Forgotten...?

It's Ok, I Will Love You Still

Siwon stepped out of his shower topless, with a towel wrapped only around his waist, while the hands busy drying his hair with another towel. With his hair dripping wet, and sizzling steam emerged from his body as he just showered himself with hot water, he stood in front of a full length mirror in his bedroom. Reflected a tall muscular man with trained abs and biceps, looking gorgeously stunning with thick eyebrows, sharp nose, bow-shaped lips and round eyes with y dark orbs.

Siwon sighed.

"I still look the same, isn't it? Why he cannot recognise me? Or...am I that invisible to him?" Siwon wondered aloud.

"Ok... Maybe a little taller, and a little muscular..." Siwon flexed his muscles as he admired his years of training and sculpting to get such body.

"...and little more winkles..." He moved himself closer to the mirror and observed his face carefully.

 

Earlier in the day with Siwon's first day as Kyuhyun's bodyguard

Siwon sat in front of the van that Kyuhyun used to take for his schedules, and Kyuhyun sat behind with his manager Leeteuk. Leeteuk had given Siwon a list of schedules for the rest of the month, and Siwon got a shocked to see how busy Kyuhyun is. Music show, talk show, game show, recording of new songs, radio interview etc etc etc. The list is never ending! And that is only for a month...

Siwon peeped over his shoulder and saw Kyuhyun was dozing off within a few minutes after the van has started moving. The driver is a young bubbly looking chap Henry Lau, who looks younger than Kyuhyun. Siwon was concerned of this young man's driving skill, wondering if his driving skill is up to standard. But when the van started to move, Siwon was at ease. Though Henry looks young, but his driving skill is superb. Fast yet smooth, which wouldn't cause any danger to the people in the van.

"Henry ah, remember to pick us up at 1pm later from the KSS station to move to MCC station. And pack lunch for Kyuhyun. This idiot will not have the mood to eat the lunch box from there later on. Get it?" Leeteuk tapped on Henry's shoulder to inform him the schedule.

"Yes hyung! What would Kyu hyung wants for lunch?" Henry repiled enthusiatically.

"Just anything will do. You know he will eat anything. He has no control over food. No wonder he is getting fa..."

"YAH HYUNG! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" Kyuhyun shouted with his eyes closed.

 

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Henry turned to Siwon.

"Hyung, are you the new bodyguard? You look...strong. Are you good in fighting?"

Siwon wanted to laugh, but he must be professional in front of Kyuhyun. "Yes. My name is Choi Siwon. And yes. I can fight. I am black belt holder for TAE~KWON~DO." Siwon purposefully raised his voice and dragged the last word, hoping to get some reaction from Kyuhyun.

Henry formed an O shaped with his mouth. "OHHHH black belt?! COOL! I hope I can see you fight, hyung!"

Siwon smiled, but remembering Kangin's words to him, he quickly hide his smile away. Looking at rear mirror to check on Kyuhyun, he was rather disappointed that Kyuhyun is now completely sleeping away in the van. Obviously, Kyuhyun did not hear the conversation between the two of them.

 

When the van reached KSS station's carpark, fans were already at standby, holding up cameras to capture the uprising idol.

"OPPA! SARANG HAE!"

"OPPA! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!"

"OPPA OPPA!"

"AHHHH~ OPPA BOGO SHIPO!"

Siwon get off the van first, and moved towards the other side of the van where Kyuhyun is getting down. He signaled the fans to make a path for Kyuhyun, yet the fans were ignoring him. Siwon then closed his eyes, and opened them once again with fury cold eyes staring deathly at the fans. The fans shivered with the sudden cold aura from the bodyguard, and quietly made a path for Kyuhyun.

When Kyuhyun stepped out from the van, he was surprised to see a neat opened path for him to walk into the station. He eyed at Siwon impressively, whose face is as serious as ever, assuming he is the one who made that happened. Usually, he had to squeeze through the screaming fans who blocked his way entirely, and by the time he managed to squeeze through, either his hat went missing, or his sweater got tore off, or his got grabbed by fans...

The moment Kyuhyun smiled at the fans, the fans went chaotic once more, and started to move towards Kyuhyun. Siwon grabbed hold of Kyuhyun's waist swiftly, and pulled him walking in fast pace to avoid the crowds that is nearing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got startled with Siwon's action, no bodyguard dared to touch his waist like this! But weird to say, he felt an electric current running throughout his body when Siwon pulled him closer to his muscular chest. His arm bumped onto Siwon's hard chest when Siwon grabbed his waist to move. And he could smell the manly cologne that Siwon is wearing... He flustered a bit with the action, but very soon he returned to his normal expression when they got into the station safely. Time for the lecture...

 

"Yah Siwon-sshi. What was that?" Kyuhyun folded his arms across his body, looking annoyed at Siwon.

"I was working obviously." Siwon folded his arms as well.

"Working? By grabbing my waist?! Yah, that wasn't a jobscope of a bodyguard." Now Kyuhyun is really annoyed.

"My jobscope is to ensure your safety. And looking at the crazy crowd, I have to move you in quickly before you get into danger." Siwon spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What kind of danger will I be in? My fans wouldn't hurt me!"

"As what I know, Mr Cho Kyuhyun, that one of the attacks on you was from one of your fans, who managed to grab and pinch your to get your attention. Do you want to get that again? Or you actually enjoyed your being grabbed?" Siwon stated without much expression on his face, though inside he is trying his best not to show his trembling much.

Kyuhyun went speechless on Siwon's words, while he cursed silently. Damn you Leeteuk hyung! Thinking Leeteuk must be the one who told Siwon about the grab and pinch incident.

"Would you rather to have fans to grab and pinch your , or me to grab your waist?" Siwon spoke again seeing no reply from Kyuhyun, with that "NO NONSENSE WITH ME" face at Kyuhyun.

 

"Aish!!! What is wrong with the crowd today?" Leeteuk walked into the station lobby, and saw Kyuhyun standing face to face with Siwon, looking super annoyed.

Oh no.... Not again...

"Ok fine. But make sure you give me the signal before you grab my waist the next time. And you don't have to pull me so near to you." Kyuhyun concluded their conversation, and turned to Leeteuk. "Yah hyung! What took you so long? I am going to be LATE again!" And stomped off without looking at Siwon again.

"Yah this idiot! Don't he know how to be polite at all? I am his hyung! HYUNG! But he treats me like I am his servant! Aisshhhh!" Leeteuk followed Kyuhyun into the station, ruffled his hair in desperation.

Siwon smiled to himself when Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were out of the sight, recapping at Kyuhyun's words. 

"So you want me to grab your waist the next time huh?

 

Back at Siwon's apartment

Siwon slammed himself on the bed without removing his towel and remains topless, hands spread wide at the sides, and fixed his eyes at the ceiling. He recalled his little reunion with Kyuhyun. After so many years (5 years? 6 years?), he finally gets to see Kyuhyun once again. And even better, working for him now!

Means more chances to see him, more interaction, more skinskips...

 

However, he still can't think through, why Kyuhyun did not remember him.

Yes, maybe he wasn't too obvious back then, as he used initials to represent when he made contacts with Kyuhyun, even though he never ask for a return respond from Kyuhyun. And he did not had a proper conversation with Kyuhyun face to face ever, he wasn't friend with Kyuhyun anyway! But...he was quite a someone back then, with all the glorious stories that happened in high school. Shouldn't his name ring a bell to Kyuhyun at all? 

"Are you that ignorant that you did not even bother to acknowledge my existence?" Siwon sighed, "And here so full of myself, that I thought you will notice me like how everyone in school notice me..."

 

Siwon raised his hands to his eyes, and gazed at the hands that touched Kyuhyun's waist not long ago. He could still remember the feel of Kyuhyun's waist in his hands. That overwhelming feel that almost caused him a heart attack. 

So Kyuhyun could still give him this kind of effect, the same effect as of that fateful day many years ago. He thought his feelings for Kyuhyun had died down being away for so long...apparently it seems like a different story after his first day with Kyuhyun. 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun... Am I still in love with you?" Siwon muttered to himself.

--------------------

Flashback

At the new year's open ceremony in the school hall. This was Siwon last year in high school. He decided to make his final year a memorable one, and end his final year with a blast. So he was rather excited. After the 10th attempt of a girl who tried to stuff a love letter to Siwon on the first day, he finally settled down on his seat, sitting next to his best friends Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae.

 

"Oh look! EunSiHae!"

"Oh my god! They are so good looking sitting together!"

"How I wish I could sit beside Lee Donghae!"

"Those dimples! Ahh~"

 

Whispers can be heard surrounding the trio. Yet, in their own world, the trio were chatting and laughing among themselves, not aware that kind of effects they had on the rest of the school.

Siwon was telling his friends about the 10th love letter he received on the first day back in school.

"Yah Choi Siwon, you are one lucky guy! Who will have that power to receive 10 love letters in just ONE day? How many are you going to kill this year?" Eunhyuk teased, showing his gummy smile widely.

"Now I am thinking if I should just put them aside and not read them, to be fair for all..." Siwon scratched the back of his head, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You should not have accept them in the first place, Siwon ah. You are being cruel to them, by accepting the letters yet not going to read! And the girls will keep waiting and waiting and waiting for your replies. How pitiful!" Being the soft-hearted one in the trio, Donghae was feeling sad for the girls.

"Yah Lee Donghae! Are you going to accept the love letters from the girls as well?!" Eunhyuk pouted.

"Aigooo are you jealous my monkey? Haha!" Donghae pinched Eunhyuk's cheek, laughing aloud, "Anyway, I would just reject them, not accepting any, unlike this stupid Siwon. You know I only have you in my heart." Donghae winked cutely at Eunhyuk.

 

Siwon was used to this lovey-dovey in front of him, that he could only shake his head at the pair. Love was not his priority anyway.

But he couldn't keep to that any longer, when a particular someone walked pass him, leaving a faded yet sweet scent behind. He had his eyes fixed, following the walking being moving closer to the stage.

"Scholarship awardee for freshman, Cho Kyuhyun." 

A tall figure with long slender legs walked up the stage gracefully, bowed as he received the scholarship, and bowed once more towards the school. When Kyuhyun lifted up his head, he was smiling widely with bright eyes. His pale skin glowed under the light that was hitting solely on him.

And that was when Siwon felt an electric current running through his body non stop. His heart was pumping faster than ever, and butterfiles flying hysterically in his stomach. It was like his life had started to move in slow motion, with just one strong spotlight shining on Kyuhyun, Siwon could only see Kyuhyun in his entire world.

It took a while for Siwon to realise this feeling. 

 

Love at first sight...

--------------------

Present

Kyuhyun slammed himself on the sofa the moment he reached his dormitory, feeling all so tired after a long day full of schedules. He closed his eyes to soothen his tiredness, before he could get up to bathe and get ready for bed.

Just after 5 minutes of napping, footsteps can be heard walking out from the kitchen towards the living room where Kyuhyun was at. The footsteps stopped and Kyuhyun could feel the sink on the sofa. TV was on, a sad melodrama was showing from the TV, and munching sound started to accompany the sound of the TV. With irritation, Kyuhyun opened his eyes, and true enough, one of his roomates who is also from the same company, was beside him.

"Yah Shim Changmin!" Kyuhyun smacked the back of Changmin's head, "Can't you see I am resting here?"

"*COUGH COUGH* Yah Cho Kyuhyun! I am eating can't you see? I almost choked!" Changmin threatened to hit Kyuhyun with his spoon looking irritated, "And though you are older than me by a few days, doesn't mean you can smack me as you like! I am your CHINGU, not dongsaeng!"

"Yah yah, chingu. My beloved chingu whom I know since high school. Say my chingu, do you still have anymore bibimbap left?" Kyuhyun was now totally awake with the smell of the food Changmin is eating, and made his way to the kitchen to search for food.

 

"Where is Yunho hyung?" Once Kyuhyun settled again on the sofa with a bowl of bibimbap on hands, he asked for the other member in Changmin's group where they perform together as a boyband.

"Hyung was *MUNCH* too tired, should be *MUNCH* in his dreamland *MUNCH* right now." Changmin swallowed his food before he speaks again, "Kyuhyun ah, I heard from Teukie hyung, you got a new bodyguard reporting today. How was he?"

Kyuhyun flinched at the question, almost got a choke when he remembered the earlier encounter with the new bodyguard...with his waist being grabbed.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What is wrong with you?!" Changmin pat on Kyuhyun's back.

"*COUGH* Nothing! I am fine!" Kyuhyun waved his hand, and gulped down a mouthful of water to soothe his throat.

"So, how was the new bodyguard? What is his name?" Changmin continued with his questions, not suspecting any weirdness from his friend.

"He is....nothing much on the first day. Just normal protecting work. As usual. Though he looks much more promising than the previous bodyguards." Kyuhyun replied with not much expressions as he did not want Changmin to know about the grabbing of waist. 

"And his name is Choi Siwon."

Now is Changmin's turn to choke on his food, when he heard the name of the new bodyguard. He pat his own chest, and drank a mouthful of water as well, before he turned to Kyuhyun excitedly.

"Choi Siwon?! You mean THAT Choi Siwon from our high school?"

Kyuhyun frowned at Changmin, obviously he did not know what Changmin is talking about. "What our high school? Since when Choi Siwon attended the same school as us?"

"What Kyuhyun, seriously? You don't know Choi Siwon?" Changmin was shocked.

"Do I have to know him? Is he very famous in school?" Kyuhyun scratched his head trying hard to think about his life in high school, "You should know I don't interact much with the people in school, always busy with the studies and singing and training in the company."

"Gosh Cho Kyuhyun... You do missed out a lot huh? Choi Siwon, the captain of school's taekwondo club who won many awards in taekwondo competitions, the youngest ever black belt holder who got his title at the age of 15, the most perfect gentleman who swooned most of the girls in school, and the one who saved you when you were stuck in the toilet unable to unlock the door of the cubicle!" Changmin breathed in a deep breath after splitting out a whole chunk about Siwon.

"Oh........" Now Kyuhyun remembered. That incident which he thought was the most ridiculous thing that happened in his life, therefore, he would rather forget everything than to remember it.

"But you were as busy as me, training in the company, how did you know so much about him?" Kyuhyun eyed at Changmin curiously, "Were you in a crush on him?"

"OF COURSE NOT! Though he was very attractive back then...he must be attractive now as well... Anyway I am more into girls, and I am definitely more sociable than you, I mixed around with people, you pabo."

Kyuhyun pouted. He can't be helped, he was too busy juggling between school and company. But at least he got a little bit of excitement that Changmin never had before.

"Well, at least I got a secret admirer." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yeah right, whom till now, you have no idea who is that. Save it Kyuhyun, that was ages ago. You did not bothered to find out anyway." Changmin turned his attention back to his food and TV.

 

Kyuhyun sulked. That was true. Probably that secret admirer with the initial of A.C had forgotten about him totally. Not point clinging on the past which was way back then...

Though he still holds onto the things that he received from A.C...