Arms

A New Heart

Tiffany fell asleep on the bedside next to Yuri. The injury wasn’t that serious but Tiffany was concerned that Yuri did not wake up yet although all the scans came up clean. Several times the nurses asked her to go home but the stubborn manager was not going to leave Yuri until she made sure she woke up and nothing was wrong.

Yuri opened her eyes and felt something heavy on her hand so she looked down and smiled when she recognized the sleeping figure. She had to admit that the hit on the head hurt like a but the pain subsided when thoughts of Tiffany being by her side the whole time came to mind. She didn’t want to wake the girl so she just watched her as she slept. As time passed Yuri was having mischievous thoughts to trick the poor sleeping girl.

After a while Tiffany finally opened her eyes and saw Yuri also awake, “Yuri! You are up! Are you hurt? Anything wrong?”

Yuri being a great actress said with a straight face, “Miss who are you? Where is Jessica?”

Tiffany was about to cry. Did the girl have amnesia? Why out of all people did she have to ask for Jessica? “Do you really not remember me?”

Yuri could see that her joke went far enough because Tiffany was about to lose it, “Haha just kidding!!! Tiffany I am fine.”

Tiffany’s worry quickly turned into embarrassment and fury, “How could you do that?” She started to lightly hit the injured girl, “I was so worried you forgot me!”

“Ah stop hitting me! It was just a joke! How could I forget the girl who captured my heart?”

Tiffany stopped hitting Yuri and looked at her questionably, “I captured your heart? Does that mean you love me?”

Yuri nodded her head, “As you were sleeping, I had time to think. I thought of how you have always been there for me and all the sweet things you did for me until now. You were also the first person I thought of wanting to see when I opened my eyes again. If that isn’t love, I don’t know what is...” Tiffany couldn’t hold back any longer and she leaped towards the girl, pulling her into a warm and comforting hug.

“I love you too...wait,” Tiffany pulled away and looked Yuri into her eyes, “You are sure right? You aren’t joking this time?”

Yuri laughed, “I am serious.” Yuri reached up a little to give Tiffany a small peck on her lips. Tiffany quickly turned away touching her lips. She wanted to leap for joy and act crazy but the doctor came in at that moment.

“Yuri you are up? Do you have any pain around this area...” Tiffany was glad the doctor came so she could excuse herself from the room. She couldn’t believe that she went from sadness and worry to complete joy but at this moment Tiffany couldn’t have been any more happy about today.

Tiffany saw the doctor leave the room so she went back in, “Did the doctor say you can go home soon?”

“Yep. Tomorrow I can get discharged but I might need some help being taken care of,” Yuri gave Tiffany a wink.

“It looks like you are well enough to go home today,” Tiffany muttered under her breath. “Since you are okay I will go home and pick you up for discharge tomorrow. Rest well.” Tiffany decided to be bold and gave Yuri a kiss on her forehead before leaving. Both were taken back by the action but neither would deny that they enjoyed that action very much.

 

Tiffany came in the morning to pick Yuri up from the hospital. She walked into the room to see Yuri was dressed and ready to go, “How are you feeling this morning?”

“The pain medication makes me a bit dizzy.”

“Here let me help you into the wheelchair,” Tiffany guided Yuri to sit in the wheelchair provided. Yuri liked the closeness that they were sharing, she couldn’t believe that being sick like this could have so many wonderful benefits.

Tiffany was driving and about halfway home she noticed that the medication must have knocked Yuri out again because she was sound asleep again. After arriving at the apartment complex Tiffany was about to reach over and wake Yuri up but she pulled her hand away. Instead she decided to continue to watch Yuri in her slumber. She wondered if they were official or not but one thing she was certain of was that they shared the same feelings finally.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes, “We here?”

Tiffany chuckled at Yuri’s cuteness, “Yea, let me help you upstairs.”

Yuri felt like all her energy was drained so she let Tiffany assist her into her apartment. She was about to let Tiffany leave once inside, but she nearly fell over causing Tiffany to run over and help her up, “Let me take you to your bed first.”

Tiffany successfully got Yuri to her bed and was about to leave but Yuri stopped her, “Just for tonight. Stay.”

“You wouldn’t be uncomfortable?”

“Why would it be uncomfortable with my girlfriend?”

Tiffany really liked this drugged up version of Yuri, she seemed more honest with her feelings. It made her shiver in excitement that Yuri did want her as her girlfriend. She was also ecstatic to spend the night with Yuri.

After getting Yuri some water, Tiffany carefully tucked Yuri in who was half asleep before getting into the bed herself. “Do you want anything else?”

“Arms...” Yuri said quietly.

“Arms? What about them?”

“I want your arms around me, I am cold...” Yuri couldn’t fight the tiredness much longer but she wanted to feel Tiffany’s warm embrace before she went off to sleep.

Slowly Tiffany wrapped her arms around Yuri pulling her into a back hug that pressed along the other girl’s body. Yuri felt the comfort and quickly went into a deep sleep. However Tiffany was filled with adrenaline due to the closeness she shared with the other girl.

One girl had a peaceful night while the other had a sleepless night but both loved every minute in one another’s arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I have no excuse why it took so long. Thanks for being patient readers ^^