are... Besides I can always grab something else," Siwon leaned closer to Kyuhyun's ear before he whispered deeply, "Because your and ...are so much better that anything else in this world. Especially the ... The best in fact... So who cares about s?"

Kyuhyun had his face reddened immediately hearing Siwon talking dirty openly, and slapped Siwon's arms, "Yah!!! Leave that at night please!!"

Siwon chuckled and smashed their lips again.

 

Once done smooching, both pulled away, knowing this is going nowhere, and decided to get going with the date that Kyuhyun had planned.

"You planned everything?" Siwon asked, as they were queueing for the movie tickets.

Kyuhyun nodded, "You are always the planner, so now, its my turn." 

"I am looking forward to it already..." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's waist again, planting small kisses on his long wig.

In everyone's eyes, the pair did look like a normal couple, with Siwon pampering his pretty 'girlfriend' while Kyuhyun the 'girlfriend' giggling with every kiss Siwon was giving him. And because no one was able to recognise Kyuhyun, the pair was totally in their own world, touching and caressing each other so carefreely, having no worries at all.

 

"And baby," As they walking towards the movie theatre side by side with their hands on each other's waists, Siwon pointed out, "Did you shave your legs?"

"Well I did... Changmin said, girls have no leg hair... So to be a perfect 'girlfriend', I need to make sure, that I am perfect for my perfect boyfriend." Kyuhyun grinned.

"What a sacrifice you have to make.. But that makes me wanting to ravish you so much later at night..." Siwon breathed into Kyuhyun's ear once more.

Kyuhyun giggled, acting perfectly like a sweet 'girlfriend', "Can't wait..."

 

The movie that they were watching, was a comedy romance that fit perfectly for their movie date. Both were laughing as loud just like the other couples in the theatre, and stealing kisses on each other, on the hands the fingers the hair the cheeks the lips...practically everywhere that they were accessible to.

When the movie was showing the couple in the movie having some kind of heated skinship, Siwon would raise his hand to the exposed thigh next to him, and the meaty thigh, urging for some skinships too. At first, Kyuhyun would push Siwon's hand away, as he was concentrating on the movie, but the naughty hand would return, and even aimed higher caressing the skin. At one point, Siwon's hand even reached under Kyuhyun's dress, wriggling up to where the delicious is...

"Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun hissed, "Not here~ Control your hand please." And pulled Siwon's hand out, interlocked with his own on Siwon's lap.

"Your flesh exposing on me, I cannot~" Siwon whispered, but never try to sneak under Kyuhyun's dress again.

"Naughty hand~" Kyuhyun smiled though he was scolding Siwon, and placed his head on Siwon's arm comfortably before resuming back to continue with the movie.

Siwon chuckled at how cute Kyuhyun can be, snuggling next to him, and decided he can leave the touching later on. So he placed his head on top of Kyuhyun's and focused on the movie as well.

 

After the movie, the pair continued with their date to some shopping streets, walking next to each other side by side, holding their hands as tight as possible. Though they were not at all interested in shopping, but it was fun, walking along the streets looking at everything interestingly. They teased, they laughed, they chatted, just like any normal couples on the streets. Kyuhyun was even bouncing around, for he could finally taste the streets' food after so long, as he could never have such chance anymore without having a crowd surrounding him.

"Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun called out, with that fake high pitch voice acting totally like a girl, pointing excitedly at another street food, "THIS THIS!!"

Siwon smiled as he strolled to Kyuhyun, pulling him to peck on his cheek before he asked about the food. Then Kyuhyun would bounce off again, grinning like a teenage school girl on another interesting item.

Good thing he was smart to wear sneakers, otherwise at the rate of him bouncing around, he was sure crying for the ache on his legs. Siwon thought gleefully within himself.

 

Just then, a group of guys started to get closer Kyuhyun at one food stall, who did not notice the guys at all.

"Hey pretty, want to go on date with us?" One guy smiled at Kyuhyun, while closing his gap on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun gasped for the hot air breathing on his neck, and turned wanting to scold for the uneasiness, only to find he was surrounded by a group of guys.

"Woah, you are really one pretty girl. Want to have fun with us?" Another guy on the other side of Kyuhyun grinned.

"Go away!" Kyuhyun elbowed his way out, but he was caught by one of the guys again.

"Hey hey, we are just trying to be friendly and nice. And oh my, your voice is beautiful." The third one spoke, also the one holding onto Kyuhyun, "Come on! Lets go have some fun."

"I SAID GO~~!" Kyuhyun wanted to use his usual manly voice to scream, only to find he was being pulled away by force. And he was at ease immediately, for he was safe standing behind the man whom swore to protect him forever.

 

"Get lost." Siwon muttered, though he was burning with fury, and his glares were not kind.

"What...? We are just wanting to make friends with..."

"GET LOST!" Siwon bellowed, and swayed one of his legs high up wanting to kick the face of the guy who spoke, but he stopped midway just an inch away from the face, "NOW!"

The guys panicked and scrambled off straight away, not wanting to mess with the man who could kick so high right at their faces.

 

Kyuhyun panicked too, for its been so long since he witnessed the fury bodyguard. He tugged Siwon's sleeve trying to get his attention, at the same time, eyeing around as the crowd starting to take notice of them for the short commotion.

"Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Siwon turned around, and at once melted at Kyuhyun's puppy eyes flashing at him.

"We need to go..." Kyuhyun mouthed, eyes turning everywhere.

Siwon nodded, and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand, walking away as swiftly as possible toward his Audi.

 

Inside the car, Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face to pull in for a kiss.

"Are you ok?" Siwon asked when they parted, "Did they hurt you?"

Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Counted them lucky for there are many people around. Otherwise I will make sure they lay flat on the ground for hours." Siwon grunted.

Kyuhyun took Siwon's hands and planted kisses on them, "I have nothing to worry, for you are always around for me. But..." Kyuhyun's face dropped, "Our date is ruined... I think some people noticed me..."

 

Siwon titled Kyuhyun's chin to face up, "I will not let anyone ruin our date and make you upset. Now, tell me, what is the next plan?"

--------------------

As the sky started to grow darker, and the lights were started to lit up for the night, the pair was sitting by the window panel of N Seoul Tower, watching the landscape of Seoul before their eyes. They went on with their date, to have a candlelit dinner at one distinguished restaurant booked by Kyuhyun, under Siwon's name. Once done with the romantic dinner that the both wanted the most, where they had fun tasting the delicious food and staring at each other as if the restaurant was owned by them entirely, they came to N Seoul Tower as the last itinerary of the date.

First, they bought a love lock and wrote their names (Just Won and Kyu, as it was unsafe for Kyuhyun to use his full name), and locked it at the opened deck where other couples had locked their loves as well. A simple move yet it meant a lot to them...

 

"Our love...will be locked here forever." Siwon beamed.

Kyuhyun giggled and nodded his head, feeling touched again, as such simple task of what a normal couple could do, he is doing it too.

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun from behind to do a back hug as they admired the view at the deck. Kyuhyun felt in total comfort with his back pressed against Siwon's chest, seeing how their bodies fit perfectly for each other. Both were in silence, just taking their time to take in the warmth from each other, while the breeze blowing on them lightly.

"If only, we can stay this way forever..." Kyuhyun sighed, "If only I can dressed as per normal..."

"Hush baby..." Siwon tightened his grip on Kyuhyun, "I know you can't. And I don't want to risk that too. So...this is enough. As long as it is you, I don't care if you are a male or female."

Kyuhyun smiled, overlapping his hands over Siwon's, and rocked themselves lightly left and right. He was indeed...happy, even in this way. That the short unhappiness at the shopping streets was quickly thrown down from the deck.

 

Next, they moved up the N Seoul Tower to admire the view from the tallest height. Once done walking one round seeing the night views at different angles, they sat on one of the loveseats that the tower prepared for lovers to date for rest. Kyuhyun had his head placed on Siwon's shouler as they continued with the admiration of the night view. Siwon caressed the back of Kyuhyun's hand, while Kyuhyun was drawing small circles on Siwon's clothed chest. Both enjoying each other's presence, even though it was just sitting next to each other cuddling.

Love can be this simple...

 

"How was the date today?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Awesome." Siwon pressed his lips on Kyuhyun's forehead, "Thanks for the date, baby."

Kyuhyun beamed, "Hope we can do this more often."

"And next time, you need to cover yourself up. Especially..."Siwon Kyuhyun's exposed thigh, "This."

"Tsk. I thought you like it?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"I did. But I don't like others to eye at what is mine." Siwon pouted.

Kyuhyun giggled as he grabbed Siwon's protuding lips and wriggled it hard with his fingers, "You are such a jealous man."

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and bit lightly on the lanky fingers, "Because you are just too beautiful wearing this way..." Siwon smiled playfully.

"So I am not beautiful normally?" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Nope..." Siwon replied, but he added on before Kyuhyun really went on getting upset, "You are way more beautiful in the normal way. And I missed the normal you already."

"Cheesy." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but he was feeling all so sweet with Siwon's words.

 

"I love you Kyu baby..." Siwon confessed, sniffing his nose all over Kyuhyun's wig.

"I love you too, Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun returned the confession.

 

And he smashed their lips together, kissing the bow-shaped lips hard though there were others around the tower. Siwon smirked, not caring much as he returned the kiss deeply, pulling Kyuhyun's waist to deepen their kisses. Totally loving the way Siwon returned the kiss, Kyuhyun threw his arms over Siwon's nape, and had his hands rubbing on the back of Siwon's neck. Soft kisses were made, to savour the softness of the lips. Soon, tongues were thrown out within their mouths, teasing with each other slurping hard on the wet muscles. Soft moans were leaked when both opened their mouths to roughly inside and outside of the mouths, totally immersed with the kisses that they had forgetten that they were not at home...

Only when Siwon felt the twitch below, he pulled away unwillingly, whispering harshly into Kyuhyun's ear, "Lets go home..."

Kyuhyun who was already blushing with the kisses, nodded eagerly. The next thing that he remembered, he was already in Siwon's Audi, zooming away towards Siwon's apartment, for the highlight of their date...

 

Soon inside Siwon's apartment, they were bumping against each other, with Kyuhyun's legs locked on Siwon waist, and removing their clothes all over the places as they made their way to Siwon's bedroom.

"I didn't know you wore a real lacy under that dress!!" Siwon gasped, knowing the type of lingeries that Kyuhyun was wearing underneathe.

"All to perfect the 'girl' in me." Kyuhyun smirked.

"You are so , baby!" Siwon groaned, his way along Kyuhyun's neckline.

"Oh god... And finally I can remove these!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, removing the fake s and bra and threw them casually on the floor.

"Hmmmmm..." Siwon launched at Kyuhyun's s and hard at them, "I am soooooo missing these..."

"Siwonnie~~"

 

Though it was a short date, and Kyuhyun couldn't be himself for the date, but no doubt, they did enjoy themselve for doing something different. A date that what a normal couple can fulfill easily, so they were truly satisfied that they could finally done it after so long. And both hoping that, one fine day, they can go on a date with Kyuhyun being himself and not as a girl... With Kyuhyun being Siwon's boyfriend, and not as a singer... Though this is not an easy dream to wish for, but they are sure, this wishful dream can be accomplished...one fine day.

 

"Lets do it again~"

"What? Around round...now? But I am still...releasing inside...you..."

"Date Siwonnie! I mean lets go for another date soon... Siwonnie! Are you done painting my hole?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SURPRISE AGAIN!

Kekekeke I just thought of giving a date update on this fic, seeing that I did not have one for the singer and his bodyguard... XD