CAPRick

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

Ricky is walking around the building without know where she want to go. Well, actually she is looking for chemistry's lab but still don't find it. "Haish...why this university so huge? I can't even find for just one place", she mumbles and pout. There's no one is walkng at the place. That's why she don't know where to find it. After that, she's already find someone. 'Finally, there's a person! Maybe I can asks him and hope he know where is it', she say to her mind.

When she makes her way to that person, all the papers that the person is holding for fall. Ricky suprised and run to to that person to lead some help. "Are you okay? Let me help you", without waiting for his answer, she starts to collect all the papers that scattering around the floor. That person just look at her confusely but then, he just continue collect all the papers. When they're already finish, both of them stand up. At first, Ricky just want to give back the papers on her hands but just cancel it when she sees that person has a lot of things(papers).

"Thank you for helping. You may give me the papers right now & go to your class", that person say and Ricky stop staring(at the papers). She shakes her head. "Aniyo. Gwaenchana, let me help you, sir. Seems like you have a lot of burdens. You might be late to go the class", Ricky give a cute smile and that person thinks that he just fall in love at the first sight with his student. Yes, he is a lecturer. He being amazed by Ricky big eyes & cute face.

"Helllo....emm....sir?", Ricky waves her hand in front of his face. Then, he snaps out. "Oh! Ehem....thank you. You're really kind. Btw, I'm Mr.Cho, Cho Kyuhyun. And I'm on my way to go to chemistry's lab. Let's go", he just walks by without waiting for Ricky to introduce herself.

"Oh really?? So, we're in the same way! I have chemistry class but I can't find where it is because there's no one to ask for and this campus is so big and I'm newbie here", Ricky says her last word and pout. Mr. Cho looks at her when she is pouting. 'She's cuter when she's pouting', Mr.Cho say in his mind & without he's realizing, he smile. "Fortunately, I found you just now & we're in the same way. Finally, I didn't late for this class since the lecturer is late too.hehehehe.....", at first Ricky's eyes sparkling and then she gives her sheepish smile when she finishes her words.

Finally, they already arrive to their destination. Mr.Cho go in first, follow by Ricky. After put all the things on the table, Mr.Cho tells the students that there's a student in their class and then he let Ricky introduces herself. "Annyonghaseyo! Yoo Changhyun-imnida but I'm comfortable with Ricky. Nice to meet you and hope you guys can teach me and can be friends", Ricky says and bow to the class. She searches for an empty spot and fortunately she finds it quickly. She makes her way to the table without know who is her partner because her partner is looking at the outside.

When Mr.Cho is teaching at the front, Ricky can't really concentrate because she feels like someone is staring at her. And it's true. When she takes a glance beside her, her partner is staring at her. She can't take it anymore and she just look at him. She so shock...because she knows this guy. This guy is wearing cap & also the person who is she just met at the cafe awhile ago. That guy who just keep silent when his dongsaengs were fighting with her unnies. Then, she take a look at his ID name. 'Hmm....Bang Minsoo...weird name...for a weird person....', Ricky says in her mind while tilted her head.

CAP also give the same reaction like Ricky. Before Ricky noticed him. At first, he don't really care about anyone but he felt like someone was sitting beside him. He really don't like that because he likes to be alone. So he looks at the person and want to ask him/her to go find somewhere else but he canceled it. Because his crush is sitting beside him. His love at the first sight, Ricky. Along the period, he can't concentrate to the teaching and keep staring at her, for second time. He feels like his heart is beating fast.

When Ricky is looking at him, he still stares at her. He just can't take his eyes off from a beautiful angle beside him. He has been captivated. He don't blink either. When Ricky is looking at him while tilted his head, he finds it cute. A cute little angel. He was really being amazed by her cute face and attitude. His heart is beating 10 times faster than before. Ricky's face blushes,as red as tomato & CAP finds it cute. Without he's realizing, he grins until the end of period. Fortunately, Mr.Cho didn't realize it.

Ricky quickly pack her things and go out from the class. She can't take it anymore. 'Haish!pabo-ya...stop blushing!', Ricky say to herself while tapping both of her cheeks. 'I never met such a cute little angel like her. I will make you mine, no matter what! Just wait, Miss Right!', CAP determined. Well, just look towards the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeay!!! already finish for chapter 7....just like another chapter, i wanna share some pics of CAPRick(leader & maknae/love-hate couple)....

CANDY!!

CUTE RICKY & PUPPY!! KYEOPTA!!