Happy?

Calming of the Ice vs Freezing of the Calm

Read, enjoy and comment! :D 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica must could not believe what she had just heard. She was speechless upon hearing Yuri's confession.

"Hello???? Earth to Stupid Jessica Jung!!! HELLO!!!!!" Krystal yelled as she slapped her sister hard on her shoulders.

"OW! What?!!!" Jessica yelled as she held her painful shoulder. "Did you really have to hit me that hard?"

"Well, you've been quiet for the past 5 minutes." Yuri defended Krystal. "So, did you  hear what I just said?"

Jessica inhaled a few breaths before taking a seat on one of the chairs in Yuri's backyard. "I did. I just-can't believe it."

"I know. Even I was surprised when Yuri told me she was going out with Sunny. I mean, Sunny isn't even Yuri's type." Krystal nonchalantly said, earning a smack to her arm from Yuri. "What? I'm serious here. You always told me how much you hated that shortie." Krystal retorted with a glare.

"Well, opposites attract." Yuri said with a smile and began thinking about Sunny again. "Hm. I miss her already."

"Ahem! Please explain!" Jessica demanded. "Why am I the last one to know?"

Yuri snapped from her thoughts and looked at Jessica with an apologetic smile. "Sorry Jessica. We were just official yesterday."

"That soon? How did Krystal know first before me?"

"Oh. I was helping Yuri with her confession and blah blah blah...I heard her confession and bam! they became a couple." 

"That simple?"

"No.It was much more complicated than that but yeah, just accept Krystal's explanation for now."

Jessica sighed. "Then what about the kiss?"

"Kiss?" Yuri and Krystal looked at eachother. "What kiss?"

"Did you not see Taeyeon kissing Sunny?" Jessica asked and looked at Yuri.

"Kiss?" It took Yuri a few minutes until she realized what Jessica was referring to. "Oh. Jessica. It's not what you think it was."

"Then mind explaining to me?" Jessica asked with cold stare and cold demeanor. "And Taeyeon's "I LOVE YOU SUNNY!" declaration?" Jessica copied Taeyeon.

Yuri let out a chuckle. "Jessica. Before you came here, Sunny had told Taeyeon that she and I were dating. Taeyeon was happy for us but you know how she is. She began to ask about how our confessions. And when we told her, she began teasing us. Sunny must have told her my sudden, rather loud proclamation for love to her yesterday night. And I don't think Taeyeon kissed Sunny. You should have asked her before jumping to conclusions."

Jessica felt so horrible and guilty upon hearing Yuri's explanation. "Oh my god..." Jessica buried her face in her hands. "-I'm so stupid. Now what do I do? I said such cruel things to Taeyeon. She won't forgive me." Jessica began crying again as she remembered how mean she had treated Taeyeon.

Krystal looked at Yuri, who ushered her to comfort her sister. Krystal mouthed back a 'why not you?' to which Yuri replied with a 'you're the sister.' Yuri smiled and pointed at Jessica. Krystal sighed and took a seat next to Jessica.

"Now now. It's okay." Krystal gently patted Jessica's shoulder. "There's still plenty of more fishes in the sea."

"Krystal!" Yuri reprimanded, frightening Krystal a bit. 

"What? You said to comfort her, which I am."

"Not by telling her those kind of things stupid!"

"Well, what else am I suppose to say? That she screwed up big time? Its hard to say anything else when its true. Even Jessica admitted it herself." Krystal gave Yuri an angry look. She did not appreciate being called stupid.

Yuri was flabbergasted. Does Krystal Jung really not know how to comfort people?

"How you got Amber to be your girlfriend suprises me." Yuri answered in stern tone before taking a seat opposite of Jessica. Krystal just ignored that comment and pretended she never heard it. 

"Jessica." Yuri draped an arm over Jessica's shoulder and leaned down a bit so Jessica can hear her better. "Taeyeon loves you alot. If you're truly sorry and want to fix things, prove it to Taeyeon. Show her that you feel the same way."

"..."

"Taeyeon may be hurt and angry but she's rational and calm."

"I don't think she no longer has patience to deal with me." Jessica finally uncovered her face, showing her swollen eyes to Yuri and Krystal. "She gave up. Didn't you hear her?"

"Yes. I did. But that was because of the misunderstanding and you were very angry. People say things they don't mean when they're angry."

"I disagree." Krystal countered as she crossed her arms across her chest to look serious. "Some things said in anger can be true. Subconscious thoughts that were finally allowed to be expressed via emotions of anger and hurt." 

"Shut up Krystal." Yuri commanded as she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself before ends up strangling Krystal. 

"Oops. Sorry. Go on Yuri. Hwaiting!" Krystal said wiht a nervous chuckle.

"Anyways, as I was saying, just talk to Taeyeon. Before it's too late."

"What if it already is?"

"Well, then you're just going to have to accept it."

"..."

"I disagree." 

"Krystal. Can you shut up with your disagreements? You're not helping here." 

Krystal meronged Yuri before continuing. "As I was saying, I disagree because love can't be forced but since you two obviously feel the same way about eachother, your problems can be fixed. It might even make your relationship and love stronger, although it may be difficult."

Jessica smiled and looked at Krystal and then to Yuri. "Thank you Yuri. And you too Krystal, even though you at advising." Jessica joked, making Krystal pout. But before Krystal can defend herself, Jessica hugged both of them tightly. "I'm so grateful for you two. Thank you so much."

Yuri and Krystal smiled and hugged Jessica back. 

"Everything will work out. It's not like Taeyeon is married or something." Krystal joked.

"YURI!!!!" 

"Sunny?" All three woman stood up and stared at a breathless Sunny before them. "Babe? Are you okay?" Yuri asked, as she linked her arm with Sunny's. Sunny stood up straight and had a panic-stricken face. 

"They found Taeyeon." Sunny confessed and looked at Yuri, who was also shocked to hear such statement. 

"They?" Krystal and Jessica looked at each other. "Who's they?"

"None of your business Jung." Sunny answered bitterly before looking back to Yuri. "I have to go before things get worst. I need to borrow your car."

"Okay but what happened?"

"Well you remember that man that met up with Taeyeon last time?"

"The one you said was her-"

"Yes. Him. Well, he came with a few others after finding out where she was and long story short, she was taken once she left your place. So I'll see you."

"Wait!"

Sunny stopped when she heard a worried Jessica's voice. "Please. Take me with you."

"No. You're the last person Taeyeon would want to see." Sunny was firm in her decision. "I'll call you later Yuri." And after a brief peck to Yuri's lips, Sunny fled off again.

"Who took Taeyeon?" Jessica asked, shaking a bit. She was so scared for Taeyeon. "Tell me." 

Yuri sighed, not knowign how to explain.

"Well?" Krystal urged. 

"Fine. I'll tell you. But promise you will stay calm."

"Okay." Jessica and Krystal simultaneously promised.

"Well, um...Taeyeon is bethrothed to someone else."

"Oh. Thank god!" Krystal let out a breath of relief with a smile but then widened her eyes in disbelief when Yuri's revelation fully sanked into her mind. "WHAT?!!! TAEYEON HAS A FIANCEE!?!" 

"Yes. It's more of a forced marriage though. Taeyeon doesn't even love the guy." 

"Oh my god. Unnie?" Krystal observed her sister's expression. "Are you alright?"

"Where does her family live?"

"Huh? Why do you want to know?"

Jessica was panicking now. "I-I have to bring her back. I can't lose her again."

Yuri could sense the grief in Jessica's voice. "I'm sorry Jessica. I don't know where her family lives. Let's just wait for Sunny's call alright?"

"But-"

"Calm down unnie. Taeyeon will be fine. She loves you. You! She won't give up without a fight. So let's just wait for Sunny-unnie's call okay?"

Jessica meekly nodded her head.

-------------

Meanwhile.....

"Was force necessary Appa? And just yo you know, Sunny saw the whole thing. She'll be here soon." Taeyeon asked with a frown as she looked at the older man in front of her with disdain.

Taeyeon's appa looked at his daughter in disbelief. "They did not use force. And I don't mind seeing Sunny again."

Taeyeon pointed at her red arms and frowned. "It hurts Appa."

"Hm...I'll lecture them later."

"Yes! Thank you appa! You're the best!" Taeyeon then hugged her father tightly, to which he gladly returned. 

"Now tell me why you ran away again?"

Taeyeon sighed. "You know why."

"Is it because of that Jessica Jung?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "No. I just don't like that life you have planned for me."

"Why not?"

"I've always dreamt of being an architect. Not confined to the rules and risks of businesses. I know you want the best for me Appa but this is what I want to do."

Taeyeon's father let out a resignated breath. "Alright. How's college and work?"

"College is great. I'll graduate next year."

"Money?"

"I work to pay off my tuition."

"Which I still don't understand why. You're a Kim.  I could have just paid your tuition." Her father said with a frown.

"I want to earn my own money father. Just like my brothers. They work for you but they don't use any of the money you have earned."

"I can't believe I have a bunch of independent children. Well, I guess it's a good thing too." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Appa." Taeyeon hugged her father tightly.

"TAEYEON!!" Sunny's voice was suddenly heard from outside the room. "Let me in!" Apparently, Sunny was being blocked by some of the guards.

"Well, here she comes." Taeyeon's father stated before twirling his pencil around like a child. "She's so loud and mean sometimes. Like a bully."

Taeyeon laughed at her father's silliness. "I agree."

"Oh and Taeyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Don't forget. We will be leaving for Japan next week."

"Already?"

"Yes. Did you forget?"

Taeyeon shook her head. She didn't forget. She knew exactly what he father was talking about. She had just been so preoccupied with Jessica that she had forgotten.

"No. I remember."

"Did you tell Jessica?"

"No. She doesn't need to know." Taeyeon answered bitterly with a hint of hurt, which was noticed by her father. 

"Everything alright dear?"

Taeyeon put on a fake smile and shook her head. "Just a little anxious about the wedding."

"Good." Her father smiled in return. "The wedding will go as planned. I'm so happy you agreed to it as well. We thought it would be harder for you to accept considering how you are. Our family will be meeting with the groom's family before the wedding ceremony. It will be such a blissful wedding. I'm so happy just thinking about it.Don't you feel the same?"

Taeyeon merely smiled. "If you're happy, I'm happy." Even if Jessica hates her and never wants to see her again...Taeyeon will be happy....even if it's with someone else.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update but I have some good news. One more chapter left.lol...this usually happens. Don't worry, this is not the ending yet. See you laters! :D

-anightangel