Is this a Happy Ending? (Kris)

EXO and You! (Oneshots)

Do you know Kris? Of course you do! xD

He is the tallest member of the flower boy group in our school called EXO. Not only is he really tall, he's also a great rapper. He can dance and he can sing a little. On the outside he seems a little y and when you're not close with him, he looks cold and snobby. But when you already know him, you will know how sweet he can become. He can be a good friend. You can run to him when you're in trouble or when you need help. He teases like a sister, protects like a brother, loves like a mother and provides like a father can. All of that ... made me, ...fall for him.

And I guess he fell for me too. 

I was just a fan of him, watching him from behind. But that changed when Kyungsoo, a friend introduced me to the group and well, I kinda freaked out when we shaked hands causing him to quite remember me, in not such a good way. But at the encounter we became close enough for me to be able to define him as I did.

Over time, I told myslef that I have to confess and yeah I did, knowing the fact that he wont date me but I was wrong. After I confessed, he smiled and asked if he can date me. I immediately said yes, ofcourse. Then boom! We're together! As a couple.

He's the boyfriend I always wanted. He made me feel that he was really mine and his attention was all minefor 3 months of staying togethers. It's almost our 4th monthsary but, after those 3 months he changed.


P R E S E N T :


"Where's Kris? Did you see him?" I asked Kyungsoo who was busy talking to his bestfriend, Jongin. -______- Is he gay? 

"I dont know." He shortly answered and went back talking to Jongin.

I left those two and went to the gym hoping to see MY Boyfriend there. And well, yeah. He's there. But it isnt pleasing as I thought it would be. 

I saw him. With a girl.

I went to where they were and called Kris. The girl was quite shocked seeing me. But I put my full attention on Kris.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"A friend." He said.

"Name?" I asked again.

"None of your business." He said which shocked me and making the girl giggle a bit.

"That's how you answer me now? Huh Kris?" My temper is short.

"Uhh. yeah?" He said and left with girl, his hand on her waist.

I formed a fist and tears daring to fall. I clench my teeth. What the heck?!


Days passed and I didnt notice him. Projects here, projects there. Ignoring him may be good for awhile. I can foucus on my requirements. 

I was in the library alone when he came. He placed his hands on my shoulder and whispered a short "sorry" and kissed me on my cheek. Darn. I hate it when he  does that, I soften eveytime he does that when I'm angry.

I sighed, "Fine." He sat down next to me and held my hand and he bagan talking about nonsense things but that was one of the things I love about him.

"Sooo .. you do know that we have a lot of requirements to do, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I asked in turn, dazed.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah." I answered, dazed.

"Could you do all the requirements for me?"

"Yeah." I answered, dazed.

"Good. Thanks!" He said then left.

"Yeah." dazed.


...... 5

.... 4

... 3

.. 2

. 1


"Wait, What?! ... Argggg!! What the heck?! WWhy did I agree. Aah! Damn."


After a week: 


I finished all my requirements and passed them all at the given deadline. Wait. Also Kris'. I sigh and went to the tree, Kyungsoo and I are always at. I sat there and closed my eyes. I havent slept that much in a week.

I was closing my eyes when I heard Kris' voice. He was there beside me. 

"Oh hey. You woke up. Thanks for the requirements, by the way." He said and smiled.

I smiled back sweetly at him.

"Do you want to sleep at my house this weekend?" HE asked.

I jerked up. "Sure!"

"Great. I'll be out at the weekends. Make sure to guard the house, kay? Well, that was all. Gotta go." He said and left.

I sit there dumbfounded. Aaaah! Well, way to spend the weekends. -_________-


Weekend came and all I did in Kris' house was eat food and well, guard the house. I slept  at his bed and I smelled his scent. A tear fell.

I miss the sweet Kris. I miss the perfect boyfriend I have. I miss him. I miss him. I cried and slowly drifted to sleep.


The next day was our 4th monthsary.

I was waiting for his text all day. 2 in the afternoon striked and nothing came. He said he was going home at the afternoon so I prepared food. Lots of food. I even baked cake with "Happy 4th monthsary, babe!" written. His favorites were there. I was laying at the sofa when my phone vibrated.

I immediately opened it and was disappointed when I saw it was Kyungsoo. -___-

Kyungsoo, wae?! 

I opened his text saying, "I'm sorry if this would hurt you. But you have to know." I was puzzled. And scrolled down to see a video of Kris.

Kissing another girl, having fun with her. She wasnt the girl I met with Kris last time. 

A tear left my eye. Soon a lot came and I cried to myself. Burrying my head on my knees. The tears wont stop. My chest hurt. It feels like a thousand knives is stabbing me. It hurts.

 

 K R I S ' P O V :

Damn! The party was epic! I drived home when my phone vibrated. A reminder?

- M O N T H S A R Y -  M O N T H S A R Y - M O N T H S A R Y -

Oh . Oh well, she's asleep now I suppose.

I parked my car and went inside. It's dark. She's asleep. Good.

I'm hungry. I the light to the kitchen and a lot of food greetd me. Heh. She prepared a lot. Too bad it's wasted. 

"Kris." A voice said.

I jumped in shock.

"Oh ! What the ?!" I shouted at her. What the hell?

She shoved me her phone with a video. "It's not playing." Idiot.

"Play it." She seems serious. I pressed the play button. 

Oh wow. It was a video of me kissing the girl at the party. She was hot! 

"Wow. That was hot." She slapped me. 

"What the was that for?! huh?!"

"I'm your girlfriend. Idiot! Why did you do that?! And dont you know that today is our monthsary?!"

"I know. I know. and Why? Coz I'm bored with you." I answered plainly.

She bursted into tears. My heart ached. why?

"Fine. So let's break up. I didnt even know, that you were bored. Am I really your girlfriend? ... oh wait. Let me rephrase that. Did I really become your grilfriend?" She said crying. That broke my heart. Idiot.

"Wai-" I tried to. .. 

"I dont care." She laughed bitterly with tears not stopping in falling. She went out leaving me dumb.


. . . Why did I do that?! She was an angel to me. I became her everything. Yet I treated her like trash. Was I really bored? No. I prevented myself to love her. DArn. I'm so stupid. Now, I'm crying like a ing idiot.


 Y O U R P O V :

I went home wearing his shirt. I cried and cried the whole night. The next day I didnt bother moving, I just layed there in my bed. 

Weeks passed and Kris didnt even bother comforting me.

I went to Han River and sat there. This was where we first dated. 

"Hey." A voice appeared.

I looked up and saw him. "What?" I replied coldly.

"Happy Monthsary." He said.

I was shocked, I looked at my phone and saw the date, March 16. Our monthsary. So it's been a month.

I didnt reply. And just watched the river.

He sat beside me and said. "I know it's late. But I'm really Sorry. I .. I wont find a stupid reason. I'm just sorry. I know I did a lot of wrong things. I treated you like you werent even a girlfriend, like you were a servant. I'm sorry. That's not all, I disregarded your feelings. I only knew your worth when you left me. I was a stupid idiot. After you left, I cried like a baby. I didnt care what they think. I.. "

He looked at me and held my left cheek with his right hand. "I ... Love you. I .. . I ing love you. I dont want to lose you anymore. But hell! I know you wouldnt give me another chance. I know that you wont forgive me. But .. please, give me a second chance. Another chance to prove myself."

Tears left my eyes. I held his hand on my cheek and leaned on it. 
"Fine." I sniffed. "Another chance, idiot."

He smiled. His gums showing. "Yes! Thaaaanks!"

I smiled and laughed alittle. "We're still not back together! Prove yourself first"

"Yes. Of course! I'll prove myself that I deserve an angel like you." 

I smiled. I guess everything has a happy ending. ^____^