**Sunri Special**: Taking Turns

Calming of the Ice vs Freezing of the Calm

Sorry for late update. Been busy :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Operation Sunri?" Jessica and Sunny both inquired, as they looked at Taeyeon and Yuri in confusion. "What is that?"Jessica asked.

Yuri grinned. "It's what I call Sunny and I as a couple. 'Sun' from Sunny and 'Ri' from my name. Cool huh?"

"Aigoo." Sunny playfully pinched Yuri's cheeks. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I won't need to tell you because you're already loving me already." Yuri answered with a smile. "Although it took a lot of work from my side just to get you."

"Oh? Please explain." Jessica stated with interest as she leaned forward with her hands supporting her chin. 

---------------------------------------

"Sunny!" Before long, Sunny found an arm hooked around hers, not surprised at the sudden visitor.

"What do you want now Taeyeon?" Sunny nonchalantly wondered as she walked along the company corridors with Taeyeon clinging onto her.

"Have you heard the rumors?"

"What rumors?"

Taeyeon stepped in front of Sunny and gave her friend a cheeky smile. "That you and I are dating!"

"Bwhol?!!" Sunny exclaimed with a dry laugh. "Are you serious?"

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Of course. Apparently, people find us to be a very sweet and cute couple." Taeyeon said as she rubbed her cheek against Sunny's shoulder, causing the latter to push her away.

"Aren't you scared of Jessica hearing this rumor?"

"Hmm...no."

"And why not?" Sunny asked before walkiing again, wanting to start on her work as soon as possible.

"Well, I don't think she'll mind at all. And besides, she can care less about you since she doesn't really like you." Taeyeon honestly answered. 

Sunny looked at Taeyeon skeptically. "Is she still acting like a cold, heartless b***h to you?" 

"No. She's been good to me actually. And what did I say about calling her such names?!"

Sunny only shrugged. "I think she should know about it."

"Wae?"

"Then you'll know if has feelings for you or not."

"How?"

"If she's jealous, it'll mean she has some feelings for you." Sunny answered as she entered her department and sat down on her desk. 

Taeyeon thought about Sunny's words and nodded her head. "Hm. You're right. But Jessica doesn't seem to care much about me." She sadly confessed. "I mean, she's not expressive of her feelings at all."

"And yet, you're still waiting for her."

"Well, I just feel like she's worth the wait."

"Well, then I wish you and Jessica the best." Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smile. 

"Thanks. But what about you and Yuri?" Taeyeon cautiously asked, carefully observing Sunny's reaction.

"There is no us." Sunny bluntly answered as she typed some information into her computer. She then looked at Taeyeon. "Don't you need to work?"

Taeyeon chuckled. "Crap! I better go now if I want to stay alive. But I have a question."

"Hm?" 

"If you're over Yuri, is it alright if I go on a date with her later?"

Sunny paused from her work, feeling a bit uncomfortable and unhappy with Taeyeon's question. But she knew Taeyeon better than that. "Sure. While you're at it, text me the place so Jessica and I can join." She challenged, knowing fair well that Taeyeon wouldn't hesitate from handicapping her if she ever did go on a date with Jessica.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Exactly. I won't. So don't be so edgy.Stupid." Sunny said and meronged Taeyeon, earning a hit on her arm. "OW!!!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which is exactly what I did. I texted Jessica and told her that Taeyeon and I had a lunch date." Yuri said with a satisfy smile as she looked at Jessica. "You remember don't you Jessica?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica skeptically. "Was that why you were outside that day? You were waiting for me?"

"No!" Jessica denied. 

Taeyeon didn't believe her. "So it was just a coincident that when Yuri dropped me off at work after our lunch together, you were there waiting for me?" (A/N: Ch.1)

"Fine! Yuri texted me prior to your arrival and told me that both of you were having a wonderful lunch date together. So I-"

"You?" Taeyeon urged her to continue.

Jessica slammed her arm against the sofa. "Fine! I waited for you until you returned." Jessica huffed and jumped back down to sit on the sofa. "Happy?!"

Taeyeon grinned and scooted closer to Jessica, hugging her by the waist as she leaned her chin against Jessica's shoulder. "You were jealous?"

Jessica's felt so embarrassed but she had to confess the truth. "Yes. I was. I mean, why wouldn't I be jealous especially after hearing rumors about you and Sunny dating? I felt like you were going to forget about me and stop courting me."

"See Taeyeon? I told you that if Jessica heard about the rumors, she's bound to get jealous." Sunny said with a triumphant smile. 

"You weren't so good yourself. You were jealous when I told you I was going on a date with Yuri." Taeyeon rebutted. "Admit it."

"I was jealous." Sunny admitted, earning a stare from everyone else. "Why wouldn't I be when I liked her?"

"Awww." Yuri hugged Sunny tightly. "You still loved me! If I knew that, I wouldn't have had such a hard time asking you out on a date."

---------------------------------------------------

"Hi Sunny!" Yuri greeted with a big smile and a wave once she entered the elevator with Jessica. 

"Good evening." Sunny greeted, as she stood closer to Taeyeon to make some space for Jessica and Yuri. Sunny was standing next to Taeyeon, while Yuri was standing next to Sunny with Jessica on the edge. 

But Jessica couldn't tolerate the close distance between Taeyeon and Sunny so she seperated the two best friends. She still doesn't know that Sunny was Taeyeon's best friend. That's all.

"Hey!" Sunny yelled out of annoyance.

"I need to talk to my personal assistant about something." Jessica reasoned, earning a perplexed stare from Sunny.

"Work hours are over." Sunny reasoned. "Never mind. I see how it is."  Sunny held up a hand, dictating she doesn't want another explanation. It doesn't take a genius to know that Jessica was jealous.

"You do? Tell me." Taeyeon whined, only to be stopped by Jessica's glare. "Never mind."

"Sunny." Yuri nervously called out. 

"Hm?" Sunny asked and made eye contact with Yuri, making her heart beat faster. 

"Would you-um-would you-?"

But Yuri didn't finish her question because the elevator opened and more employees entered, causing it to be difficult for Yuri to ask Sunny.

"Ouch." Yuri quietly mumbled when someone accidentally pushed her against the wall. 

"Are you alright?" Sunny asked, voice full of concern as she gently rubbed Yuri's back once the latter removed herself from the cold metal. 

"I-I-um yes."

Suddenly, Sunny stood in front of Yuri and extended her arms to either side of Yuri, causing the model to be seperated from the crowd. "It can get really crowded when work is done for the day." Sunny said with a warm smile, causing Yuri to smile back. She hasn't seen Sunny smile at her for a long time. 

"Thanks."

"It's okay. Besides, it's better that no one knows you're here. Don't want a stampede." Sunny joked as focused her attention to the wall behind Yuri.

"Yeah." Yuri nervously chuckled. "Um Sunny?"

"Yes?"

"willyouliketohavedinnerwithmetonight?"

"What? I could not understand what you just said."

Yuri sighed before speaking again, in a lower, yet clearer tone. "Will you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Dinner? Why all of a sudden?"

"I-I just wanted to eat dinner with you. That's all." Yuri reasoned as she looked at Sunny. "Will you?"

It's just dinner. Nothing more than that. And Sunny did decide not to treat Yuri so harshly. It's better that Yuri was honest with her instead of entering a hopeless relationship with Sunny. She should try to remain on friendly terms with Yuri. It wouldn't hurt her....because Sunny won't let that happen to her again.

But just before Sunny could give her answer, the elevator has come to a stop and all ocupants were exiting. Sunny slowly pushed herself away from Yuri and joined Taeyeon and Jessica outside, with Yuri following.

"For god's sake Jessica! I was NOT looking at her !!" Taeyeon angrily hissed at the blonde woman standing by her side with an angry expression. 

"ert."

"She just happened to be standing in front of me and I looked down because I thought her heels looked cute." 

"ert."

"Aish! Whatever. Believe what you want." Taeyeon gave up explaining herself. Jessica is just too much sometimes. 

Jessica took a glance at the angry woman next to her. "Yah. Are you mad?"

Taeyeon just ignored Jessica and walked over to Sunny. "Let's go."

"Oh. Give me a second." Sunny then turned to the awaiting Yuri, who had taken her spot next to Jessica, who seemed to be more interested in Taeyeon at that moment.

"Text me the time and place." Sunny curtly stated before walking away with Taeyeon.

Yuri widened her eyes and then grinned. "I'll call you instead!!" Yuri yelled as she waved her hands like a crazy woman.

"Yah! MIDGET!!!!" 

Yuri turned around to look at her fuming best friend. "What did you do now?"

Jessica scoffed. "Psh! Why do you assume its me?"

"Because it's you. Taeyeon is more careful with her actions and words around you, but you...not so much."

"Whatever." 

"Just apologize." Yuri advised as she ran to catch up with Jessica. 

"No."

"Fine. But don't come crying to me later because I'll be on a date."

"Date?" Jessica asked as soon as she and Yuri entered her BMW.

Yuri smiled. "I have a date with Sunny tonight."

--------------------------------------------------

"Did Jessica apologize?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica before answering Sunny. "Hm...Good question."

"Yah!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's lap. "I did."

"I don't know if pushing me to a wall, yelling into my face that I'm a mean and idiotic person, and then saying, it was my fault that you called me a ert counts as an apology."

Sunny broke out laughing while Yuri was unamused. She knew how dumb Jessica can be sometimes.

"But! after all that traumatic experience, she did apologize." Taeyeon said with a smile as she reached for Jessica, only to be pushed away.

"Don't touch me. You've lost that privilege." 

Taeyeon shrugged. "Fine." She then scooted to the far end of the sofa and put a pillow in the middle to seperate her and Jessica. "Then from now on, we are to not touch each other. Your rule shall be in effect forever." Taeyeon stated with a stoic face. 

Jessica was flabbergasted. "Forever? That's no better than being strangers." She hurriedly reasoned. 

"Maybe, this is what I deserve." Taeyeon dramatically claimed, causing Sunny and Yuri to laugh.

"No! I take it back" Jessica yelled and tried to remove the pillow inbetween them but Taeyeon prevented her from doing so. 

"Nope! You can't take it back. The damage has been done." Taeyeon continued to tease Jessica.

"Taengoo!!" 

"Please continue with the story Yuri."

"Sure." Yuri complied after letting out some more laughter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So. How was your date with Yuri?" Taeyeon asked in excitement as soon as Sunny returned home from having dinner with Yuri.

"It's wasn't a date." Sunny clarified as she she took off her jacket and began ing her blouse.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Oh puhlease. You did not just say that."

"Yes. I did. It was not a date." Sunny repeated herself as she hung her jacket in the closet. "What's with you?"

"Think about it Sunny. Why would Kwon Yuri take you out to dinner when she could've taken Jessica?"

"Because you've been following Jessica like a lost puppy." Sunny joked.

"Haha. Real funny." Taeyeon's sarcasm echoed behind her statement. "So what happened?"

"Nothing. We just talked."

"About?"

"Typical stuff. Life, work, relationships,-"

"Stop!"

"Wae?"

"Specify relationships." 

Sunny sat down on her bed and thought about her conversation with Yuri. "Like what kind of person we like. And then she apologized. End of story."

"Did you accept her apology?"

"..."

"Sunny."

"Yes. But I told her that I was wrong. I must have scared her with my direct confession and she had every right to reject me. Like she said, she has a reputation to uphold."

"You said that?"

Sunny nodded her head. "I told her to just forget about it and that I'm alright with what we are now."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. Gosh Taeyeon! What's up with you?" Sunny said with a chuckle. "No more questions. I have to shower now and go sleep."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jessica. Maybe you should just stop." Yuri suggested, upon seeing Jessica's futile attempts to remove the pillow between her and Taeyeon. "You're the one who set the boundaries."

"Shut up Yuri." 

"Hey. She has a point. Thank you Yuri." Taeyeon smiled at Yuri, who gladly returned the gesture.

"Fine!" Jessica gave up and crossed her arms across her chest. "I don't care anymore."

"Then can I continue?" Sunny asked. "or do you and Taeyeon need a room?"

"Continue." Taeyeon answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuri? What are you doing her?" 

"Hi Sunny!" 

Sunny waved back but she was still surprised to see the estatic model outside of her apartment complex in the early morning. What's going on here?

"Uh. Hi. Why are you here?" 

Yuri quickly linked her arm with Sunny's. "To take you to work."

"What?!" Sunny was shocked at such offer. "You don't need to. Besides, it's not good for your image. You might get caught."

Yuri pouted. "I want to."

Sunny sighed. She had no time to argue with Yuri. She doesn't want to be late to work. Tardiness is something she detests. "Fine."

"Yay! Get in!" Yuri happily jumped and clapped. Sunny found herself smiling at Yuri's actions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Again?" Taeyeon asked as she followed Sunny's gaze toward the beautiful model that was talking with some of the employee from Sunny's department. "Her relationship with your department is improving I presume?" 

Sunny could only nod in response. Over the past year, Yuri has never lied to anyone about her true personality and attitude. And if she did wrong, she made sure to apologize. In conclusion, all of Sunny's subordinates love her.

"It's getting to the point where I'm being the outcast of my department." Sunny said with a smile. "But its good that she's being herself."

"Of course. But are you really going to tell her to stop?"

"Yes."

Taeyeon frowned. "Oh but look at her." Yuri had spotted Taeyeon and Sunny, bid farewells with the employees and were walking toward them. "She's so happy just to see you."

Sunny sighed. "She has been picking me up and sending me home from work for the past week. I don't want this to continue."

"Wae?"

"I don't want to get my hopes up again. In fact, I'm trying to forget about her. But if she keeps treating me nicely, it'll be difficult."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you want to come here instead?" Yuri asked. She and Sunny were seated on a bench near Han River.

Sunny turned around on her seat to look at Yuri. "Why are you doing this?"

"What?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

Yuri was taken aback by the question. "Is it wrong of me to be nice?"

"No. It's not wrong."

"Then?"

"I just don't like it."

"Why?" 

"I'm trying to move on Yuri." Sunny figured honesty is the best way resolve this issue. "And you being nice and caring to me isn't helping. If you're feeling guilty for what you said that night, don't. It's all in the past." Sunny knew her words might sound harsh but she's got to do this. "Stop it."

Yuri clenched her hands into fists. "I can't."

"..."

"Listen Sunny. It's true that I feel horrible and guilty after what I said to you that night but that's not why I'm being like this with you." Yuri took a deep breath before making eye contact with Sunny. "I really, really, really, like you Sunny."

Sunny's eyes widened and she felt her heartbeat increasing exponentially. She must be dreaming....no...this must be a joke.

Yuri then reached over to hold Sunny's hand. "Please. Believe me."

Sunny wanted to ...she really did...but she couldn't...she can't...the fear of being hurt by Yuri again was too much. She' s not going to risk it. She won't.

"No."

"Why-why?" Yuri stammered. 

Sunny removed Yuri's hand. "You and I, are of different worlds Yuri."

"Our worlds collided Sunny. And there's nothing we can do about it." Yuri countered confidently. "I was wrong before but I'm not going to push you away anymore."

"I'm sorry. But I won't do this again." Sunny then bowed. "Thank you for everything. I'll take my leave now."

But before Sunny could taken another step, she felt a gush of wind to her side and before she knew it, Yuri was kissing her!!

It took Sunny a few seconds to realize what had just happened. Sunny immediately pushed Yuri away and glared at her. "What the hell!"

"You wouldn't believe me. So I kissed you to show you." 

"You can't just expect to waltz back into my life. I won't allow you." 

Yuri walked forward, closing the distance between them again. "Lee Sunny." Yuri held Sunny's face with her hands and caressed the latter's cheeks. "I'm trying to waltz back into your heart."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop right there!" Taeyeon yelled, obviously surprised at the cheesy Yuri. "Yuri's cheesiness is just too much. I'm getting goosebumps." Taeyeon joked.

Yuri buried her face into Sunny's chest to hide her embarrassment. 

"Oh shut up Tae! You're worse with Jessica." Sunny countered.

Taeyeon shrugged. "Not anymore. Jessica and I are now strangers."

"Yah! I took back my words!"

"Too bad." Taeyeon then stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back."

As soon as Taeyeon disappeared, Jessica grabbed the pillow and every pillow in the living room and threw them into the guest room. 

"Problem solved. Now I can initiate all the PDA I want with Taengoo." Jessica said with a smile as she sat down again. 

"Alright! Let's continue with-What happened to the pillows?" Taeyeon asked as soon as she sat down on her original spot again. But it didn't take long for her to know who was the culprit. Especially when Jessica was staring holes into her whole being. "You."

"Hm? Me? What did I do?" Jessica innocently asked as she scooted closer to Taeyeon. But just before she could pounce....

"I'll sit with Sunny and Yuri." Taeyeon stood up and sat between SunRi, earning some grunts from the two. 

Jessica was fuming with anger. Kim Taeyeon had just rejected her again!

"Uh...I'll just sit with Jessica."

"Thank you Yuri. You're the best." Taeyeon praised. "You're a lucky woman. Unlike me." Taeyeon dramatically stated again. "I'm alone and SINGLE again." 

"Ok. That's it. I'm going to tear her into pieces!" Jessica hissed but was held back by Yuri.

"This was your fault. Now sit down and listen to the story."

"But-"

"Stop being rude Ms. Jung. Let them continue. Taeyeon continued to irk the blonde woman. She was having too much fun. Jessica hates it when Taeyeon call her that name.

"I am going to catch you and shred-"

"Okay! on with the story!" Yuri intervened as she pulled Jessica by the back of her shirt to sit down again. "I am going to tie a leash on you if you don't behave Jessica." Yuri warned, as Jessica could only growl in defeat. She'll stop...for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So will you?" Taeyeon inquired during her lunch with Sunny the next day. "I mean-" Taeyeon spoke as she leaned forward. "-Yuri seems serious."

"I don't know." Sunny answered forlornly. "It's just unbelievable."

Taeyeon nodded her head in understanding. "I wish Jessica would confess to me." She sadly stated.

"Well, do you think she has feelings for you? After all this time?"

"Yes. I firmly believe so but something's holding her back. She' must be scared after her experience with Victoria."

"Well, it's understandable. Wait! Does she know about the dating rumors about you and I?"

"She does now." Taeyeon stated as she set her utensils down and wiped . "Wae?"

"How did she react?"

"Well, the last time that she saw you at my apartment, she did act strange. Especially when I told her you and I were often mistaken as a couple."

"Aha!" Sunny snapped her finger and grinned at Taeyeon. "She's jealous!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Nah." Taeyeon disregarded Sunny's comment as  a joke. "Jessica being jealous is just unbelievable."

Sunny rolled her eyes. "Why is that so? She's human. And I know that Jessica was jealous. Or else she wouldn't be so bothered by the dating rumors about us. Geez! Do I have to spell everything out for you?" Sunny asked in annoyance as she handed her credit card to pay for the lunch bill.

"Well, try courting someone who's always so serious and see how that feels!" Taeyeon argued as the two friends walked back to the company. "She's like you."

Sunny was offended. "So you're tyring to say that anyone who dates me will have a difficult time?"

"You said it. Not me." 

"You're implying it!!" Sunny countered as she entered the elevator with Taeyeon trailing behind her.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"What's going on here?"

Both Sunny and Taeyeon turned their heads to the side to see Yuri and Jessica staring at them in amusement. Well, Yuri was smiling but Jessica remained stoic.

"Nothing." Sunny answered before nudging Taeyeon to speak as well. 

"Yeah. Nothing." Taeyeon stated with forced smile.

"Then explain why the both of you are standing so close to each other right now. In front of my office." Jessica demanded more than of a question. 

"What?!" Sunny and Taeyeon simultaenously and looked around their surroundings. !!! How the hell did the two of them end up here?!!!

Suddenly, Jessica walked up to the two friends and pushed them apart. "You two are at work right now. Stay professional." Jessica then stared at Sunny. "Understand?"

Sunny scoffed. She could feel Jessica's jealous oozing out from her tone. "I can say the same to you."

"What?"

"Let go of Taeyeon's arm."

Jessica looked down and sure enough, she was clutching on to Taeyen's arm possessively. She hastily removed her hold. "Ehm! Go to work! Let's go Yuri."

"Where are the two of you going?"

"Lunch." Yuri answered. "I'll pick you up later?" She was talking to Sunny.

"It's okay. I'll just carpool with Taeyeon. We made plans." Sunny lied. She doesn't want to be alone with Yuri after yesterday's events. It'll be soooooo awkward.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, was confused. "What plans? I don't-Ow!" Taeyeon hissed in pain from Sunny's pinch to the side of her stomach. It was when she saw Sunny's non-verbal plead for help that she finally understood. 

"Oh-oh yeah. We did make plans."

"What kind of plans?"

"Um...shopping?"

"Are you asking us a question?" Yuri asked, a little suspicious as well.

"What? NO! I said we're going shopping."

"For what?" Jessica continued her interrogation as she eyed Sunny with pure detest. 

"Uh..." 

"Well? Tell me Kim Taeyeon." Jessica continued to extract an answer out from Taeyeon.

"LINGERIE!!" Taeyeon quickly put her hands to as she soon as those words came out. Sunny facepalmed herself at her friend's stupidity.

"What?!!" Jessica raised her voice, clearly unhappy with what she had just heard. "You're buying a lingerie...for Sunny?"

But before Taeyeon could answer, Sunny had a better plan. 

"You know what? Would the both of you like to join us too?"

"Shopping?" Yuri's eyes beamed with a smile plastered on her face. "We would love to!"

"What? Hell naw!! I ain't going to go lingerie shopping with those two lovebirds!" Jessica bitterly disagreed.

"Oh come on Jessica. Think of it as a friendly hangout." Sunny reasoned, although cautiously. She doesn't want HellSica to worsen. 

"Yeah. If you come with me, I won't be forced to buy a lingerie for Sunny." 

Sunny was apalled. How can Taeyeon betray her like this and make her look like the bad person? And what is up with Taeyeon and lingerie?!!!

"Okay! It's a double date!" Jessica exclaimed in happiness. Talk about a mood-swinger...

"Huh? How did that happen?" Sunny was confused...this is not going like how she had planned. "Date?"

"I love the sound of that. See you two later at Peony Mall at 7pm." Yuri said with a wink before walking off with a happy Jessica.

"Well, that went well." Taeyeon proudly stated as she complimented herself. "I was great. Don't you think so Sunny? Sunny?"

But Taeyeon was only greete with a very angry Sunny.

"Sunny?" Taeyeon began to step back as Sunny walked forward with a dark aura surround her entire being. "Hey...let's talk this out."

"You're dead!"

And what ensued afterwards was a long series of a game of cat and mouse between Sunny and Taeyeon as the two, or rather Sunny, was determined to teach Taeyeon a lesson without jeopardizing her career in the process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop sulking. It was a wonderful double date." Yuri remarked upon seeing the slumping Sunny and Taeyeon on the sofa. 

"Psh! You weren't the one treated like a walking closet. Right Jessica?" Taeyeon hissed as she recalled her aching arms and legs resulting from carrying all of Jessica's shopping bags. "Might I also add that I was forced."

Jessica innocently smiled at Taeyeon. "I love you too Taengoo." She then blew a kiss to Taeyeon who quickly grabbed the air and threw the air kiss away.

Jessica narrowed her eyes. "Yah! Do you know how expensive my kisses are?!! It's priceless."

"I'm priceless." Taeyeon meronged to her girlfriend. 

"Well, I had an awkward time with Yuri." Sunny confessed. "All because of this idiot here!" Sunny punched Taeyeon's arm.

"Oi! I said sorry!"

"What happened again?" Jessica asked, just to embarrass Sunny more.

"I went with her to buy lingerie." Yuri said with a smirk. "I had a terrific time."

"That's because you're a ert." 

"Shut up Sunny. Do continue." Jessica urged as Sunny grumbled to herself.

"We went shoppping together, I held her hand-"

"Without my permission." Sunny interjected.

"Anyways, like I was saying- we held hands, shopped and had a wonderful time together. Stop denying it Sunny."

"Yuri. It was a very uncomfortable and awkward time for me. How could you not feel uncomfortable after confessing to me?"

Yuri smiled warmly at Sunny. "Because its you."

Sunny pretended to fan herself. "Oh god! You are just too cheesy."

Yuri and the rest broke out into laughter at Sunny's comment. 

"Alright. Now for the finale, tell us how the two of you became a couple." Taeyeon excitedly demanded. "Come on!"

"Fine. But in return, I want to sit next to my girlfriend."

Taeyeon looked at Jessica who in turn looked at her mischievously. "Never mind." Taeyeon quickly refused.

"Too bad!" Sunny immediately stood up, pulled Jessica from her seat, and sat next to Yuri. "Go sit with Taeyeon."

Jessica was more than happy to oblige. She slowly walked toward Taeyeon, who was cowering in fear at every step. 

"Don't come any nearer Jessica. We can't touch remember? Sunny and Yuri are still here."

"..."

"I refuse to forgive you for your false accusations." Taeyeon crossed her arms and put up a stoic expression. "Even if I put my life at risk."

"Are you serious?" Jessica asked in a quiet voice, only loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. Taeyeon took a quick glance at the sad Jessica standing before her with teary eyes. "Fine. It was my fault. I won't come near you ever again."

But just before Jessica could turn around to sit on another sofa, a hand quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her down. Jessica found herself landing against something soft and familiar.

"Hurry up and continue. We dont' have all night you know. Right Sica?" Taeyeon stated and looked down at Jessica lovingly with an arm draped tightly around Jessica's waist.

"Huh? Yeah, she's right." Jessica then turned to SunRi. "Hurry up!"

"Alright, alright." Sunny said with a laugh.

And just before Sunny could continue with the story, Jessica settled herself within the warm and loving hug and caresses of her lover, Kim Taeyeon. "This is much better."

Taeyeon merely smiled before laying a kiss on Jessica's forehead. "Ice needs love too you know. And I was missing you too much to stay mad."

"Oh my gawd! Hurry Sunny before those two start making babies on my sofa publicly!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright....this was suppose to be the last chapter  but not anymore. lol. Have to make it into two parts. :D Dang it...this usually happens. lol.