An Unpleasant Start

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

After the Biology class end, recess time!! All the student go to cafeteria, some of them just go eat & rest at the park because the cafeteria are full. When L.Joe is carrying the food tray, he is talking to Changjo. Then, BAMM!! someone just bumps him really hard & he almost fall on the floor. But unfortunately, all his food fall on the floor and the worst one is his shirt is dirty & this is his favourite one.

"OMO!!I'm really sorry. I'm really really sorry about that", she keep bowing to L.Joe & keep apologizing him. But he's not looking up to the person because he keep looking at his favourite shirt & his blood is boiling up. "YAH!! DO YOU KNOW THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ONE?! Did your eyes on your....", he looks up from his shirt but it cuts off by itself because he's only finds a new girl that he admires just now with her 'bbuing bbuing' and guilty eyes.

'Her face is flawless when take a closer look', he stunned by the beautiful & innocent creature in front of him but he tries to act cold with her. He use his cold voice but lower than before. He continues his words which does not finish yet, "did your eyes are on your knee?". He's so grateful because he's not shuttering. He shout to her but not as louder as before and all the eyes are on them. "YAH!! I already apologize to you! If that so, can I clean your shirt?", sometime Chunji can be too straight.

L.Joe: "YAH!! Don't dare to touch my shirt! Don't make my shirt become more dirty!"

Niel interrupt, "excuse me. can you just forgive & forget about this? Just go home & clean your shirt.  Or if you lazy, just go to the toilet to clean it. It's not a big deal. Or are you lazy enough to do it?"

Changjo also interrupt in this fight, "well, lady. I don't think so because it is the most expensive shirt that he ever had. Nothing can compared with this & your friend just ruin it".

"So, who ask you to buy the most expensive one? There's a lot of them in Seoul & I think it is cheaper and better than this", Niel shot back while look at L.Joe's shirt.

L.Joe: "HEY!! Don't dare to talk like that. This is so special because it is my birthday present from my parents! I don't think you receive any birthday present from your parents, right?!"

Niel feels down when L.Joe mentions about her parents. Chunji notices this and she thinks that L.Joe is already reaching his limit because he's talking about parents. She can't be patient anymore. "YAH! Who are you to talk like that to her?! Don't you dare talk like that to my friend! You already reach your limit. THAT'S IT! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU & APOLOGIZE TO YOU! Apologize to her right now!", Chunji shout back to him and they don't really care about their surrounding.

L.Joe: "Unfortunately, I already did..."(stick out his tounge). Chunji gasps.

Ricky try to calm her down, "unnie, just stop it. Everyone is looking at us. Yah! You look older than them. Why you don't stop them?!", she say while point at CAP. "Well, it's none of my business. Just let them solve their problem themselves", he coolly say.

Ricky suprise by his statement. She just roll her eyes & try to ignore him and calm her unnie down at the same time. Poor Ricky, she is the youngest but she must stop them just by herself. She pulls her unnies, Niel & Chunji. She must pulls Chunji harder since Niel didn't help her and with her own world.

Everyone in the cafeteria already surround & look at them. Ricky pulls Chunji harder because she already mad at L.Joe and trust me, no one like Angry Chunji. "YAH! Let me go! I don't finish with this guy yet!", Chunji shouts but Ricky pretends to not listen to her and pull her out of the scene and the cafeteria. Everything has calm down & L.Joe just smirk, Changjo just rub the back of his head & CAP just look at the trio go out of the cafe. L.Joe sigh, "let's go guys. I don't have appetite anymore because that girls", and then they just go out while....

"YAH! Why you pull me out?! I don't finish yet! That guy must get his lesson!", Chunji want to go back but Ricky hold her arm and say, "There's enough unnie! Everyone is looking and think about other's feeling!", and she looks at Niel who didn't open since L.Joe brings up about her parents. Chunji follows the suit too. Chunji become relax and go towards Niel. "Don't be sad dongsaeng. Ignore that guy's words. He don't has any rights to say about your parents. I will teach him some lesson for insulting your parents. Don't cry", Chunji coaxes and hugs Niel. Ricky just rubs Niel's back.

"Gwaenchana unnie. It...it's nothing. I'm fine. I'm just too emotional. Hahah...", Niel try to insist her tears and keep maintain her voice from any sobbing but when she remember about her parents and how Chunji and Ricky take a good care of her after her family gone, she fails. Chunji and Ricky are her best friends and they're just like siblings. Since Chunji is the eldest, she called her unnie and Ricky is the maknae. They always help her and always be with her especially when she has problems. Before her parents died, they ever told Chunji and Ricky to take care her and always make her happy when they're gone. After that, her parents died when they want to go to Australia for work. They involved in flight accident. At that time, Niel was 10. Niel became sad and didn't want to talk to anyone. She trapped herself in her room for a week but Chunji & Ricky never lost a word just to give spirits to Niel. And then, she tried to start a new life without her parents with Chunji and Ricky. Chunji & Ricky are cousins and they always make Niel happy and never lost a smile a day. Niel just can't imagine what will happen to her if she never met someone like Chunji and Ricky.

"Shh...don't cry", Chunji & Ricky continue, "don't cry unnie. If you cry, I will cry too!", Ricky whine and pout. Chunji & Niel laugh at her childish attitude. She always acting cute when Niel is sad. She is the cutest among of them. She always make aegyo without her realizing and people who look at her aegyo will fall for it but she never use it to flirt with any guy. She's not that kind of type. "Aigoo...why are you SOOOO CUTE!!! stop it or any guy can fall for it", Niel pinches her cheeks. "YAH UNNIE! It's hurt you know!", and Ricky pouts her lips more. Niel laughs at her childish attitude and she already forget about her tears. She wipes away her tears.

While they are laughing, the kingkas (L.Joe, CAP, Changjo) are making their way out of the cafe. Then, their eyes meet. Chunji just roll her eyes & L.Joe just smirk. Niel & Ricky just with their poker face. CAP just keep with his cool acts but different with Changjo. He can say that Niel is crying just now just by looking at her red puffy eyes but he can't  do anything. His heart tells him to apologize & comfort her but his brain tells the opposite, to keep his status as a kingka. L.Joe make his way first & purposely bumps his shoulder to Chunji's and the others just walk by. Maybe L.Joe just bumps his shoulder too strong until Chunji almost fall but she still can balance her body. When the kingkas are far away, Chunji want to go after them but Ricky & Niel hold her arms first. "YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT, COME HERE! I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU AT ALL!", Chunji shouts but fortunately L.Joe didn't hear it. Well, maybe barely but not so clear.