Chapter 1: Wake up

Why, My Love?

*Eunhee's POV*

It was a quiet February morning. The snow has started to melt but the breeze was still cold. I was awakened by the birds' chirping by the branches of the tree near my balcony. I looked at my blue baby-G alarm clock to see that the time was 8:24 am.

I heard a familiar sound that caught my attention. I looked at my bedroom floor to see my best friend, Baekhyun, deep in his sleep. The sight of him sleeping made me smile.

He slept here since last week because his mother went out of town for a business related event even though his house is only right next to mine. Probably because he feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same house alone with his older brother.

I snapped my pink beanie on and uncovered myself from my blue, comfy blanket, exposing my feet to the cold air. I quietly sneaked over to Baekhyun and made my way on top of him.

After successfully hovering over him, I leaned closer to his head and prepared to get him back for what he did to me last week. While I was peacefully sleeping, he just planned to wake me up by tickling me to my death. I got mad at him but I forgave him eventually but he was sure I was going to make my revenge.

I leaned closer and prepared my throat. Just when I was about to scream, I was distracted by the way he looked so peaceful when he sleeps. The hair on the back of my neck suddenly stood, my mind went blank and my heartbeat pumped faster.

Because of this, I absentmindedly leaned closer to him, our lips just less than an inch away. When I was close to getting rid of the gap between our lips, his eyes struck open causing me to turn red.

I got off him and sat beside him looking down. We stayed silent and motionless but I can feel a smirk growing from his lips.

"I knew you were going to get me back" he broke the silence "but I didn't think you would do it that way" his smirk grew wider.

"Shut up, oppa" I glared at him "I was supposed to shout but you were just lucky" I finished, showing my tongue to childishly. His mouth moved to say something but he was cut off by my mom.

"EUNHEE! BAEKHYUN!" she screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY!"

I giggled at how loud my mom is. Sometimes the neighbors even complains about her screaming especially when she was drunk.

Baekhyun chuckled at my giggle then got up. He sat in front me and pointed his back, gesturing that he wanted to give me a piggy back ride on our way to the kitchen.

I didn't hesitate at all. My arms were automatically wrapped him and I jumped to wrap my legs around his waist. He held my legs tightly making me wrap my arms around him tighter. He stood up carefully and made our way to the kitchen.