EXO Appa -Part1-

EXO and You! (Oneshots)


Have you ever wondered how amazing it would be if ever EXO, twelve handsome guys would become the father of your child? But will it be really awesome? Or would it become a nightmare? A burden? But not to you but to the members of the group themselves.

Why?

Xiumin would be the type who would always be eating together with his son or daughter. Oh my, I hope they dont get that fat. But I hope the child would get to talk a lot because I know he will be just as charismatic as his father.

Sehun would be the type of father who would throw his son out of the window if he gets annoyed. But if the child really is his: he wouldnt dare to throw him right? Or else, you, I mean his wife would kill him. Besides Sehun is the type who would play with his child not as a father but as a friend. But at times that being a father is needed he would turn into one, without doubt.

Luhan would be the type who would always tell his son to be manly. But I think his son will inherit his beauty along with his manliness. And if it's a girl, waaah~ She would be really beautiful! I know it. It's Luhan anyways and of course, mrs. deer would be beautiful as well, right? It's all in the genes everyone.

Tao would be the type who would leave his child if he gets scared. If there's a cockroach, he most likely hide behind his child. But we all know that Tao is a sweet panda so maybe if the child really is his, he'll take care of him and protect his child and the mrs. panda with his life. 

Kai would be the type of dad who would treat his daughter like a princess. I dont know, i just feel like he would. And if it's a he, he might teach his son to be y or how to attract girls with his smile. .______. I just feel like it.

D.O. would be the type of dad who would try to be really funny in front of his baby just to make them smile. He would cook delicious baby food. And I'm sure the baby would look really squishy! Oh, and I think D.O. would sing for his child a lullaby suitable for his voice so that the baby would love it!

Suho would be the type who would teach his child the right ettiquettes and how to treat everyone with sincerity. He would inherit his fathers' good manners and good leadership. Especially Suho's angelic face.

Kris would the type who would tell his child all about the galaxy. Being a star. He would tell how handsome he is. Or how cool he is. But I feel like he would be the type who would forget about his image for the ones he love.

Chanyeol would be the type who would erp all day just to make his child laugh and see their smile. No matter how busy he is, he would surely call and make jokes so his child would enjoy the moment. That's Yeol. Hope hge doesnt go over the top, the baby would be scared.

Baekhyun would be the type who would also make funny jokes and make his child laugh. I'm sure the child will inherit his father's features. Imagine a baby Baekhyun. Awww~ Wouldnt the child be sooo cute? And I'm sure hsi father would always sing him a lullaby or a sweet song with his amazing voice.

Lay would be the type to ... ummmm .. Ah! He would be the type to play his guitar to his son so that he can bring a smile to the child's face. Although he is always hurt I'm sure that he would always make an effort just so he can make his child happy.

Last but not the least! It's our Chen Chen Chen~ He would be the type of father who would laugh at his son if ever the poor child do something wrong or a mistake. He would tease and have fun if he makes his child cry but he would comfort them soon with his beautiful voice. He seems to be a troll but in times that his child needs him he would surely be there and love his own more than he does himself.


I laughed to myself thinking this thoughts, that was what I thought before I met them and him, the father of my twins which is ....... 


"Mooooommy!" My 4 year-old daughter called me interupting my thoughts.

"Yes dear?"

"Are we going to Appas' house?" My 4-year old son continued.

"Yes sweetheart"

The two looked at each other and high-fived, "Yey!" Both of them shouted and returned to playing. I just chuckled at the sight. They are soooo cute!

I finished packing their things ready to bring them to EXO's dorm: every fangirl's dream of going. HAHAHA :P xD

I checked everything and nothing is missing. "Jieun! Jisoo! Time to go! Pack your toys in your bag and come here." And they did, ... immediately. -_____- They want to be with their EXO-appa and not with me?! TT__TT 

"Alright, carry those and I'll carry this big bags,okay?"

"Yes Mom!" They both said. And ran out of the door into the car. I locked up the house with their bags and my suitcase. I met the two playing again in the car and started the engine.

"While both of you are there, be good, okay? Mommy will be back after about 3months, alright?"

"3months?!" Jieun asked surprised.

"Yes dear."

"But I thought mommy would only be gone for a month." She bagn to sulk.

I smiled at this, "Will you miss mommy?"

"Of course!" Both of them shouted.

"Mommy will miss you too. So behave and you will get presents, alright?"

"We'll behave if you would only be gone for a month, mom." My son said.

"But Jisoo."

"Then no." Now my daughter said.

I sighed as both of them stop playing and looked at the window looking annoyed. 

After about 20 minutes, we arrived at EXo's dorm, thankfully no fans are here. And we were greeted by the 12 handsome boys.

"waaaah. JiJi~ JiJi~ JiJi~" Baekhyun sang his words greeting my twins. 

"Why the long faces kiddos?" Suho asked.

"Because Mommy will be gone for 3 months!" Jieun begins to tear up and she was carried by Chanyeol and Jisoo was carried by Kris.

"3 months? i thought you'll be gone in 1 month." Kris said.

"Yeah, I thought so too." Xiumin said as he picked Jisoo's bag and Sehun picking Jieun's bag.

"Shall we go inside first?" I suggested and all of them agreed with both my twins hugging the two giants, burrying their heads in their necks.

As we were inside, "Sooooo?" Luhan asked.

"The plan changed, I need to be there for three months. Babies, come to Mommy. c'mere." 

Chanyeol and Kris gave me the twins who were now standing infront of me. They're crying! >___< "Listen, Mommy will be back before you know it, okay? Now be good and behave with your appas,okay?" They both nodded.

"There wont be anyone to sing me a lullaby when you're gone for too long, Mom." Jieun said.

"I'll sing for youuuu~ La La La" Chen said in a sing-song.

"That's solved. Is there anything else?"

"I wont get to eat the soup you always make." Jisoo complained.

"I know how to do the soup. Your Eomma taught me that." D. O. said

"Solved."

"Jieun! What else?!" Jisoo asked his sister.

"Umm. Umm. I want to learn martial arts! Mommy!" Jieun said.

"I can teach you. I'm a Wushu master." Tao said confidently.

"Ha Ha . Solved, sweetheart."

"Uggh.. Umm. Jieun .. help!" Jisoo asked her sister.

The others begin to laugh. And I looked at Sehun and Kai. 

"We have lots of games here! " Kai said confidently.

"Yep! And we'll teach lots of tricks to win games." Sehun proposed.

Jisoo's face brightened. While Jieun didnt. "Jieun, you're the only girl here so take care of your brother okay? take care of your appas as well, they cna be more childish than you."

"No, we're not!" some of the chorused.

"See? Behave and mommy will be back soon, alright?" I kissed both of them. "If you want to play dress-up, Luhan-appa and Bakhyun-appa are there. You can try the dresses on Luhan-appa and Baekhyun-appa will do the make-up."

"Ya!" The two girls, I mean Luhan and Baekhyun scolded me while Jieun looked at both, "Okay!" She said happily,

"OhMyGod." The two said. xD

"Now listen up! All twelve of you!"

"Yes Ma'am!" All of them shouted.

"Take care of my babies. Feed them at the right time. Teach them only good things. Make sure to not make them cry. And once that I know that one of you hurt my babies then all of you are dead. Understand?!" 

"Y-Yes!"

"Alright, Good." I smiled sweetly.

"Be good, okay? Remember Mommy would always call and Mommy always loves you." I kissed them again on their cheeks and on their forehead. They both nodded.

"I'll drive you to the airport." Lay suggested.

"Alright. Thanks."

"Mommy has to go. Be good, okay? Now give mommy a kiss."  I kneeled down at their height, ready for a kiss. And both of them kissed me in my lips. ^____^ 

"How about me?" The father of my twins asked. 

"Shut up" I said and bid goodbye to my kids. The guy just laughed it off. -______-

Lay and me got into my car and drove me to the airport.

"Take care of the kids alright?"

"Sure. And the father of your twins. Would you two consider getting back together?" He asked.

I looked at himand looked out the window, "We'll see. We'll see how he treats my, I mean our kids and I'll think about it."

Lay laughed, "Well, goodluck to him."

We arrived at the airport, he was carrying my case and once I'm about to board, "Take care out there."

"Yeah. Thanks, bestfriend. Oh, and dont tell anyone about what i just told you! You're the only one who knows."

"Alright. Bye!" He kissed me in my cheeks.

"Bye! Look out for my kids."

"Alright."

"Take care of my kids and my car!" I told Lay and he just nodded with a smile.

I boarded the plane with worries but I know EXo would take good care of my kids, especially Lay, my bestfriend and their appa. 

 

============================

Soooo~ Who do you think is the appa? xD ahihi.. Out of the twelve, Lay is out coz he's the bestfriend. Now I wonder, who's the appa? hihihi ..