Best Day Ever! (Kai)

EXO and You! (Oneshots)


Being a fangirl, having to marry your bias would be heaven. Just imagine how amazing it would be if you ended up marrying your bias, wouldnt it be awesome?! You would enjoy every moment. You can show him your endless love, the actions you would want to show to him only. 

But while you were having the time of your life, he was having the opposite of yours.

I'm a fangirl and I've always been in love with Kai. The main dancer of EXO and the face of the group as well. Isnt he hot? Isnt he cool? Isnt he handsome? And my only wish to be with him, i want us to be together.


..... It's my birthday.

"Come on Baby, blow your candle!" My mom told me.

I laughed a little, "Yes Mom. Relax." I laughed and they did too. I'm with my mom and my dad by the way, in my room .... here in the hospital.

"Make a wish first then blow." My dad said.

"M'Kay. Uhh. I want to be with him." I wished and blew the candle.

"Him? Is my little princess inlove?" My mom teased.

"You are not allowed to have a boyfriend, young lady!" My father scolded.

"Yes Mom! The one and only, Kim Jongin." I said amazingly with twinkling eyes.

"Oooh." Both of them chorused. "Him.. Again." They said and we all laughed.

"You'll meet him soon. So get better, okay? And hurry!" My dad told me.

"Ha Ha . Yes Father!" I mused.

 

After 2 months, I was discharged in the hospital. Waaaah~ The fresh air here in the balcony of my room feels good. It's been awhile since I've been here. I smiled. I have to enjoy the moment. ... The time.

I've enjoyed the time here with my parents and having my grandparents visit once in awhile. My friends come to visit often too. But i mostly spazz about kpop. >< And little did I know that it's already been to end of the month.

"Rest for now, okay? Your father and me have a surprise for you tomorrow so look forward to it. Now Sleep." My mom instructed.

"Alright Mom. Night~" i said, she kissed me and then I went to sleep.

 

The next day, my mom told me to wear a something nice. I wonder why?

i was getting my jeans ready when mom bursted in my room. "Dear! Not jeans!" she scolded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just because." My mom ended the conversation and brought me a flowy blue and white dress and made me wear it after 30 minutes of discussing; which kind of showed off my shoulders. She again brought blue heels and again made me wear it. well, I love blue so it makes up.

"Ooooh~ Sweetheart, you're so cute!" My mom said and snuggled near me.

I just smiled. We went downstairs for the so-called surprise. I was kind of anticipating it. xD teehee~ 

As we were walking downstiars, I saw something which my jaw drop.

Oh my. I looked at my father and he mouthed, "surprise". I went back onto looking at my surprise. And boy did it surprise me. 

There stood the boy of my dreams. Kim Jongin or Kai, as he is known.

"Come one Dear, dont freeze out now." My mom laughed.

He smiled at me and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo~"

My mom tapped me. "Ah! Annyeonghaseyo. Um. Sorry." I said and bowed.

Both my parents laughed, "We'll leave you then." My dad tapped Kai before going with my mom.

"Shall we sit?" He asked and I nodded and we both sat in the couch.

"Umm. My father and my mom. Umm.. How did they?" I stuttered. Ugh.

He chuckled. Oh my that laugh! >-< "Relax. They told me that you wanted to be with me for at least a day so I agreed." He said with a smile.

I smiled. "Thank you!" I stood up and bowed.

"Well, you look really pretty and dressed up. Sooo, want to go out?" He asked.

"Yes! I-I mean. Umm.. Sure." I said and he smiled.

We went to my parents and told them that we were going out, I hugged my dad and whispered thanks and to my mom as well. "Love you guys! You're the best!" I told them.

"Arent we? Now take care and take your time." Mom said confidently and i just laughed and we left.


"um.. Jongin, I mean, Kai, where would we be going?" i asked him.

"No need for formalities and you can call me Jongin. And, I'll be handling that, just enjoy yourself." 

"Hihi. Alright!"

We first went to a bubble tea shop, I told him that I love bubble tea and he said he likes them too. I got Taro, I just love it! (A/N: It's really yummy~ I love it! xD) and he got Chocolate. As we were wandering the streets of Seoul, people tend to stare at us. But Kai, I mean jongin has his costume on. To hide from fans. 

"Jongin-ah, why are people staring at us?" 

"Because I'm handsome." 

"I know you're handsome but I cant even see your face. How can they?"

He laughed. "i was just joking. I think they think that you're really beautiful especially with that dress." He whispered in my ear and I think i was as red as a tomato. >////<

After that embarassing conversation, we went to an amusement park and rode scary rides! it scared the daylights out of me. 

First was the roller coaster. I was sooo dizzy! Then there was this kind of like a boat and it sways back and forth and swayed even all around! What was that!? Then we rode this cup thing? I thought it was alright but then it began to circle around! First it was okay but it got worse and worse! And I dont want to remember the others. @______________@||

Now he suggested the haunted house. Oh my God. I stared at him with a 'seriously?' expression and he just nodded. As we were lining up, I was already trembling!

"You might want to get ahold of your girlfriend here, sir." The lady at the entrance said.

As much as I'm happy about that, I was just too scared. "Dont worry, I'll protect her." He said protectively and held my hand.

At the first stop there was this mannequin, which we thought was a mannequin but then it moved and grabbed me! Waaaah! And all he did was curse and laugh. Then there was this doll who started crawling up to us! How creepy was that!? There were falling hands which felt like real ones as well! And the scariest was at the last stop. Someone, a guy who had blood all over his face and body chased us!

After about 30 minutes, we went out of the haunted house with him laughing while I was tearing up!

"Dont laugh! You were cursing inside, I'm not the only one scared." I told him and pouted. He did nothing and just tapped my lips. 


"Last ride?" He suggested. 

"I just hope it isnt scary." i confessed and he just smiled.

He brought me to a ferris wheel and we rode it.  I was able to relax at the way up and it just stopped and we were in the middle.

"Look." He gestured me to look out of the window and there I saw an amazing sight. The sunset.

It was amazing! "Thank you for this.  This is the best time of my life!" I told him and flashed a smile.

He returned it with a smile, "It's my pleasure to spend time with our fans." 

Fan. Ouch. I just laughed it off and focused on the sunset.

We went home and as he was waiting for me to go inside. 

"This will be the last, huh?" I asked him.

"Nope. Someday maybe we'll meet again."

I chuckled, "yes. I hope so." i kissed him in the cheek. 

He was surprised, even I was surprised. "Sorry. I-"

"It's fine." He said and smiled.

"Thanks."

"You should go in, you're turning pale, you must be cold." 

I luaghed, "Yes. Thank you! oh, and I'll continue cheering for you! And of course EXO. Please always do your best and I hope you dont get hurt that much. Take care of your waist, arasso?"

He smiled. "Yeah. Thanks. You too!"

We bid goodbye and I went straight to my room. Smiling like an idiot.

"Baby! Did you enjoy your day?" Mom asked outside my door.

"Yes! It was the best! Thanks mom! dad!" 

"Good. Now you shoudl rest, alright?" Dad insturcted.

"Yes, father! Mom,Dad, Goodnight. I love you alwaaays!" i told them.

"We do too. Night dear." They said and left.


As the night grow deeper, I'm getting weaker. I've kept this all along, but, just as the doctor said, my time is near.

But at least, I got to have the best day of my life. Too bad, I didnt get to be with Jongin.

 

 

 

=======

A/N:

Guuuys! Please invite your friends to read! Thaaanks! I would pooost a looot if you do .. ^___^