ChangNiel

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

Then the bell is ringing. That's mean recess time is over. All the students go to their own class. "Unnie, which class will you have next?", Ricky asks both of her unnies. Chunji first take out her schedule and then Niel follows the suit. "Well, let see! I have English class. Ugh, I hate English!", Chunji sighs. Ricky & Niel just shake their head while chuckle and take a look at their own schedule. Niel says first, "hmm...I have dancing class. Wow! I love dancing but I have to practice more to make it better", then she pouts. "I have Chemistry class for the next class. Wow! I love Chemistry!", Ricky squeals because Chemistry is her favourite subject. Then, all of them bid farewell & go to each other class. Niel is searching for her class but she still can't find it. While she's walking, she hits someone's shoulder. Maybe that guy is strong because it makes Niel falls on the ground.

Niel rubs her because it's too hard. She winces in pain. "Owh...are you okay?I'm sorry because I'm in hurry. Let me help you", the voice say and take out his right hand to help Niel up. At first, Niel just look at the hand but just take it and sweep away the dust. "It's okay. You didn't mean it. It's also my fault for not looking at the front", then she looks at the owner of the voice. 'He's so handsome', Niel say in her mind. He smiles & that makes him more handsome. Without realizing, Niel blushes & just smile to that guy. That guy chuckles at his view.

"You're Lee Howon?", Niel asks as she looks at the guy's ID name. "Oh yeah! I'm Lee Howon but people call me Hoya", Hoya take out his hand and Niel shakes her hand with him. "And you're Ahn Daniel?What a pretty name...", he say & that's make Niel's face become as red as tomato. "Oppa! There you are! Hurry up! before teacher comes! Oh,hi!, a girl say and smile cutely to her as she notices Niel there.

"Sungjong-ah! Hey, meet Niel. Niel, this is my lovely, cute & precious little sister, Sungjong", Hoya introduce both of them and they shake their hand. "Annyong! I'm Sungjong. Btw are you new here? because I never saw you before", Sungjong says while thinking about something. "Ne...I'm newbie here & looking for my class but still can't find it until now", Niel just grin and look at her schedule again. Hoya & Sungjong follow the suit too.

"KYAA!!We're in the same class. Come on! Follow us!", Niel can't say anything because Sungjong already drag her to follow them, so she just follow them with a confused expression on her face. Hoya just chuckles at his sister's attitude. His sister just too friendly to everyone. She can be friend with a stranger just by 5 MINUTES. That's why Hoya become an over-protective brother to Sungjong.

They already arrive at the dance studio & fortunately their teacher not arrive yet. Sungjong still don't let go Niel's hand and drag her to someone. That guy is practicing his dance moves while listening to the music with his earphone. Hoya speaks first to that guy. That guys is taller than Hoya. "Yo wassup bro! Nice dance moves!", Hoya make ball fist with the guy. When Niel take a closer look at that guy, she's really suprised and hope this is just a dream. She slaps her face and 'Ouch!so it's not a dream', she thought. Their eyes meet and widen their eyes....

"YOU?!!", they say in unison.

All the students look at them and then they do their own business. "WHOA! you already know each other?", Hoya nonchalantly say. "That's good! Oh! I hope both of you can be partner. Both of you looks so cute!", Sungjong squeals & claps her hands together. "NO!", they shout in unison, too. Niel speaks first, "Actually not really. We're accidently meet at the cafeteria & believe me. It's really a bad start", then she just roll her eyes because she still mad at him. "Well, it is. Really really really bad start. Hopefully you're not my partner, goby fish!", he say as he smirk. Niel gasps, "well, is it looks like I wanna be your partner?! Not even in your dream, rupert bear!", she say and stick out her toungue.

Changjo: "YAH! I'm not a rupert bear! I have a name you know!"

Niel: "Yeah! Yeah! I know! Your name is Choi Jonghyun right?!haiish....no need to shout."(pretends rubbing her ear)

"All people call him Changjo. Just call him that and stop arguing! both of you! I already got text from our teacher ans she asks me to lead the class today. She already make a partner and this is her last decision. No one can change it", Hoya stop them before they go too far. He grabs all the attention from all the students.

Hoya tells one by one pairs for the dance as he scrolls down the list of the name at his cellphone. "And lastly, Choi Jonghyun & Ahn Daniel. And NO EXCUSES! This is her last decision. Changjo, Niel, I don't know what happen between both of you but I hope you can cooperate for this class", Hoya sternly say. Both of them are silent & didn't let out any word. They sit next to each other but still don't talk to each other. Sungjong looks at Niel & Niel looks at her. Sungjong whispers 'fighting!' to Niel. Niel just nod & smile.

Hoya looks at Myungsoo who had been pair with his sister, Sungjong. Hoya go to Myungsoo and say, "don't you ever dare to act ert to my sister. If you ever think that, I will not hesitate to punch your handsome face even if I will drop out from this university". Myungsoo gulps and nods vigorously. "Good boy", Hoya pats the boy's head and smile and go somewhere else. Hoya knows that Myungsoo has a crush on Sungjong. Hoya realize this because Myungsoo always silently staring at Sungjong but Sungjong just too 'happy' to realize that facts.

"Okay! Now let's get start!", Hoya shouts and the lesson starts. The dance moves need skinship and ChangNiel can't do anything but just follow the steps. Changjo hugs Niel's waist and pull her closer to him. Now their faces just a few centimeters closer. Coincidently, Niel looks at Changjo's eyes & they make eyes contact. Changjo being amazed by Niel's big & innocent eyes. They stare into each other eyes for a long time. When they're on the earth, Niel pushes Changjo far away from her but Hoya asks them to go back to their original position. And they follow the instruction.

Without realizing, they already fall in love to each other & Changjo's first love is not one-sided love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyong! another updated chapter for the same day...yeay!! thank you for waiting and i wanna share some of ChangNiel (I call them sweet couple) pics and gifs (these pics & gifs are not mine):

Love the way they share their love together =D (oh yeah, did I ever say that a guy who make Niel can't sleep just by thinking of meeting him is Changjo??)

 

OPPSS! someone is jealous....the way CAP stares at Niel is different and it's look like a triangle love...did you know that CAP ever say that he obsessed with Niel & has a lot of Niel's pics in his cellphone??

dance to t-ara's roly poly (KYEOPTA!!) LOL! changjo's expression

KISS!!

I also wanna share video about ChangNiel. You should watch it!!

ChangNiel #21-Moments of Teen Top aRtisT Special DVD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTh3VDkm40

ChangNiel #10-Can't Touch This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbdom1ktFFs

ChangNiel #20-WORLD OF OUR OWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ar8H8kLUk

ChangNiel #22-My Ideal Type Is You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHp4dJDV_o

ChangNiel-White Love 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24u6BCyMnX8

[FANVID]Teen Top ChangNiel - You've Fallen For Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAD-5293PU