**Sunri Special**: The Beginning of Our Story

Calming of the Ice vs Freezing of the Calm

Last part of SunRi special....:D Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This will start from flashbacks, thus the italics*

"Damn girl. You have guts!" Jessica complimented with a fist bump to Yuri's shoulder. "Make sure you tell me when you two are official."

"Thanks Jess. Hopefully Sunny will give me a chance."

"Don't you meant to say 'us'?

"Yeah. Hopefully she gives us a chance." 

Jessica draped a reassuring arm around her best friend's shoulders. "Hey. Don't worry. It'll work out."

Yuri gave her friend a thankful smile. "Thanks Jessica. Tell me, how are you and Taeyeon?"

Jessica released a big sigh. "Same. She's still trying to win me over like usual."

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're not some kind of object Sica?" A soft voice intervened from behind the two friends.

Jessica narrowed her eyes upon seeing the short woman flashing a frown toward her. "Taeyeon. What are you doing here?"

Taeyeon stood in front of Yuri and Jessica and crossed her arms. "Why can't I? I always come to the company rooftop for some time alone." She then turned to look at Yuri. "How are you?"

Yuri knew exactly what Taeyeon meant by the words. "I'm fine. How's Sunny?"

"Good." Taeyeon answered with a smile. "But don't worry so much. She's definitely reconsidering things."

"Really?" Yuri said with excitement.

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Oh and Sica, your father wanted to meet with you to discuss about the K2 project. He'll come by to your office around 11am. But you should just go now since it's already 10:50am."

Jessica was hesitant to leave Yuri alone with Taeyeon. "Why do you want me to go now? I have 5 minutes to spare." She glared at her P.A.

"Alright. You're the boss. I'm merely giving you my opinion."

"Jessica. Just go. We'll talk later."

"But-" Jessica refused to leave without Taeyeon. She doesn't know what her feelings were for the latter but it scared Jessica knowing that Taeyeon may leave her at anytime.

Yuri had an inkling of why Jessica was being stubborn so she gestured Taeyeon to accompany Jessica with her eyes.

Taeyeon pointed to herself when she made eye-contact with Yuri, while the latter merely nodded her head. Taeyeon mouthed an 'ok' in response although she's not sure why she had to leave with Jessica.

"I'll go with you Sica." Taeyeon said with a smile as she held out her hand. Jessica looked at Taeyeon, then Yuri then at Taeyeon again. "Hurry. We don't have forever you know." Taeyeon joked. 

Jessica looked at Yuri, unsure of what to do. 

"Go. You'll be fine." Yuri's words had double meaning however, and Jessica was well aware of that. The only one who was confused was Taeyeon.

"I'm not going to hurt you or something. Geez." Taeyeon grumbled and pulled back her hand. "I was just trying to be nice."

"..."

"Well, if you're not going, then I will go first. See you later Yuri." Taeyeon waved and walked away first. But soon after, Jessica followed, making sure to hold onto Taeyeon's shirt. 

"What's wrong with you Sica?" Taeyeon asked as soon as they were standing in front of the elevator. "Do you have to hold my shirt?" Taeyeon was just curious. She wasn't annoyed or angry.

"..."

"Hm. Never mind. You can do what you want." Taeyeon reassured with a warm smile. "Better make sure you hold on tight or else I might just run away." Taeyeon joked and laugh once they stepped into the elevator.

After those words left Taeyeon's lips, Jessica felt scared. Was Taeyeon being serious or not? Was it really a joke? Will Taeyeon leave her?

But those horrible thoughts soon disappeared as soon as she felt a warm hand over hers. Jessica looked up to see Taeyeon looking at her with a loving smile. 

"I won't leave you Jessica."

---------------------------------------------------------- 

It's been a week since the last time Yuri and Sunny have met. A week since Yuri confessed to Sunny. But now, Yuri just wants to know what Sunny has decided. Sunny had told her she needed time, and Yuri doesn't blame her. But even though they don't see each other, Yuri never failed to make Sunny feel loved. She wants to show how sincere she is with Sunny.

One day, as Yuri was on her way to drop off some home-made lunch she had made for Sunny, she spotted a Sunny and an unfamiliar woman talking to each other. By the looks of Sunny's face, she doesn't look happy. And when the Sunny walked away with the stranger following her behind, Yuri's curiousity peaked. 

"Who is she?" Yuri thought to herself.

The next 2 days, she saw Sunny and the woman again. At first Yuri had thought the woman was just a friend but as the days passed, the woman seemed to be closer to Sunny that Yuri had initially thought. 

"I have to ask Taeyeon." But just as she took out her cellphone to call Taeyeon, Yuri saw Sunny entering the red car of the woman. Yuri quickly hung up the phone and followed the red car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri hid behind a tree as she spied on the two woman in front of her. "They come to a park at this time of day?" It was the afternoon so there were a lot of people but the area that she was in right now was empty and quiet.

"Please Sunny. Give me another chance!" 

"Hyomin. We're over." 

Hyomin shook her head and reached out to grab Sunny's hand. "What do you want me to do? Huh??!! Should I kneel down and beg?"

Sunny gently removed Hyomins hand from hers before speaking. "Hyomin. There's nothing you can do. You used me for your own selfish desires and cheated on me."

Hyomin was crying now. "I learned from my mistakes. I realize that you were the one for me and I regret my actions."

"I've forgive you Hyomin. At first, I hated you for what you did. You hurted me so much. However I had my faults too Hyomin. I can't put all the blame on you, even thought I wanted to. And as time when on, I've learned to forgive you so that I can move on."

"Do you not love me anymore?"

"No. I don't." Sunny honestly answered confidently as she stared into Hyomin's eyes. 

"Is that person better than me?"

"Everyone has flaws and so does the person I love. But I love her for all that she is." Sunny said with a smile as she thought of Yuri. 

Hyomin didn't need to say anymore. She has lost. She has lost Sunny forever.

Sunny walked closer to the forlorn Hyomin and wiped the tears from her face. "Hyomin. Take our relationship as an experience and a lesson. Move on and love someone more than you have loved me and treat that person right. That is what I am doing."

Hyomin began crying again. "I'm so sorry Sunny-ah. I'm sorry."

Sunny hugged Hyomin and rubbed her back soothingly. She didn't say anything. She just let Hyomin cry out all her emotions. She has said all that she wanted. After awhile, Hyomin pushed herself away from Sunny. 

"Sunny."

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you one last time?"

Sunny was a little surprised by Hyomin's request but she complied. It was a goodbye kiss. One of closure and a new beginning for the both of them. 

Sunny smiled and Hyomin slowly leaned in, kissing Sunny gently on her lips. It was a quick but relishing kiss of forgiveness and goodbye.

"I will never forget you." Hyomin whispered when she finally let go of Sunny.

"Neither will I. One day, when we meet again, let's not be strangers."

Hyomin smiled and nodded her head. "That's a deal."

"Well, let's get going huh? Since you have an early flight tomorrow, I'll drop you off."

It was not until they left that Yuri finally left as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YURI!!!" Sunny greeted Yuri with a grin as soon as the model came into her view. Today was the day she'll tell Yuri her true feelings...

Yuri recomposed herself and put on a pokerface. How can Sunny be so happy after what Yuri has saw a few days ago?

"I'm so glad you're here."

"Whatever." Yuri rudely answered and sat down on the bench first. 

Sunny was taken aback by Yuri's rudeness but she thought it must have been because the model's stressful schedule. Sunny sat next to Yuri and looked at the supermodel with a smile.

"Yuri. I have to tell you something. I've been thinking this past week, and I've come to realize that-"

Yuri rolled her eyes. Great...she's going to talk about her and that girlfriend of hers. "If it's about you and that woman, don't bother."

Sunny was confused. "What woman?"

Yuri scoffed. "Don't play stupid with me Sunny. I know about you and that woman kept meeting you at the company."

"Hyomin?"

Yuri was geting irritated. "I don't care about her name. And I especially don't care about your relationship with her."

"Then why are you so worked up over it?"

Yuri let out a dry laugh. "Why? I can't? I've been waiting for an answer from you but you've been dating another woman behind my back!!" Yuri exclaimed. 

"You've misunderstood. Hyomin and I-"

"I don't want to hear her name damn it!!" Yuri yelled. She was angry and hurt. "Then explain the kiss."

"Kiss?"  Sunny raised her voice. "How did-did you follow us?"

Yuri clapped her hands. "Bravo. You're so smart Lee Sunny. Yes I followed you and it's a good thing I did or else I would still be tricked by you."

Sunny couldn't believe the words she was hearing right now from Yuri. How can Yuri conclude about such things without knowing the truth?

"Wae? Cat got your tongue? Scared that you got caught?" 

"..."

"If you want, you can just be with that Hyomin woman. I won't stop you." Yuri said, although it hurted her to say such words. 

But instead of answering, Sunny slowly stood up. There was no point in explaining. She just wanted to get away. Away from the pain...away from Yuri.

"I'm leaving Yuri. From now on, let's not see each other again." And just like that, Sunny walked away.

Yuri wanted to stop her. She really did. But she was too angry and hurt. "Fine! I don't care! I dont' want you too!!!" Yuri shouted in response, as she stared at Sunny's disappearing figure. 

But as soon as Sunny disappeared, another figure came running toward Yuri. 

"Yuri-unnie!"

"Krystal?" 

"Unnie. Did you say yes?"

Yuri raised an eyebrow. What was Krystal talking about?

"To what?"

Krystal gave her a sly smile. "Aw come on...dont pretend not to know. Sunny asked you to be her girlfriend and you accepted right?"

"Psh. That's not going ot happen." Yuri flashed Krystal a sad smile and sat down on the bench.

"Wae? Something happened?"

Yuri then told Krystal everything she saw between Sunny and Hyomin. 

"Ow!" 

Krystal flicked Yuri's forehead as soon as she finished talking. "What's that for?"

"You and Jessica are so simliar. You're an idiot.You should have let her explain."

"No. Sunny is the player here not me."

Krystal sighed. "Yuri unnie, since you're so dumb, I'll tell you the truth."

"Yah!"

"Now listen to you me you dumb, dense, and over-dramatic woman. Let me tell you what Sunny was planning to tell you."

------------------------------------------------------

"SHE DID WHAT?!!" Taeyeon could not believe what she had just heard from Sunny. Why is Yuri trying to complicate things when it was only a misunderstanding.

"I already told you. Believe it and I'm not repeating myself." Sunny spat as she straightened the folders on her desk. "And to think I was so nervous about confessing again that I had to ask for Krystal's assistance. I just embarrassed myself."

Taeyeon was not happy at all. Yuri had literally pled her to forgive her before and then ask for her help. But what's this? Yuri acted rashly and hurt her sister again. "You want me to teach her a lesson? Or get the others to do it for you?" 

Sunny gave Taeyeon a weak smile. "No. You don't have to. And I don't want the guys getting involved. I'll be fine."

"But-"

"But if you really want to help me, just make sure Kwon Yuri does not come near me."

-----------------------------------------------------

"There goes the last drop of hope." Jessica stated, earning a glare from Krystal and Yuri. "What?"

"Thanks for the support." Yuri sarcastically retorted as she resumed thinking of plans to apologize to Sunny. "She doesn' want to meet me."

"I think you should just give up. I mean, it has gotten to the point where Taeyeon is involved. And that's bad." Krystal explained as she cooly drank her tea. "Didn't you see how much hatred was oozing out of Taeyeon's eyes today when she met you at the lobby?"

Yuri frowned. "Then how am I suppose to see Sunny and apologize if Taeyeon is with her 24/7?"

"Hold up!" 

Yuri and Krystal looked at Jessica to see what her problem was. 

"So it was because of this that Sunny and Taeyeon has been together so much lately?" Jessica continued, her voice filled with jealousy. "What if they end up liking each other?"

Krystal looked at her sister weirdly. "Unnie. You've got be kidding right? Don't you know that Taeyeon and Sunny are-"

"If you're worried, you better get your woman before you lose her." Yuri cut her off. Even though Taeyeon and Sunny are in bad terms with her, at least she can still help out Jessica with her own love life. 

"Me? Psh! I'm not worried."

"Denial." Krystal bluntly retorted. 

"Can you shut up Krystal? What do you know?" 

Krystal shrugged and stood up. "A lot more than you. Anyhow, I have to go now since I have a date with Amber. Good luck Yuri-unnie."

-------------------------------------------------

2 weeks have passed since Yuri and Sunny's last meeting and still, Sunny had refused to talk and meet with her. Yuri was hurt and devastated but she deserved it. Yuri would've done the same thing if Sunny treated her the same way.  But Yuri misses Sunny. She misses everything about her. She hasn't been able to focus on anything and at one point, she had to be taken to the hospital because of anemia and malnutrition.

"Is this how love is suppose to be?" Yuri asked Krystal as she laid on the hospital bed in thoughts and regrets. "I never thought that scenes in dramas will happen to me."

Krystal merely smiled at Yuri's statement. "Love is different for everyone. It works wonders and at times, it's dangerous as well." Krystal then pointed at Yuri's weak state of being. "As you can see. Have you been skipping meals or overworking?"

"I have been working more to finish my schedule sooner so that I can have more time to meet Sunny. As for meals, it must be because I haven't been eating much."

"You must love her so much."

Yuri flashed Krystal a big smile. "We're opposites but she has shown me another side of life that I have been missing. She treats me as Kwon Yuri the woman, and not Kwon Yuri the famous supermodel. She listens to me and asks for nothing in return. She makes me feel safe and collective. Even if I may have done something wrong, she stays by side and helps me through difficulties. She's patient, smart, beautiful, y, mature, considerate, and loving."

"..."

"But I've done nothign but hurt her. Maybe it's best if I just let her go." Yuri sadly uttered the last few words. 

"What if she still cares for you?"

"I doubt it."

"Oh. I believe so." Krystal strongly disagreed with a mischievous smirk.

Before Yuri could ask what Krystal meant by that, she heard some voices from outside of her hospital room. 

"Sunny. What are you doing?" A man's voice was heard. 

"Nothing. Let's go in oppa." 

Sunny??? Oppa??What?!

Suddenly, the door to her room opened with Sunny entering and followed by a handsome man. 

"Sunny?" 

Sunny didn't smile. Nor did she utter any word to Yuri. So Yuri didn't continue either. 

"How is she?" Sunny asked Krystal, instead of asking the patient herself. 

"Why don't you ask her?" Krystal gestured toward the pale Yuri with a nod.

"How are you doing? I heard from Jessica about you being hospitalized." Sunny stated with no hint of concern or care. Yuri turned her head to face Sunny only to see a blank looking Sunny staring back at her. 

"Of course you wouldn't care." Yuri whispered to herself.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm doing much better. Just alot of stress." Yuri said in a fake cheery voice. "I'll be discharged tomorrow."

"That's good to hear."

"Wow. Seeing you in person is so much better." The man beside Sunny uttered dreamily, earning a hard elbow nudge from Sunny. 

"Oppa!"

The man sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and flashed a shy smile to Yuri. "I'm sorry. I'm just a big fan ."

"Thank you." Yuri sincerely thanked before deciding to ask a question that has been in her mind from the moment she saw the man. "But who are you?"

But before the man could answer, he received a phone call. "Excuse me." 

"Is that him?" Krystal asked as soon as the man left the room to talk on the phone. 

"Yep. That's him."

Krystal nodded in understanding. "He's hot."

"If Amber heard what you say, you're in trouble." Sunny joked.

"Who's he?" Yuri interrupted. She wanted to know too. 

"He's alot of things to me." Sunny answered.

"Oh." 

"Sorry to interrupt but Sunny, we have to go back. There was some trouble with the catering for tomorrow's dinner."

"Alright. Then I'll see you guys around." Sunny said with a small smile and bow as she left with the man.

"Krystal. Tell me who that man is." Yuri demanded. "What does Sunny mean when she said he's alot of things to her?"

Krystal sighed and looked at Yuri with eyes full of pity and worry. "I dont' know how to say this but I'll be honest and blunt with you."

"..."

"Yuri. Sunny is..hm...." Krystal didn't know how to continue with what she has started. Was this a smart thing to do? 

"What is it?"

"Sunny is getting engaged. And tomorrow is the engagement party."

Yuri felt like her world shattered the moment she heard those words. "What?"

"That man is her fiancee."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bwohl?!!!" Sunny yelled over the phone as soon as Krystal had told her about Yuri's sudden disappearance the next morning. "What do you mean she's gone?"

Krystal was getting annoyed. How many times does she need to repeat herself? "Yuri-unnie is gone. I mean, she apparently signed the discharge papers without informing me and left."

"How could she do that?!"

"I know right! How can she do that to me? The Krystal Jung!" Krystal complained over the phone. "I'm so glad you think so too.I thought I was the only one who-"

"Krystal. Did you try to contact her?"

"What? I'm talking to you here about my troubles."

"You have Amber for that. Now tell me, did you try to contact her?"

"Yes. But she's not picking up the calls."

Sunny rested a hand on her hip and closed her eyes. "That idiot! Why is she alone when she should be resting at home?" She thought.

"Hello? Hello?!!!"

"I'm still here."

"Then say something damn it!" Krystal yelled over the phone. 

"Sunny! Hurry up!"

"Coming oppa!" 

"Well, what are you going to do?"

Sunny sighed. "Nothing."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. She'll have other people looking for her. And I have my own problems to deal with."

"The engagement party is tonight right?"

"Yeah. The familiies are formally meeting each other."

"Are you sure you don't want to tell Yuri?"

"Why do I need to when you already did?"

"Hm. You have a point."

"You did tell her. Right?" Sunny asked, a little suspicious by Krystal's shaky voice.

"Of-of course."

"Then all will be well. I can always see her after the engagement."

"Or not." Krystal quietly mumbled to herself. 

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I'll continue looking for her."

"Alright. Then I'll talk to you tomorrow."

As soon as Krystal hung up the phone, she smiled slyly. "I don't have to do anything. I've done enough for those two." She then proceeded to driving again, toward Amber's apartment. "All this hard work makes me miss Amber. Which reminds me, I have to make another phone call."

Krystal then selected a name on her phone and waited for the call to pass.

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon unnie."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri stepped out from her car and looked upon the mansion before her. She spent all day thinking...and thinking about everything. About Sunny. She has come to a decision and she was not going to have any regrets. She can't let this engagement happen. Never.

Yuri was just about to press the intercom button and let her presence known but she held back. She would never be allowed to enter. Sunny probably wouldn't even allow Yuri to enter if she knew Yuri was there at her parent's mansion. And her parents...oh god...they'll probably want to teach her a lesson after hurting Sunny so much. It seems like Yuri was screwed either way. But just when it seemed like all was lost, Yuri remembered someone who may be her last hope...

Yuri took out her phone and dialed a number, praying that her call will be picked up. "Please pick up the phone. Please..."

"Yah! Where are you?!" Taeyeon's loud voice answered as soon as her call was picked up. "Krystal told me you left and-"

"I need your help." Yuri interrupted abruptly.

Taeyeon scoffed. "You have a lot of nerves asking for my help after what you've done to Sunny."

"Please."

"And what are you planning to do?"

"Make things right." Yuri confidently answered. "And tell Sunny how much I love her."

A few seconds past and Yuri heard no reply...then minutes....and just when Yuri thought Taeyeon has chosen not to help her, she felt someone tapping her on her right shoulder.

Yuri gasped as soon as she saw turned around and saw Taeyeon looking at her with a smile. 

"You're lucky I'm such a big fan of yours."

Yuri smiled and hung up, as Taeyeon did the same thing. 

"How did you know I was here?"

"I didn't."

"Then why are you  here?"

"To celebrate the engagement."

"So you're against me too." Yuri uttered in a hurtful tone.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Save the questions and drama for later Yuri. I'll bring you to Sunny."

------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you need Taeyeon?" Sunny asked as soon as she met Taeyeon in the beautiful backyard. "Jessica arrived in Paris already?"

"Yeah I called her a while ago to confirm."

"Then why am I here? Let's go inside before we get in trouble." But before Sunny can take a step, a familiar person stepped out from behind a tree. Sunny gasped. "What are you doing here?!"

"I brought her."

Sunny turned to look at Taeyeon in disbelief. "And why is that?! I have nothign to say to her." 

"Sunny. Please." Yuri pled and stepped up to stand next to Taeyeon. 

"No." Sunny answered with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "This is not the right time Yuri. I'm sure you have heard from Krystal that I have an engagement party to attend. In fact, both Taeyeon and I must be present." She sternly stated.

"No. You will stay here and talk to Yuri. Or even better, go somewhere and talk to her. I'll let Hayeon and Jiwoon know. They'll understand."

"Taeyeon. You were suppose to keep her away from me." Sunny stated, not looking away from Yuri.

Taeyoen walked up to Sunny, so that they were now standing with shoulders almost touching. "Sunny. Look at Yuri carefully and if you can't see just how much you mean to her, then you can leave her." And with those last words, Taeyeon left, leaving Sunny and Yuri alone.

Sunny then realized how pale and weak Yuri looked. Yuri's health seems to have gotten worse instead of good since she left the hospital. 

Sunny sighed, having made her decision. She took off her blazer and wrapped it around Yuri. Yuri flinched at the sudden act of concern from Sunny. 

"Its okay. I'm not cold." Yuri refuted and tried to take off the blazer only to have Sunny reprimand her. 

"Don't be stubborn and wear this. You dont' look okay at all. If you took better care of yourself, you wouldn't have been hospitalized."

Yuri felt a tinge of happiness. Sunny still cared for her. Even though she tried to hide it, Yuri knew that Sunny was genuinely concerned for her well-being.

"I don't want you getting any unnecessary attention so let's go talk somewhere else."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri began to fiddle with the hem of her shirt as she kept stealing glances at Sunny. Sunny had told Yuri that the night was too cold and drove back to Yuri's house.

20 minutes have passed and neither of them had said anything. Even though both were sitting next to each other on the sofa, no one dared to say anything. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Sunny finally broke the silence as she turned around to look at Yuri. 

Yuri was nervous. Sunny's cold stare was making her scared to say anything. 

"We don't have all night for this Yuri. Talk." Sunny demanded. 

"Please don't talk to me like that."

"..." Sunny was a little surprised at Yuri's request.

Yuri finally raised her head to look into Sunny's eyes. "Don't talk to me like I'm a stranger."

"Then how am I suppose to talk to you?" Sunny challenged. "Like a queen?"

Yuri held back the anger that was slowly rising from within her. Why does Sunny have to be so arrogant?

"For everything that I've done. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for accusing you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. And I'm sorry for not trusting you. It's just that-" Yuri took a breath before continuing. "-it's just that I was just so angry and scared. I've had so many people like me and confess to me. And when I accept their affections, everything turns out to be nothing more but a facade of hopeless affections."

"And so you automatically concluded I'm no better than your exes?"

Yuri couldn't answer Sunny's question. 

Sunny let out a dry chuckle. "Wow...I'm shocked. After all this time, you still believe I'm not better than your selfish, idiotic ex-lovers?"

Yuri quickly held Sunny's hand, catching the other by surprise. "No.That was before I realized my feelings for you Sunny. You've proven yourself to me and showed me that you're different. I couldn't answer your question because I realized that I'm no better than those who have taken advantage of me and hurt me." Yuri began to cry now as she covered her eyes to hide her tears from Sunny. "You-you don't know how horrible I felt when I found out the truth. I let my fears and anger get the best of me and now, I've lost you."

Sunny felt her walls breaking down at every word Yuri said and at every tear that she shed. The Kwon Yuri that she saw at that moment was not the supermodel Kwon Yuri that everyone admired, envied, and loved. Instead, the Kwon Yuri in front of her was just a woman with flaws, emotions, thoughts, feelings....just plain, vulnerable Kwon Yuri. 

"I know that you don't believe me but I just want you to know how I feel." Yuri continued. "All of my feelings right were always sincere and true Sunny."

Sunny began to feel guilty. The woman that she loves was crying and hurt because of her. How is she any better? How could she do this to Yuri? Did she hurt Yuri that much? 

"Look, if you're feeling guilty for what happened, don't. I've decided to end all ties with you to avoid any future problems. I'll get over it eventually. I just need time."

"Sunny. Do you really not know how I feel about you after all this time?" Yuri asked, raising her voice a little. 

"No. I don't." Sunny honestly answered as she handed Yuri a box of kleenex. "I'm going to take my leave. Get some rest."

And just as Sunny was about to turn the knob of the door, Sunny felt something soft hit the back of her head. She looked at the ground to see the box of kleenex.

"What is your prob-"
 

"I LOVE YOU LEE SUNNY!!!!!" Yuri shouted as tears streamed down her eyes effortlessly. "Did you hear what I said? I f***ing love you!!!" After her confession, Yuri fell back to sit on the sofa weakly as she continued to cry. 

Yuri said no more after that but Sunny didn't need anymore words to be exchanged. Yuri's silence was her permission for Sunny to leave. She wasn't going to hold Sunny back anymore. She won't be selfish anymore. She won't have regrets anymore...that was the message to Sunny.

Sunny turned around once more and held on to the door knob. But she couldn't leave...she didn't want to leave. Why? Sunny already knew the answer.

As Yuri continued to cry, she soon felt a pair of arms wrapped around her petite body. And then she heard a voice...

"Don't cry Yuri. Please don't cry anymore. I forgive you. I've forgiven you for a long time already. I was just so angry and hurt that i wanted you to feel the same pain, only to realize, it was hurting both of us. But more so, you. I must have hurt you so much and for that, I'm sorry." 

Yuri sobbed into Sunny's chest as Sunny tightened her hug. "From now on, we will be together Yuri. Our worlds have collided as you said. And without me knowing, you've won Yuri."

Sunny the loosened the hug so that she can see Yuri's face. Sunny gave Yuri a small smile and wiped the remaining tears. "You've waltz back into my heart."

"Sunny." Yuri buried her face in the crook of Sunny's neck again and hugged her tightly. 

"I love you Kwon Yuri."

"What?" Yuri swiftly removed herself to see a smiling Sunny. "Say that again."

"Kwon Yuri. I love you. Lee Sunny loves Kwon Yuri." 

Yuri was so happy that she began crying again. "Thank-thank you Sunny. For loving me."

But Sunny held Yuri's face with her hands and kissed Yuri briefly but lovingly. "No Yuri. Thank you for loving someone like me."

After the emotional confessions and talk, Sunny and Yuri found themselves holding each other to sleep on Yuri's bed. 

"This feels wonderful." Yuri said a she pulled Sunny closer, causing the latter to chuckle. "What are going to do about your engagement?"

"Huh? What engagement?" Sunny was confused. 

"Krystal said you were getting engaged to the man that came with you to the hospital."

Suddenly, Sunny broke out in a laughter and cuddled closer to Yuri. "Honey. I'm not getting engaged."

"But Krystal said-"

"She lied. She probably did that to scare you."

"Then who was he and why was he so close with you?" Yuri demanded to know. Hell yeah...she's jealous.

"Are you jealous?"

"I was jealous. So please tell why you said he's many things to you."

"He's my friend, playmate, protector and-"

"and?"

"He's my brother."

"What?!"

"And his name is Jaejoong."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that was how we got back together." Yuri finished with a smile and dreamy sigh. "I will never forget that."

"Neither will I. Especially how embarrassed you felt whenever you saw Jaejoong."

"And why didn't you tell me?" Jessica inquired. "If you did, it would have saved me some trouble with Taeyeon."

"You were so busy. I couldn't find a good time to tell you." Yuri explained. "How was I suppose to know what will happen? I was going to tell you after you successfully confess to Taeyeon but that didn't happen as planned."

"But-"

"No more buts. We need to leave before this ends up in an argument." Taeyeon declared and pulled Jessica to stand up. "Let's go Jessica."

"Fine. I need my beauty sleep too. It was interesting hearing about your story." Jessica said with a smile toward SunRi. "But Taengoo and I are much sweeter."

"More like Taeyeon is the sweet one." Yuri teased, earning a merong from Jessica.

"Okay kids. Settle down." Taeyeon playfully ordered. "I'll see you guys on tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye." 

But as soon as TaengSic left and SunRi was alone, Yuri jumped on Sunny.

"Whoa...what's with you?" Sunny asked as she held up to Yuri, whose leg was wrapped around Sunny's waist.

"It's just that retelling our love story makes me love you even more." Yuri declared and kissed Sunny's cheek.

"Our love story hasn't ended yet baby." Sunny said as opened Yuri's bedroom door and laid her girlfriend gently on the bed. 

"It has just begun." Sunny then leaned down to kiss Yuri passionately and didn't stop until both needed breath. Sunny turned off the light and laid next to her lover as she held Yuri in a warm hug. Yuri rested her head on Sunny's chest and draped an arm over Sunny's waist. 

"Good night babe." Sunny kissed the top of Yuri's head.

"Goodnight."

"I love you Yuri."

Yuri always feels a jolt of electricity and pure bliss whenever Sunny says those three words to her. Was this how Sunny felt? It must be. Yuri scooted closer to Sunny and kissed Sunny's neck.

"I love you Lee Sunny." 

Differences had been acknowledged, casted aside and two different worlds have clashed. In the end, perhaps its true for some people: Opposites attract.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for all the support. :D Depending on the response to this story, I might write an epilogue. Not sure...epilogue is still in consideration.

-anightangel