Love At the First Sight (Changjo's Version)

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

Changjo's POV

I try to concentrate to lecturer but I can't because this is the subject that I hate the most but I always get the third highest marks for this. Well, don't ask me why because I also didn't find the answer. I prefer dancing than Biology. When I'm pouting, lecturer say, "Okay class. Now you will have three new students. Please come in, don't be shy", she say to the three newbies. When they enter, all eyes is on them including me. My heart is beating fast when one of them is catching my attention. I don't concentrate for the first one but the second one. "Annyonghaseyo, Ahn Daniel-imnida. All of you can call me Niel. Maybe it sounds weird but I like this nickname. I hope we all can be friends", she bows 90n degrees & smiles to everyone. She has an angelic smile. Without realizing, I smile & I think the blood is rushing to my face.

Lecturer asks them to sit at the back, in the middle line. In the middle line, there are three empty seats. It means they will sit near to me. This time I really can't focus to the teaching because I am thinking about a stranger that I just know about her name, face & voice. Sometimes I look at her because I'm afraid that the lecturer will notice me. I look at L.Joe hyung, seems like he is staring at the one of the girls who has black & long straight hair. WOW!! seems like it's not only me and L.Joe who is didn't really easy fall in love with a girl, just staring at a girl which we just know about a couple minutes ago.

When I look at her, I mean Niel, she's really focus to the front & note down whatever the lecturer says. She is a girl with a blonde & long straight hair...is it just my feeling or she is so dazzling? The way she writes down the notes, the way she focus, the way she flips her hair...it's just so natural & perfect...I'm just going crazy because of a stranger & I think I just fall in love at the first sight...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello everyone! I make double chapter today...yeay!!! and thank you for subscribing & reading my story & I hope it's not boring because it is too short....do leave the comments, readers & have a nice day everyone!