Visit

A New Heart

Yuri returned home feeling relieved after talking to Jessica for some reason, like all her worries and stress disappeared. She kept thinking about how great of a friend Jessica was until her phone started to ring, “Tiffany! What’s up?”

“Yuri are you okay? You sound happy?”

“It isn’t good to be happy?”

“It is! Just you never act that way around me often...” Tiffany was glad to hear the excited Yuri but her heart was tugging because she believed the happiness was related to Jessica.

“Why did you call? Don’t tell me the schedule changed again. I am getting tired of this director telling me to come and go as he pleases.”

“No it isn’t that. Can I come over...I have something personal I want to tell you.”

Yuri was confused to what Tiffany wanted to talk about, but there was no reason to object, especially since she was in such a great mood today. “Come whenever you want. I am not tired today.”

“Give me 15 minutes.”

 

There was a knock at the door so Yuri went to answer, “Hey Tiffany.”

Tiffany didn’t look very happy to see Yuri and shuffled into the house without saying anything making Yuri confused.

“Tiff...is something bothering you?”

Tiffany finally lifted her head to face Yuri, “Yuri I need to tell you something.”

Yuri laughed at the obvious, “I know. What is it?”

“I saw you with Jessica today and I know I might be invading your private life more than our employer-employee status, but did you get back together with her?”

“Don’t tell me that you drove over here to just ask that?”

Tiffany felt embarrassed that it was true she wanted Yuri to say it in person to her, “Yea...”

“I could have told you over the phone you know?”

“I know...”

Yuri smiled that Tiffany was showing her cute side a bit, “I thought you knew that Jessica loves someone else? We could never start over again.”

“But you both fell in love before and I saw the kiss...”

Yuri tried to remember what she did with Jessica and thought how Jessica did her friendly kiss goodbye, “Oh that. Jessica does that with all her friends though...”

“How can a kiss be friendly?!” Tiffany finally let out her jealousy.

“Really it is okay in America. Nothing to get upset over.” Yuri looked at Tiffany curiously to why she got upset over something so trivial.

“But I can’t stand it because I like you!” Tiffany quickly covered after she realized what she just said to Yuri. “I am sorry...I didn’t mean to...we are just...”
“Wait. No need to apologize. You like me?”

Tiffany was beat red from her sudden confession, “I don’t know when it started and I know it isn’t appropriate since I am your manager. I will understand if you want to change...”

“No!” Yuri didn’t know what came over her but she knew that last she wanted was Tiffany to leave right when she returned to the stage. “I mean I still need you. I don’t know what I feel for you yet but I know that I can’t let you leave my side.”

Tiffany felt a bit dejected that she couldn’t return her feelings but the thought of Yuri needing her around made her feel wanted. Like there was hope for this relationship to blossom into something more. “I didn’t mean to push my feelings on you out of the blue.”

“You didn’t. I mean it was unexpected since I was trying to figure out this whole time how I feel about you...”

Tiffany looked up with hopeful eyes, “What you feel about me?”

Yuri looked down in embarrassment, “I can’t lie that I might like you too, but nothing seems black and white. My heart is clouded by so many things.”

“But there is a chance you like me too?’

“I think so.”

Tiffany was doing a little happy dance in her head, “Do you mind if I try making everything more clear?”

Yuri was confused how she could clear up the mess that her heart was drowning in, “What do you mean?”

“I want to be closer...more than just your manager, do you mind if I try courting you and seeing you outside of work? That way you can get to know me better and see what you really want.” Tiffany was self-praising herself on the inside for thinking so logically when she just wanted to try kissing the girl to see if she responded.

“We can try that.” Yuri was a bit hesitant to let Tiffany get closer but she remembered Jessica telling her to open her heart more. Maybe this will let her heart be set free.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry the chapters are just getting shorter aren't they? I wanted to get this out for you before I go the airport for a small trip. Hope you liked it!