**Sunri Special** Part 1

Calming of the Ice vs Freezing of the Calm

Hello again. So I decided to write a special chapter about Sunny and Yuri. Basically the story behind their love story. lol. Enjoy. :D By the way, this pairing was random. I just decided to try something new. ;) 

+ Many of you have been asking for a sleepover scene between Taengsic but I can't write anything byun. lol. Sorry. Forgive me :D 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, we're all here except for Sunny. How long do we have to wait for her?" Jessica asked tiredly as she leaned her head to rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I'm hungryyyyyy." She whined as she held on to Taeyeon's waist.  They were at Yuri's house for dinner and to hang out.

Yuri simply laughed at Jessica's childish antics. "Jessica. You're overreacting. She'll be done soon. Just give her some more time."

"Well, she's a brat." Taeyeon joked, earning a hit from her girlfriend. "Ow! and she's violent."

"Which is why I don't know how you can tolerate her Taeyeon. How do you do it?" Yuri asked in interest as she rested her chin on top of palms and leaned forward, awaiting Taeyeon's answer.

"Just like how I tolerate you." Sunny answered as she entered the dining room with two plates of food on her hands. "Taeyeon, can you go get the other two plates from the kitchen."

"Sure."

"I'll help you." Jessica offered with a smile as she followed Taeyeon into the kitchen.

Sunny placed a plate of food in front of Yuri and smiled at her lovingly. "Bon appetite." 

"Thank you." Yuri thanked with a quick peck to Sunny's cheek, which caused the latter to blush and stiffen immediately. 

"Looks like someone still isn't used to PDA." Taeyeon joked as she and Jessica took a seat across from the Sunri couple. "And how long have you two been dating?"

"4 months." Yuri happily answered. "I can't wait for our 100 days celebration." She squealed as she clapped her hands together.

"You guys haven't done any celebration?" Jessica asked, a bit surprised. "Dense girlfriend of yours?" Jessica asked and pointed to Sunny.

"No. Just a bit slow." Yuri answered with a laugh.

Meanwhile...

Sunny glared at Taeyeon. "Sorry if I can't be like you and Jessica who got it on as soon as you became official." As soon as those words left Sunny's mouth, Taeyeon almost spit out her food while Jessica remained calm. Yuri, on the other hand, was looking at the Taengsic couple with puppy eyes. 

"How did it feel?" Yuri asked dreamily, earning a disgusted look from Sunny. 

"We don't need to know Yuri." Sunny intervened before Jessica could say anything. "Don't tell us."

Yuri smacked Sunny's shoulder. "Be quiet! I want to know. So Jessica, how was it?"

"Well, it is something I wouldn't mind doing again with Taeyeon." Jessica said as she intertwined her hand with Taeyeon's free one. "Right Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica before staring down at Sunny. " Sunny. How many times do I have to tell you that Jessica and I did not do it?" She hissed. 

Yuri nodded her head like a little child. "Hey. Wait a minute. That's right. Jessica would tell me if you guys really did do it." Yuri let out a sigh. "Well, this ."

Sunny rolled her eyes. "Oh puhlease. Even if you guys did just cuddle all night, my byun friend there was definitely wanting something else." Sunny remarked as she pointed at Taeyeon.

"Yah!" Taeyeon yelled and stood up. "What are you trying to imply?"

Sunny stood up as well. "Exactly what you're thinking of!" She countered. 

"Just because I told you to pull a fast and furious so I can have that sleepover with Jessica, it doesn't mean we did it!"

Yuri and Jessica exchanged knowing looks at each other before gathering up there plate of food and leaving to finish their dinner in the living room. They rather watch drama then deal with Sunny and Taeyeon's childish bickering.

"So how long do you think they'll go this time?" Jessica asked as she took a seat next to Yuri on the living room floor. 

Yuri shrugged. "Their arguments don't last long. So let's take this time to bask in the glory of Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi." Yuri stated with a smile as she set the remote next to her and continued eating. 

Jessica focused her attention on the television screen. "Ugh! He should just admit he loves her! I hate him! But I can't after the kiss he gave her after freezing time in the snow!!" Jessica spoked dejectedly. (A/N: Do you guys remember this scene? :D)

Yuri nodded her head as she took a bite of her chicken . "And Hyorin's song was just the perfect song for that moment. So sad and sweet."

When it was the commercial break (30 minutes later that is), Taeyeon and Sunny finally came to join them in the living room. 

"Done arguing?" Yuri asked. 

"We made a truce." Taeyeon answered as she took a seat next to Jessica.

"Yah, your food is done already. Put it in the sink and wash them." Sunny stated as she pointed at Jessica and Yuri's empty plates. 

"After the drama." Both of the answered together as they snuggled up to their respective girlfriends. 

"What drama?" Taeyeon asked. "Is it the alien one again?"

"You Who Came From the Stars." Sunny corrected. "Believe me, I would know because my girlfriend is a big fan of Lee Soo Hyun."

"So is Jessica. That's probably why I don't care."

"Shush! It's back on!" Jessica nudged her girlfriend to shut her up, while Yuri did the same to Sunny.

TaeSun shook their heads in amusement before taking their girlfriend's plate to wash them.

"I don't know about you Sunny, but Jessica always forgets to do what I tell her to do after watching that drama." 

"Same here. Geez. Our girlfriends are so similar. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing." Sunny said with a chuckle as she began washing the dishes while Taeyeon was the rinser. 

"Both." Taeyeon answered, causing both of them to laugh before engaging in other discussions. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4 days later: Thursday*

"I don't know why those two idiots have to attend college again." Jessica said with a pout as she and Yuri waited for Sunny and Taeyeon at the entrance of Seoul University. "They're already rich for god's sake."

"They're only taking a class on design. What's so bad about it?" Yuri asked as she eyed all the college women and men walking about. "Other than these wolves?"

Jessica scoffed. "Exactly. We don't get to see our girlfriends for half a day because of this class which means they are surrounded by all these wolves!!"

After a few more minutes, two familiar women were walking toward them. Jessica and Yuri immediately brightened at the sight of Sunny and Taeyeon. They began walking toward their girlfriends only to stop when they saw that their girlfriends were having some rather "too friendly" group of women surrounding them.

"You should definitely join us at the sorority beach party later Sunny and Taeyeon." One flirty woman offered as she held on to Taeyeon's arm.

"Ah. I don't think I can attend." Taeyeon politely refused and removed the flirty woman's hand. "I have plans."

"That's too bad. What about you Sunny?" another woman asked and hooked her arm with Sunny. "Do you have plans too?"

Sunny merely smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Sorry but I won't be able to come as well."

"Well, in that case, we can just join you guys instead." the flirty woman suggested again as she and her friend tried to hold Taeyeon and Sunny again.

As this was going on, Jessica and Yuri had enough. No one could touch their girlfriends and try to flirt with them! It's time to show who's boss!

"So why don't we just go to the club late and- OW!" The flirty girl and her y friends yelled out in anguish upon reganing their balance. "Yah! Look where you're going!"

Jessica and Yuri, who were wearing sunglasses to hide their identity, feigned innocence. "Who? Us?" Jessica pointed at herself and Yuri. "What did we do?"

"You pushed us!"

"We did? I was only trying to get my girlfriend away from a leech." Yuri spat wiht a fake smile as she held Sunny possessively around the waist. "Right Sunny babe?"

Sunny and Taeyeon were confused. Where did these two come from? And second, Yuri and Jessica looked really angry...not good.

"B***ch! Better apologize!" One girl demanded as she pointed at Jessica.

"Me? I think the one who owes an apology is you. Asking for an apology when you're the one who's hitting on my girlfriend." Jessica hissed. "You should consider yourself lucky." She warned. 

"Yeah. You guys really leave now." Yuri added with her hands coolly tucked in her jean pocket.

The girls found themselves cowering at the sight of Yuri and Jessica's stature and aura. Even with sunglasses, Yuri and Jessica were not joking. 

"Uh. See you guys next week." Taeyeon quickly said before dragging Jessica away.

"Yeah. What she said." Sunny said with a smile before dragging Yuri away as well. 

The girls were a bit stunned and scared at what had just happened. 

"I feel sorry for them. They're girlfriends seems so scary." One girl pointed out. "Oh well. Plenty of more fishes in the sea. Right girls?" 

"Right!!" 

....................

"Let go of me!" Yuri yelled as she struggle to free herself from Sunny's tight grasp. Jessica was trying to do the same wihth Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Sunny finally let go, allowing Yuri and Jessica to relieve some pain from their wrists. "Where did you two park?" Taeyeon asked in a very authoritative tone. "Tell us."

"At the meter parking spot in front of the University entrance." Yuri answered meekly, as she avoided Sunny's intense stare. 

Sunny and Taeyeon didn't respond and instead, walked away from their girlfriends, not even looking back to see if Yuri and Jessica were alright or following them.

Yuri and Jessica exchanged looks, knowing that their girlfriends must be very angry with them. So both of them just kept their distance and followed Taeyeon and Sunny quietly, not talking at all.

"Taeyeon, I'll call you later about the project." Sunny said with a smile as she stood next to Yuri's porsche. 

"Alright. We can get an early start on it." Taeyeon agreed as she stood next to Jessica's BMW.

As soon as they said all they wanted, both Taeyeon and Sunny just entered their girlfriends' car, not sparing any looks to their girlfriends.

Yuri and Jessica let out a sigh before entering their vehicle with a heavy heart. Both of them knew that it better not to say anything, at least not until their girlfriends had cooled down or were the ones to speak first.

"Just take me home." Sunny stated as soon as Yuri started the engine. 

"But-"

"Home." Sunny repeated herself, not bothering to look at Yuri.

"Okay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day: Friday*

"So how did it go with Taeyeon?" Yuri asked as soon as she took a seat next to Jessica at Mango Six cafe. 

"Not good. Taeyeon just told me to send her home. We didn't even talk." Jessica dejectedly retorted as she played with her straw.

"Same here. Sunny wanted me to send her home and when I tried talking ot her, she just ignored me." Yuri reiterated her depressing story to Jessica with a frown. "This ." Yuri said before burying her head into her arms. Jessica rested her head on her arms as well. 

"How do we fix this?" Jessica asked herself. "We need to talk to them. We'll make them listen to us even if we have to use force." Jessica said with determination as she sat back up. "Are you with me Yuri?"

Yuri quickly sat up. "Hell yeah! Count me in!!" Yuri said with a grin. 

"Then we start now!"

"Now?" Yuri asked, a little confused. "Why so soon?"

"Because both of them are walking toward us right now." Jessica said as she looked behind Yuri, causing the latter to follow her gaze. 

But before Sunny or Taeyeon could even approach their beautiful girlfriends, two other people reached them first. 

"Hey Yuri."

"Hello Jessica."

Yuri gave an awkward smile to Minho while Jessica bluntly ignored Donghae's greeting. Minho and Donghae were the sons of a very rich chaebol but both of them were nothing like their father. They were complete jerks that knew nothing better but to play fool around. And Jessica and Yuri were their targets, after they all met each other at a business party.

"Hi. What are you two doing here?"

"Well, we saw you two and just wanted to come and hang out with you guys for a while." Donghae answered with a wide smile. "Both of you look like you need some company."

"Actually, we're fine." Jessica retorted with irritation. 

"Thanks for the offer but I'll have to decline." Yuri answered with a nervous smile, knowing fair well who was looking at them from afar. 

And the last thing Jessica and Yuri need is another misunderstanding.

But it didn't seem like Minho and Donghae was listening because they took a seat next to Yuri and Jessica anyways. Minho next to Yuri and Donghae next to Jessica. 

"You two were saying?" Donghae teased with a smirk. 

"Come on Yuri. I just want to hang out with you for awhile. Same goes with Donghae to Jessica."

Even at this point, Yuri was getting pissed. She was going to give Minho a piece of her mind if not for the fact that someone else has taken a stand next to her.

"Excuse me." Taeyeon feigned manners as she stared right at Donghae. "If I were you, I would leave Jessica alone."

"The same goes for you." Sunny nonchalantly stated as she pointed at Minho. "Yuri does not like people invading her personal space without permission."

Uh-oh....Jessica and Yuri could sense the solemn tone of their girlfriends and the high tensity in the atmosphere. 

"Oh? And who are you guys to tell us what to do?" Donghae asked as he exchanged glances with Minho and both of them let out a chuckle. "Both of you should just walk away now before we make you regret interfering in my business."

Yuri scoffed at Donghae's lame comment. "This woman right here is my girlfriend." Yuri said and held onto Sunny's arm.

"What?" Minho was shocked at such revelation. 

"This is Taeyeon. My girlfriend." Jessica revealed as she held on to Taeyeon's arm as well. "Now you know who they are."

"Psh! Unbelievable. These two b***ches are your girlfriends?!!" Donghae asked in disbelief. 

"Believe it." Taeyeon uttered with a smirk. "My name is Kim Taeyeon. I'm sure you heard of my father, Kim Hyukjin."

"Kim-Kim Taeyeon?" Both men stuttered in fear. "Then, you must be-" Both men spoke as they looked at Sunny. 

Sunny nodded her head and smirked. "Lee Sunny. I don't think I have to explain myself."

"." Both men uttered simultaneously. 

"Yes. Both of you are . Make something out of your lives instead of fooling around and depending on your daddy." Taeyeon remarked in disgust wrapping an arm around Jessica's slim waist. "And stay away from Jessica. Understood?"

Minho and Donghae nodded their head. "You guys are dating?" Minho asked again, still a bit dazed by the new revelation.

"Yes.And leave right now before I end up doing something to the both of you that I will NOT regret." Sunny stated before moving Yuri away so that Minho can leave. "And just to remind you again, Yuri is my girlfriend. Stay away from her." Sunny warned before holding Yuri's hand to prove her point. 

"Okay. We'll leave right now." Minho and Donghae mumbled before scrambling out of the cafe with their tails between their legs. Never to look back again. 

"Those girls are not worth our life or inheritance."

"I agree. Plenty of fishes in the sea." Minho declared as he and Donghae walked away, glad to be alive.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Well, what a nice way to start the day." Taeyeon remarked before leading Jessica to a different table followed by Yuri and Sunny. "We'll just sit here. Don't want to sit where those two apes contaminated."

Yuri and Jessica couldn't help but laugh at such remark. "Seriously?"

"We're serious." Sunny answered before taking a seat next to Yuri. "You two attract too much attention." Sunny spoke in a too familiar tone that both Jessica and Yuri knew.

"Let's just stop talking about those two dumbos and order something to eat." Taeyeon suggested before flipping through her menu. "What do you want to eat Jessica?"

When Sunny and Taeyeon didn't get a response from their girlfriends, they looked up toward their girlfriend to see why there were no response. 

"Wae?" Sunny asked when she saw Yuri looking at her with a smirk. Jessica was doing the same thing with Taeyeon.

"Wae?" Taeyeon repeated. "What's with the look?"

Suddenly, Yuri and Jessica latched on to their girlfriends with a wide grin, catching TaeSun by surprise. 

"You were jealous." Yuri pointed out with a knowing smile. "Admit it."

"I was not jealous." Taeyeon suddenly blurted, causing everyone else to look at her. 

"I didn't even say that you were Taengoo." Jessica slyly remarked before drawing circles on Taeyeon's lap. "But you were jealous?"

"NO!" Taeyeon and Sunny exclaimed, before pushing their girlfriends away from them. 

"Hurry up and order." Sunny commanded as she and Taeyeon avoided any further contact or conversations with their girlfriends. 

"Okay. If that makes you two Jellyfishes feel better." Jessica teased before high-fiving Yuri as TaeSun just continued ignoring them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we should just meet tomorrow to build our miniature building sample Sunny." Taeyeon stated as she and Sunny walked through the lobby reviewing their blueprints for their class project. 

"Hm. Yeah we should do that. It's a Saturday so we won't feel pressured. Even though we have a month to complete it, it's best to start as soon as possible." Sunny added seriously. 

Taeyeon nodded her head. "So how did the meeting with the marketing director from Im industries go?" 

"It went better than I thought. But they asked about the blueprint you gave me." Sunny said as she rolled up the class blueprint to put in her bag.

"Really? Did they like it?"

Sunny smiled. "They sure did. But Yoona already told her father it was your design. At this rate, you're building a reputation for yourself already."

Taeyeon felt happy upon hearing such compliment from her best friend. "Thanks Sunny. But I still have a long way to go. Another semester to go before I graduate."

"I believe you will be a great architect Tae." Sunny encouraged. 

"Thanks." Taeyeon said as she lightly hit Sunny's shoulder with her fist. "This is getting so awkward. We need to be more violent with each other."

Sunny returned the playful gesture. "Bring it on shortie."

"We're the same height Sunny."

"Hm. That's true. But I'm glad I'm a little taller than Yuri." Sunny said with a smile. "And so should you." (A/N: Let's just say Taeyeon and Sunny are taller than Yulsic in this story. :D)

"Definitely." Taeyeon said with a chuckle. "Well, guess we're being picked up tonight Sunny." Taeyeon and Sunny looked ahead of them to see Jessica and Yuri waiting by the lobby door for them.

"You know, I still can't believe I'm her girlfriend." Sunny remarked with a smile as Yuri walked toward her in her hot, casual attire. 

"Same here." Taeyeon added as Jessica walked toward her as well in her business attire that brings out her curves, iness and maturity.

"We're some lucky fools." Sunny confessed with a smile.

"That we are Sunny. That we are."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you still angry with me?" Yuri carefully asked as she took a seat next to Sunny in her shared apartment with Taeyeon.

Sunny kissed Yuri's lips. " Nope. Jealousy is normal in relationships even though you did overreact a bit."

"Overreact? You weren't so good yourself Ms. Lee." 

"Never said I was." Sunny answered with an understanding smile. "I mean, you're worth being jealous over. Not me."

"Wrong. You're just worth as much as I am. Perhaps more." Yuri answered as she snuggled up to Sunny on the loveseat. 

"Geez. Such a sweet talker. I wonder how Jessica and Taeyeon are doing right now?"

"Making out." Yuri bluntly answered, making Sunny laugh. 

"We were definitely making out." Jessica suddenly answered as she entered the living room with Taeyeon next to her. Taeyeon, however, seemed to be in her own world with the byun smile she had plastered on the entire time. 

"I can see that. Byuntae is on the loose Jessi." Yuri pointed at Taeyeon. 

"Yah! I"m not a byun!"

"Yeah right. That's just like me saying that I'm not lesbian." Sunny countered. 

"Whatever. Anyways, since its the weekend, let's just stay up and talk." Taeyeon suggested as she draped an arm over Jessica who immediately rested her head against Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Sure. What should we talk about?"

"Well, there's always been something Jessica and I have been curious about Yuri."

"Oh?" Yuri looked at Sunny then back to the Taengsic couple. "What is it?"

"How did you fall in love with Sunny?" Jessica asked in curiousity. "I mean, if I recall correctly, you told me she wasn't your type."

"You did?" Sunny asked Yuri. 

"Yeah. I did tell Jessica that." Yuri confirmed.

"It's okay. I guess I thought the same thing about you."

"I thought you didn't have an ideal type?" Taeyeon asked Sunny. 

"Well, when I met Yuri, I did." Sunny answered with a smile. "Because Yuri and I, are total opposites."

"Please. Do tell us Sunny." Jessica excitedly asked as she tightened her hold on Taeyeon's waist. 

"Well. It started like this..." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's that for part 1.  A little bit of each couple. The next part will be about how SunRi met and how they fell for each other. and perhaps an epilogue. Write comments to let me know what you guys think. :D