The bread or Me?! (Chen)

EXO and You! (Oneshots)

 

So this is for [exoqilaexo] :) Hope you like it!

 

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Your POV

 

I always go to this shop called "Chen Chen Bakery". I love the bread they makee! It's so deliciousss!! I swear I could spend a whole day there. *o*

 

But there is one more though, the owner of the shop and also a baker there is really handsome! He always make jokes and insults other people but in a joke way. His smile is soo precious. And he makes the best breads ever! Adding to that, his voice is one of the best things you could ever hear. And als-

"Umm, Miss?"

I was cutted off by the voice that spoke which made my eyes as big as Kyungsoo's. D___O

"Y-Yes?"

He smiled! "I thought you were waiting for an order?" 

"O-OH! yeah, I forgot." Oh my God!

"Sooo .. What might the young lady of ours want for the day?" He asked while flashing his smile.

"Uh. Ah . Huh? Umm. Just a dozen of bagel for now." I stuttered. Shucks!

He chuckles and went at the back getting my order. He came back and gave me the bag with a flower that came with it. "It's a gift for always buying here on our bakery, young lady." He winked at me.

I just died. I swear I just did. "Th-th-Thank Yo-you" I bowed a little then left in a rush.

Oh my God! He just, he just. . just did that! Jo-jongdae did!  Oh my God.

 

Jongdae's POV

 

I was laughing at the back of my shop. That young lady blushed terribly! She was soooo red. It's fun teasing that girl. Now that you mention it, she really is always buying here. I notice her everyday. She's kind of beautiful too. AAAH! Jongdae! What in the world are you thinking dude?! You have to manage your shop and do what you love first! The bread! >.<

 

Sighing, I went outside and served my customers.

 

Your POV

 

Days passed and I still didnt go to the shop. Him noticing me and giving me a flower was nice, but I stuttered and embarassed myself! Oh my God.

But knowing how much I like that baker, I still pass by his shop and steal a glance at him.

 

Until one day, mommy told me to buy some bagel, and she strictly told me to buy at the shop where I bought the first ones. Omo!

Sighing I just went to the shop and was calling to order when the owner ran towards me with his eyes wide.

"Umm, di-did I do something wrong?" I asked wide-eyed as well.

But what he did next shocked me more! He grabbed me by the wirst and took me inside his shop, in the kitchen to be exact. He told his workers to get out and we were the only ones in the room.

 

Oh my God. What is he going to do? What? I was panicking when he noticed that.

 

"Hey. Hey. I wont do anything to you" He chukled.

A sigh of relieve was visible.

 

He started. "Why didnt you go to the shop anymore?"

"Umm.. No reason" I laughed a little.

That made him frown. "Did you find another .. 

another? O.O omo! 

... shop? " he asked frowning.

I was disappointed. "Nnoo! Your bread is still the best!" Now I was faking my smile. Hope he doesnt notice.

He smiled a little and released a deep sigh. "I have something to tell you but dont! dont you ever ran away or not visit my shop, understand?" 

"Oh. Ok.?"

"'Here I go, ..... I LIKE YOU!" He said and closed his eyes. I was shocked and he didnt open his eyes for a good 20-seconds and as he opened it, his eyes widen,

"Why are you crying?! I'm sorry. What did I do?"

I slap him in the arm lightly. "Pabo. I like you too, That's why I didnt go to the shop for a few days. I was embarrased. I showed you an embarassing part of me." I begin to sob with my hand covering my mouth.

 

He laughed and hug me. "So I guess we're the same." 

i nodded in his embrace. "So ... shall we have a date?" He asked.

I said yes and smiled brightly. "I like you. But your bread is another topic." I said.

He was shocked at that , "Yah! The Bread or me?!" 

 

I didnt answer him and just laughed.