Amnesia (Lay)

EXO and You! (Oneshots)

I have the perfect boyfriend in the whole wide world! His name is Yixing but he prefers to be called Lay .. Either way, I love him.

 

" ... Coz Girl, you're amazing. Just the way you are"  I woke up to the sound of his voice. "Baby! Wake up. Wake uuup." I chuckled.

 

"Yees~ Yixing-ah~ kiss?" I told him, my eyes closed and my lips stuck out. I heard him chuckle and gave me a quick smack. 

 

"Now wake up! Let's go outside! ^__^" He said.

 

I jolted up, We're having a date! "Yey! Okay. I'll get ready."

 

"I'll wait for you in the dining area, okay? Let's eat before we go,"

 

"Deh~ opppaaa~" I said, we both chuckled and I proceeded in getting ready. It took me 20 minutes to get ready~ What? I'm excited for our date. I just wore an above-the-knee-length skirt and a little loose long sleeves tucked under the skirt with matching flats. Hihi. 

 

I went down and we ate. We got into the car and talked about just anything. I was wandering where we will be going. But naah~ I love surprises. 

 

And i definitely got a shock when he brought me to .. I dont know where this place is and I dont really care becuase it's beautiful! As I was admiring the scene he was there, preparing a blanket to sit on, he guided me there and told me to wait as he get the food,

 

Wooow! It really is beautiful. "Ah! . Baby. Sooorry!" He shouted from behind the car.

 

Me, worried. I went to him. "What? Why? What's wrong?"

 

"I forgot the food." 

 

.___________.

 

"What's a picnic without food?" I asked him chukling.

 

I heard him laugh a little, "I brought some snacks and juice."

 

"That will do. C'mon. Let's just cuddle."

 

And we spent the day being like that. Oh how I hope this would last forever. but there's no forever right? ^_^ I want us to be together till tomorrow. 

 

Lay has always been forgetfull. One time,we were going to the beach and he forgot his trunks. Then we were about to go for a trip when he forgot his keys. There's a lot but the worst was when he forgot where he put our tickets to Super Junior's Concert! >___< Nontheless, I love him how he is.

 

I'm here in my office right now, still daydreaming about me and my boyfriend. *ring* *ring* *ring* Arghh.

"What?!"

"L-Lay. He's in the hospital!"

"Mwo?!" I rushed and went to the hospital he told me to.

 

After hours of waiting the doctor came out and told us he's fine but there could be some effect of amnesia since he hit his head in the car crash. 

 

Sighing, I went inside  room and held his hands. We were like this for almost a month, the docotr said he's in a coma. 

 

"Zhang Yixing. Ireona~ jebalyo." I sobbed and then I felt his hand move. Huh? I looked at him, his eyes opening.. I panicked and looked for a nurse.

 

"Oh my God. Yixing-ah~" 

 

"He's fine now .. bu-" The doctor said, I cut him off

 

"Yixing-ah .. Thank goodness. You're awake." I sobbed and hugged him tight. But he looks puzzled.

 

"Umm.. nuguseyo? " He asked. And I felt my world fall apart. 

 

"He has amnesia. I'm sorry." And then the doctor left.

 

I stood there dumbfounded. And cried my hearts out. He was always forgetful but why? Why does he have to have amnesia? Then I broke down.

 

 

 

----

 

Guys! Whaddya think? :)