ChunJoe

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

Blue for Chunji speak in English...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haish! Why it is must English?! I really hate English!", Chunji pouts her lips as she searches for the class. Actually she can speak English fluently and can read English words. If people don't know her, they will say that she really like English but she really hate it the most. Chunji herself don't know how she can master this subject and even get the highest score for this subject. As she is searching for the class, she feels like someone is following her. 

'Maybe it's just my feeling', she try to shrug it off and keep walking. As she walks faster, the steps behind her also faster & closer to her. Chunji walks faster than she can. When someone taps her shoulder, she want to scream out but luckily, that person close and push her to the wall. Chunji close her eyes but she can feel that person is a guy just by feel the hand & the way it push her. Chunji want to cry out & push that guy but that guy really strong. When she opens her eyes, she can't believe her eyes & then that guy stay away from her.

"Huh! You again?! What do you want from me, shorty?!", Chunji say to him. Well, of course that guy is taller than her but just 1cm taller than her. Once again, someone brings up about his height. "YAH! My parents give a name okay! You don't see my ID name or are you blind enough to see it? It's Lee Byunghyun but I like L.Joe more", L.Joe say while look at Chunji's ID. "You're Lee Chanhee? And where you want to go, cutie?". 

"Huh! Since why you suddenly be nice to me? I don't need your help anyway. I can search  it by my ownself. Don't block my way. I'm on my way to go to my class", Chunji just rolls her eyes and begin to step but she stop as she notices that L.Joe is following her. "YAH! Why are you following me?! Go to your own class!", she never has a nice talk to L.Joe. "I'm on my way", L.Joe answers back. He just smirks & walk pass through Chunji and leave the confused Chunji. But she follows him too.

"Btw why you push me to the wall & close my mouth?", Chunji ask L.Joe. He just smirk before answer, "well, someone is following you just now & I think it's your stalker or should I say 'crazy fans'?? Then, I have a feeling that you will scream out seems like you walks faster and looks scared", he reply and Chunji feels guilty because she shouts to him & didn't even say thank you. But she don't want to do that because she want to her pride.

Finally, they already arrive at the class. Unfortunately, Mr. Choi is already in the class. L.Joe just enters the class without saying anything. Chunji quickly keep bowing 90 degrees and apologizes to him for being late. "I'm really sorry for being late, Mr. There's an accident just now and I'm promise for not being late again", Chunji give her last bow & Mr.Choi just smile to her. "It's okay. Just don't do it again. You're newbie right? Well, though you are newbie, it doesn't mean that you will not get your punishment", Mr.Choi grin to her.

"Just say what is it! I will do anything!", Chunji say while looking at him. Mr.Choi just chuckle at her attitude. "Okay. I want you to introduce yourself to the class IN ENGLISH", Mr.Choi press the last waord. Chunji just nods without saying anything. She looks at the students and start introduces herself, "Hello everyone. I'm Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji. Nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends", after say the last word, she bows again. All the students especially the boys are staring at her. Chunji become uncomfortable and shy by the starings especially a guy that she hate the most, Byunghun.

"Okay. Nice start. I never expected that you can speak fluently. You may take your sit now beside....Lee Byunghun. Raise your hand, please", L.Joe lazily raises his hand up & Chunji quickly go to the sit. She just take out her notebook & write down the note without looking at her side who is always staring at her until the end of the period time. She can't help but feels like her blood is rushing to her face.

When the bell is ringing, Mr.Choi give the assignment which it is has to do in pair. So, ChunJoe couple has to do it together because it has to do with your partner in your class.  When L.Joe is about to stand up and walk out, Chunji hold his arm first to insist him. Then, she let it go and look at her playing fingers. "I'm sorry for shouting at you just now and thank you for saving me from the stalker", Chunji almost whispers but it's enough to L.Joe to hear it.

But he pretends to not hear it clearly and asks Chunji to repeat it. "What did you say? I can't hear you", L.Joe stay closer to Chunji and this makes Chunji flinches a bit & sigh. She finally spit it out, "I'm sorry for shouting at you just now. Thank you for saving me just now! And I will do anything as long as you forgive me!", L.Joe smirks as he hears the last sentences. "Anything??", he leans closer to Chunji. "Anything....", sometimes Chunji regrets by her words. L.Joe leans closer until their face just a few inches. One wrong step and they will kiss.

L.Joe whispers, "I want you to be my slave". "WHAT?!!", Chunji shouts again. "Why? You already say that you will do anything to make me forgive you. You can't pull back your words. Start tomorrow, you are slave. Now I have to meet my friends. See ya, cutie pie!", L.Joe just grin at her and left her alone, confused. Chunji already ball her fist because of the anger. 'I swear I will always hate you, Lee Byunghun', she thought. But no one knows what will happen between them in the future? Who knows?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there! thank you for subcribing this story and always looking towards this story *bow* here I wanna share some of ChunJoe(I call them cute couple) pics & gifs (these pics are not mine):

 

 

 

Love the way they look to each other <3

Is it just my feeling or does the way L.Joe staring at his Chunji is different? something like love (more than brothers O.O)

How we wish that Chunji is actually a girl?he's more beautiful than any girls. MC ever say that they looks like a really cute couple >.< (once again, L.Joe's stare)

KISS!!

have readers ever watch their moments? ChunJoe Moment #1-#112?? if not, just watch it! it's sooooo adorable!! (sorry I can't share the link becuase it's so many of ChunJoe moments that I really love) just type at youtube 'chunjoe moment' and there will have ChunJoe Moment start from #1(Back hug....easy mission) until #112(chicken)

u also can watch chunjoe's moments from this playlist 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCuIy5sIs-I&list=PL30wFLqBJfqELlkyXEc13zlm5APCOtiRu