Love At the First Sight (CAP's Version)

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

I concentrate to the subject because Biology is my favourite subject. Although this is my favourite one, I've got the second highest marks for our batch. I want to get the highest one but still can't. My best friend, L.Joe always get the highest marks. I don't get it because if it is compared to me, he just has the less effort. In Changjo's case, he hate this subject but still got the third highest marks. I sigh. While I write down the note in my notebook, the lecturer asks the three new students to come into the class. I look up from my book, I see three girls enter the class & my jaw dropped.

It's not because three of them, it's because my eyes are focusing at the shortest among of them. My heart is beating fast. She has a cute face especially when she is smiling. "Annyonghaseyo, Yoo Changhyun-imnida. All of you can call me Ricky. Nice to meet all of you", she bows 90 degrees. Her voice is also cute. When the lecturer asks them to sit, they sit at the same line with me, Changjo & L.Joe. I can feel time is stop ticking. This is the first time I can't really concentrate on the class. She has milky white skin, round & cute face, red lips, innocent face & the most importantv is she has a black & straight hair. The way she flips her hair is so amazing.

I shake off the thought in my head. I try to focus on the class but sometime I look at her. I just can't stop looking at her. It is a really strange feeling...she is a stranger which I just about her name, her face & voice. I see that she focus on the slide & I do the same but it doesn't mean that I stop looking at her....I think I just fall in love with a stranger at the first sight....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

triple update! and let's make them meet!! but in an unpleasant start.... '=.=