Chapter 6: VIP tickets

Why, My Love?

*Baekhyun's POV*

"We are one! annyeong, we are EXO!" we said farewell to our fans and bowing to them. We all ran to the backstage and had a group hug for the success of our concert.

We were given a few minutes to rest and prepare to meet our fans who bought VIP tickets. Manager hyung only put 12 tickets on sale and I'm pretty sure a lot of fans fought over it. To make it more challenging, each fan who bought the tickets must have a different bias and they will only be able to touch their bias.

After 30 minutes, a staff led us to another room. Flashing cameras and screaming fans filled the place. I never imagined 12 fans could make such a ruckus. They had banners and shirts with our names on them and chanted a cute song saying all of our names.

One fan caught my attention though, she didn't wear a shirt with our name on it but a hoodie covering her face nor did she scream out our names. She just stood at the back of the line with her head bowed down, holding a camera in her hands. I just stood in front of them, waiting for her to look up and see her face. I wonder who her bias is. Do I sound like I'm so interested in her? Well, you see I've always wanted to meet a fan like her; quiet, calm, shy. I'm rather attracted to quiet girls because they're the complete opposite of me who's noisy and can't stay still for even a second.

"You might want to sit down, hyung" Chanyeol whispered, tugging at my arm. I nodded at him as he pulled me towards the last two vacant seats before the squealing fans. I dolled myself up quickly, running my fingers through my hair and my lips as attractively as possible. I felt some fans squeal quietly to each other as I made myself look presenting.

"Hana, dul, set. We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO!" we greeted in chorus, making them scream louder.

"We appreciate all of you for being here tonight" Suho-sshi thanked them.

"Congratulations to the lucky 12 fans who were able to buy the 12 VIP tickets to meet us" Kris hyung added, making them squeal.

One of the bodyguards untied the rope separating us from the fans and let the first fan come toward us. She ran straight to Luhan hyung, jumping and squealing in front of him. She also wore a shirt with the word "HunHan" written on it plus a heart surrounding it. This made their cheeks flush a light red since they were also sitting next to each other.

"SARANGHAEYO LUHAN OPPA! PLEASE MARRY ME!" she shouted in front of him. Luhan hyung smiled at her which made her burst into tears. He stood up and went to her, wrapping his arms around the die hard fan.

The same reactions were given to the other members.

Sehun...

Kris...

Tao...

Chen...

Xiumin...

Kai...

D.O...

Suho...

Lay...

Chanyeol...

All of them cried and screamed and proposed. They were irritating me inside. I understand they're happy to be able to meet their idols but can they at least not scream?

"If the next fan screams, I'm going to cry" I whispered to Chanyeol.

"I'll be here to take a picture if you do, hyung" he replied jokingly making us giggle to each other.

But when the last fan came, everything became quiet. I assumed I was her bias since I was the only one left. The other fans were at the back sharing pictures and updating their fan base as the the girl in the hoodie came forward so all the attention of the members were given to her. Her head was still bowing down, some of her brown hair dangling down until her hips. I looked at her pink lips that seemed familiar to me. She stood in front of me for a few seconds before she looked up, a smile glued to her face.

I stared at her for a long time until I realized my cheeks were covered by my tears. The girl who stood before me continued smiling down at me, no motion made between us.

"Psst Baekhyun. You're supposed to cry if she screams, remember?" Chanyeol whispered. I also felt the other members fussing about it as well as the other fans.

"Don't you know who she is?" I said while getting up and going to the other side of the table to stand before her.

"No. Who is she?" Chanyeol replied.

"She's my best friend" I said cupping her cheeks "Annyeong dongsaeng" I whispered. I cried once again but harder, not being able to hold back my feelings at the moment. I pulled her into a hug, my head burying into her neck as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Annyeong oppa" she whispered to my ear "I missed you" her voice sounding a bit shaky as if she was about to cry. I felt my shoulder getting wet then pulled away from our hug. Her eyes were crying but she was still smiling. I cupped her cheeks once more, wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I'm sorry.." I apologized for forgetting her "I'll make it up to you, I promise" she nodded in my hands then hugged me. I her soft brown hair and planted a kiss on her head. I suddenly remembered there was still other people inside the room so I pulled away and held her hand, turning to the other members.

"My dearest members, this is my best friend Kwon Eunhee" I told them proudly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunhee" they all greeted in chorus.

"Eunhee is a lot prettier than HER, hyung" Sehun said teasingly, sending me a wink.

"He's right, Baekhyun" Kris agreed with the maknae.

"Yeah, she is" Kai agreed too.

"Can't you just choose her?" Lay asked.

"If she's JUST your best friend, you have poor taste, hyung" Chanyeol commented.

"I'd date her if I were you" Tao added.

"I totally agree with Tao" Chen said.

They were all complimenting her and this made her blush but they were all comparing Eunhee to HER and it was so irritating.

"SHUT IT!" I screamed. This made them all quiet. I cleared my throat, squeezing Eunhee's hand tighter. Her little fingers wiggled their way between mine.

"Tell manager hyung I'll be back later" I waved goodbye and left the room, pulling Eunhee along with me. We took a cab and went to the nearest park. It was late so no one was really around.

*At the park*

She pulled me towards the swing and sat on one of it. I stood behind her, gently pushing her back.

"First of all, I want to say how sor--"

"No" she cut me off "let's not talk about the past, oppa"

"I understand but first let me apologi--"

"Catch me if you can, oppa" she suddenly ran off and I had no choice but to chase her.

We ran around the huge park as if we were kids again. She squealed and laughed whenever I'm close to her but she was too fast for me. Thankfully her clumsiness came out. She nearly tripped and lost balance. I caught her by the hand but she pulled me down along with her. We ended up on the soft grass, my body hovering over hers. Our eyes met as if it was the first time. Her eyes sparkled like the stars above us. I absentmindedly leaned closer, almost getting rid of the gap between our lips when she suddenly cleared which brought me back to reality.

"Oh.. Uh.. Sorry" I apologized, helping her up after I did.

"Buy me ice cream" she pointed to the ice cream stand just across the park. I nodded and we both walked there. I bought the two of us chocolate ice cream, our favorite.

"Kamsahamnida" we bowed to the ice cream vendor then walked off. We walked down the dark path, the moon and stars being the only source of light. We joked around as well, making fun of whatever we could think of.

"OPPAAAAA~!" we turned around to look at the person I least expected to see.