Memories (Chanyeol)

EXO and You! (Oneshots)

"Jae!" 

"Yeah! Coming!"
"Hurry! We have to get out of this party!"

I hurried my way to him and he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. HE rode his bicycle with me on the back.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, I think he didnt hear me because of the wind.
"Somewhere." He said and I know he's smiling.

We arrived at a building and Iw ondered why we're here. It's not far from the place of the party we were just in. We walked in and he dragged me to the top floor at the balcony. He covered my eyes before we stepped in, and I didnt feel any nervousness, instead I was filled with excitement: looking forward on what he will show me.

"Yah! Ppali! What are y-" I was cut of when he removed his hands and the wonderful lights of the city greeted me.

"WooooW! Daebak!"

He laughed and his toothy smile showed off, specially with lights making his white teeth glow with glimpse of different colors. 

"Though you'd like it." He said and I hugged him in response.
"Thank you! The best birthday gift ever!"
"I'm the best, arent I?"
"Whatever but what you did now, yes! Park Chanyeol, daebak!"
And he smiled at me. I smiled back.

 

END of Flashback.


I smiled. I even remembered, after that 14th birthday gift of mine from that derp, we were always together, hanging out and all.

We met various friends! One of them was Sehun. he really like bubble tea and we always go to the bubble tea shop he owns and yeah we got close. He's the owner but he mostly finishes bubble tea on himself than of the customers.

Another was Kai. He really is a great dancer! Chanyeol always bugs him that he's better than Kai. While Kai, only rides on his self-proclamation. Now that you say it, Sehun and Kai was really close with Chanyeol. They would always be together.

Once, on Chanyeol's birthday I prepared him a song. I played the guitar and sang. He really liked it! I didnt get him a present as nice as the gift he gave me on my 14th birthday, it's the thought that counts, right? While those two? They vrought Chanyeol 1 pocket of cotton buds and some vitamins, it didnt even cost that much! Well, it's still the thought that counts, right? xD


On my 18th birthday he gave me one of the best gifts ever. He gave me a ring while asking me, "Would you be my girl?"

I seriously squealed that time. I mean, I know we're really close and I treat him as my bestfriend and all but me asked to be his girlfriend. Wow! Amazing! Of course, I agreed!

We've been together for 4years. We did things like we usually do the same things: go to the bubble tea shop, watch the sunset together or sneak out from  any party and go to the building we always go to, to watch the lights of the city.


But aside from that, he got sweeter and his love for me: his shows it more, he always tell me he loves me and I tell him back but his actions are far greater than words.

On our 1st anniversary, he took me to a restaurant, but its fancy and its not my style. He noticed me being uncomfortable that time and then suddenly he asked me,
"Bubble tea?" While smiling, I smiled back and we ran out of the restaurant with my fancy dress and his fancy suit. That was the best anniversary date ever!

Then on our 2nd Anniversary, learning from the previous anniv date, he just took me to the park at night so we could watch the lights and he prepared a song and played the guitar. However, it was my turn to make an effort so! Aside from singing him a song, I let him kiss me for no matter how many times he wanted. Hey! A kiss is valuable to me! >w< But since it's Yeol, it's fine. :)

3rd Anniv was a hectic one. The both of us are so busy because of work. We coulndt talk too much to each other. But at the end of the day, we talked and flirted with each other until both of us fell asleep holding our phone.

The 4th Anniv was the bestest best! He took me to the building again, and we just stared at the beautiful scene together. Him holding me by my shoulders and me holding his hand. Silence was appreciated this much. And I'm surprised the happy virus could get quiet. :3

 

Now, I'm 25. The building we always go to is still the same as always but is older. It's still not demolished because the owner also has memories of this place.


I went to the place where Chanyeol is right now. I smiled at him and said,
"Hey. I miss you stupid derp. I miss you sooo much! Here, flowers. It's my fave, you know." I said and handed him a bouquet of Baby's Breath. 


I teared up. Tears flowing yet my smile is still there.
"I love you. Sooooo much! Wait for me, 'kay? Wait for me ...

 

 


.... in Heaven."