Chapter 7: Oh, its HER!

Why, My Love?

*Eunhee's POV*

"OPPAAAAA~!" a high familiar voice behind us called out to Baekhyun. I thought it was a fan but when we turned around..

"Omo.. Is she...?" my jaw dropped open. It was SMEnt's most precious female solo artist Oh Renji. I wasn't exactly a fan because she had a horrible attitude but still, she's famous and enjoying a night with 2 idols comes once in a blue moon for an average 16 year old girl like me.

"Yeah, its Renji" Baekhyun nodded, "Noona, I'm younger than you remember?" he turned to Renji, leaving my mouth open.

"Well they told me to make my age three years younger" she acted cutely, "Anyways, you promised to plan our 1st anniversary with me tonight, remember?" she pouted, clinging onto his arm. She saw me and looked at me with disgust as if I was a huge bacteria in front of them, "Ew. What is that, oppa?"

I clenched my fists at the way she spoke to me. I knew it, she would talk harshly to anyone she didn't like. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet, feeling a bit embarrassed in front of my best friend. I tried to look for words to come out of my mouth but nothing did. What if she just ignores me or pull away my best friend whom I haven't seen for 3 years? I held my anger back because I wasn't the type of person to go down to her level but I hated her. And to make matters worse, I had a strong feeling she had a thing with him after I heard the words "Our first anniversary" come out of her lipstick covered lips.

"Give respect, noona" Baekhyun said, "this is my best friend Kwon Eunhee" he pointed at me with a proud smile on his face. I waved at her shyly with my right hand, leaving my left fist clenched in the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Baby, remind me again why I should care?" She spoke out loud as if I wasn't there. My cheeks flushed a light red, feeling mixed emotions at the moment. I wanted to say something mean but I couldn't bring myself to do it. She just kept on whining and tugging at his arm to leave.

"Okay, I'll go with you just wait for me in the car" Baekhyun instructed and she followed. She pecked his cheek then walked off, leaving the two of us under the moon light and there was nothing but silence between us.

Another awkward moment... how nice.

"So, is she the 'her' the other members were comparing me to?" I looked up at him, meeting his brown eyes. I regret having to ask him that because the answer was obviously 'yes'.

Baekhyun just nodded, no emotion on his flawless face. He grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and pulled out a small, folded piece of pink paper and handed it over to me.

I took it and quickly unfolded the small paper in my hands. It was a hand written note with a date, time, and place:

05/10/2014 9:30pm Lotte Hotel World Gangnam

I looked back up at him confused. What was I supposed to do with this? Or unless... that was the date of their first anniversary.

"I'm inviting you to our first anniversary" he said, "the theme is formal, so pick a pretty dress, okay?" he winked.

"But oppa, I don't know anyone who's going to the party" I replied.

"Well,I'm going and you know me, right?" he smiled, "besides, I'll introduce you to everyone". I only nodded in response.

He borrowed my phone and entered his number as I did the same to his. Then, we waved our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I walked alone, thinking about how I should react to tonight's event and if I should go to the party. The whole time I was walking, I kept on reading the little note in my hands. I even laughed at how he still writes Girlier and messier than I do. When I reached my dorm, I brought every clothing I own out of my closet and drawers to look for the perfect outfit but found nothing. I was nearly swimming in my own clothes.

After a lifetime of searching, I jumped onto my bed, or at least what I thought was my bed. A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes. I needed professional help from professional people and I think I know just who to call. I got my phone and dialed the number of someone whom I haven't called in a while. The phone rang.. and rang.. and rang.. until someone answered.

"Hello? Oh, hi Eunhee. What's up?" the voice at the other end of the line answered.

"I need your help as soon as possible, Taeyeon".