My Future with You

A New Heart

Yuri woke up in Tiffany’s arms but she didn’t remember the girl staying over. She thought it was just a dream before, but it turns out that Tiffany really did stay over. Tiffany quickly woke up when she felt Yuri turn over to face her. “Do you need your medication?”

“Your smile is my medication.” Yuri scooted closer and buried her face into Tiffany’s chest while hugging her closely. “I am glad that accident happened.”

Tiffany smiled that this was real, “I am just glad that you finally figured out you liked me.”

Yuri laughed at Tiffany, “You are so sure of yourself it seems.”

The girls laughed and enjoyed the fact that they belonged to one another. It seemed like long ago that this could never happen again for Yuri. Tiffany also didn’t expect that Yuri could break her heart away from Yoona, but somehow she did and Tiffany was glad that she could fill that hole again. It wasn’t a dream or some delusion, this was real.

Tiffany decided to stay with Yuri the rest of the day and make sure she was alright. However, for the most part, the pain medication made Yuri sleep. Despite Yuri wanting to sleep most of the time, Tiffany worked in bed so she was close to Yuri. When Yuri would wake up for the small amount of times, she would look at Tiffany with those loving eyes. Falling for her deeper every time she saw Tiffany was still by her side.

“Tiffany I am fine, you can go home."

Tiffany looked over to Yuri who was now sitting up, “Would you be okay with me gone?”

Yuri laid down on Tiffany’s lap and looked up at her, “No, but you can’t do all your work here.”

“You are right, but I like spending time with you alone like this.”

Yuri closed her eyes, “It has been nice, but I don’t want us both to be fired.”

“You won’t."

“I still have a week off right?”

“I can make it longer if you want...”

Yuri sat up and looked at Tiffany, “Tell the company that I can come back tomorrow.”

Tiffany started to become angry, “No, you should rest. You are not healthy yet.”

“I feel fine. I also want to work again and have you working by my side again.”

“I don’t think you should...” Yuri silenced Tiffany with a soft gentle kiss.

“Trust me.”

Tiffany still looked at Yuri with concern but she agreed to get her back to work faster.

 

----------------------

Yuri walked onto the stage and looked around until her eyes landed on the spot where Yoona had her accident before looking to the spot she had her accident. The stage no longer made her sad, worried, or concerned anymore. The stage made her think about how things happen for a reason. The reason why Yoona died to the reason she had the accident herself. Yuri was happy. Happy that Tiffany was the one in her life now.

“Yuri, are you going to come?”

Yuri smiled at Tiffany, “I wanted to come back here one more time before we left.” Yuri hopped off the stage to where Tiffany was and gave her a small peck, “Let’s go.”

 

Tiffany and Yuri arrived at a very fancy mansion on the outskirts of the city hand in hand. As they walked up to the mansion Yuri faced Tiffany, “I have someone I need to talk to, do you mind waiting for me a bit.”

“The service will start soon, so don’t take too long.” Tiffany kissed Yuri before Yuri left into the house.

Yuri came to a door and, “Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon turned and looked at Yuri questionably, “Who are you again?”

“Yuri…” she responded as she looked away shyly. She was embarrassed that it was only now that she was visiting the girl that her ex-fiancé was now marrying, but she felt obliged to meet the girl that changed her future. “Don’t worry, I am not here to interrupt your wedding. Jessica invited me. I just wanted to talk to you.”

“What about?” Yuri heard some jealousy in Taeyeon’s voice. Yuri assumed that Taeyeon heard a lot from Jessica about her by now.

“I want to thank you for giving Jessica your love. I am sure she told you how we almost married but this time, I am happy to see Jessica marrying someone she truly loves.”

“You aren’t mad?”

Yuri smiled at the girl, “Not at all. I can tell that Jessica and I never had what you two have.”

“Thank you?”

“I should be thank you. If it wasn’t for you, Jessica and I would have made a big mistake. I am thankful you were in her heart.”

Another knock came on and Yuri looked back to see a familiar eye-smile, “Sweetie, the ceremony is going to start soon, we should go back to our seats.”

Yuri replied back, “Don’t worry Fany, I am almost done.” Tiffany left and Yuri returned to attention back to Taeyeon. “I hope my love will be as beautiful as yours.” Yuri said the last words before leaving Taeyeon and returned to Tiffany’s side.

“Did you say everything that you wanted? Sorry I interrupted.” Yuri suddenly kissed Tiffany hard but caring at the same time. “What was that for?”

“I love you. After seeing Jessica’s new wife, all I could think about is how I want my love to be like theirs. I want us to have a love like that.”
Tiffany smiled, “We can make it happen because I love you more than you love me.”

 

Tiffany and Yuri sat in their seats and watched Taeyeon and Jessica finally say their vows and sealed their love in a beautiful matrimony. Yuri then looked to Tiffany knowing that the girl she was next to now would bring her all her future happiness. The past was now behind Yuri and the future looked bright ahead as she anticipated a new journey with her one and only love, Tiffany.

 

*They ran to each other’s arms. Her beautiful smile was what made my world look brighter and more vibrant. She was the reason I found happiness in the world. She was beautiful inside and out, it was the reason I lived.*

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks to all those that subscribed and upvoted. I am not sure if this was that great of a story but I appreciated all of those who took their time to read this.