Sehun or Luhan?

EXO and You! (Oneshots)

 

You and Luhan had been bestfriends for so loooong now! Ever since kindergarten, the two of you could not get separated, not until high school though. 

 

The two of you are still really close now, but you cant talk to him oftenly because of the school works. But you cant help but think that your really do miss him. Wishing he was there with you. Wishing he is playing around you. Wishing he-

"-Mi! Mimi! " your friend, Baekhyun called. "What the heck, girl? You spacing out ...again." and rolled his eyes.

"oh, yeah sorry. What was it again?" you asked.

"I was asking about our statistics assignment. How do you get the Class Interval and Class Mark again?" he asked.

"ah! You didnt listen, didnt you? To get the Interval, you have to determine the higest and lowest score of the group and then subtract it to each other. And the class mar-" you were cut by a shadow by your side.

 

"Umm .. Can we help you?" You asked.

"I like you. Go out with me." The guy said.

Shocked, you widened your eyes and looked at Baekhyun who just smirking.

 

Mimi's POV

Should I accept? It can be a distraction to get Luhan out of my head. 

"Sure" I blurted out. 

The guy smiled and bid me goodbye.

 

I stared at Baek. Grabbed him by the collar still eyes widened. And began shaking him harshly.

"What did I say?! Why did I agree?!"

"How should I know?!" He asked, panicking and I let go of him. I just sighed and buried my head in my books and drifted to sleep, not caring about the next classes.

 

 

I woke up. Classes ended. I got up and walked out the school only to be greeted by a smiling Luhan. His smile can make a girl fall just this second, his eyes shining from the light of the sunset behind him making him look like an angel on land. He's angelic. Perfect.

 

"Yah. Am I that handsome?" He asked and that snapped me to reality.

I lightly smacked him by his arm and chuckled, "Whatever, Lu."

"I was waiting for you! Why were you so slow?"

"I was asleep. By the library." I smirked.

"What?! Why didnt you tell me?! I could've joined you." He pouted as he put his arm around my shoulders and we started to walk.

The walk home was very loud until a silence covered us, the silenece was comfortable but he spoke. >3<

 

"Sooo .. I heard someone confessed to my princess?" He asked.

"huh? Oh, yeah." I answered plainly.

"You agreed?" He asked again.

"Yep." I shortly said.

 

He became silent after that and my house is here. We bid each other goodbye and I was guilty for the night. I dont even know why. He doesnt even like me.

 

The next day is Saturday. I went to the date the guy asked me to. I found out that his name is Sehun and he is one of the most popular guys in school. Wow. Someone like him asked me out? Nice.

He arrived wearing simple clothes. Just a white v-necked shirt and black pants. Handsome. :) xD

 

"Did I make you wait? Sorry." He asked.

"Nope. Just got here early." I answered him.

 

Our date was fun! Yes, he wasnt that type that would keep the girl company and make conversations but the silence we always share seem comfortable. We first ate. Yeah, I love food and that doesnt seem to bother him. After that we rode the roller coaster. Oh My God. That made me throw up but fun, he was keeping his hand on mine all the time.

We talked about ourselves. I didnt know he could dance! And he has lisp. Cute.

 

We rode various rides then it was sunset. I told him to ride the ferris wheel together, I loved riding this with Luhan.

 

Luhan. I sigh.

 

Anyways, we rode and it stopped when we were at the top. The sunset was beautiful! He was looking outside and his nice features stood out. He can make me fall. Oh my God. Eunmi! Dont! >.<

 

He took me home after that and bid goodbye. But I was more shocked on what he did next. He kissed me in the cheeks. 

 

He blushed, "Thanks for the time." he told me.

"Me too. It was nice." I smiled.

"Bye?" He quuestioned.

"Is that supposed to be a question?" I chuckled.

He laughs a little, "I just dont want to leave .." He was saddened.

"Gimme your phone." I told him.

"Why?"

"Just give it."

He was hesitating when he gave me. I dialed my number and saved it.

"There. I saved my number. Go home. It's late, you can just call me." I smiled.

But he smiled wider, looking like an idiot but the smile that can make girls fall for him in a split second.

"Got it! Bye!" He now bid goodbye and I waved.

 

I went in the house and took a shower. As I layed on my bed, I saw my phone: it has 12 miss calls! And was the same number. Who might this be? It rang and I answered it.

 

"Hello? May I ask who this i-"

"Me." The voice answered.

"Sehun?"

"Yup."

"What's with the miss calls?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Really now?"

"Yeah. Why were you not picking up?"

"Shower."

"You sleepy?"

"Yup." And I yawned.

He chuckled "Good night.."

"Goodnight."

"Sweet Dreams"

"You too."

"Dream of me."

"Yah. Oh Sehun, why are you not hanging up?" I chukled by his statement,

"You hang up." He said.

"No, You do." I insisted.

I laughed "Arasso. Good bye Mr."

He laughed as well. "Good Night Ms. Oh."

"Whatever Sehun. Night." I hang up.

 

Before I hang up, I slightly heard him say "Saranghae."

 

My. It's just a day. Will I fall for him?

 

Oh My God. Sehun or Luhan? >.<