Love At the First Sight (L.Joe's Version)

Miss Right (Girl with a Long Straight Hair)

L.Joe's POV

Today is so boring. Right now, the subject is Biology and I like this subject. I always get the highest marks for this subject. I say today is so boring because the lecturer in the front just teaches us by reads straight from the slide & don't explain the facts. This lecturer just replace the previous lecturer because he got to go Japan because of his personal problem. I'm staring at the outside of the window. The lecturer just catch my attention when she say, "Okay class,today we have three new students in our class. Please come in. Don't be shy".

I'm not a gangster but I like teasing the students at least for a week especially the new students. Well, until today no one is afraid of me because after that, I will apologize to them & promise will not disturb their life again. I'm not a type that break the promise. When the newbies enter the class, they catch the whole class' attentions especially the guys including me. When one of them catch my attention, I can't help but just keep staring at her. I feel like the time is stop. My heart is beating fast. There are three girls and the black hair one just caught my attention. She is the first one who introduce herself. "Annyonghaseyo, nae Lee Chanhee-imnida. I'm more comfortable with Chunji. Nice to meet you & I hope we can be friends", she bows 90 degrees and smiles. She has an angelic smile. I don't pay attention to another two since I always staring at her.

"Okay. Three of you can sit at the back there. There are three empty seats", lecturer tell them and once again, they say thank you & bow to her before they make their move. She's really nice, I talk to myself. When they already take their seats, I can't help but keep staring at her. I've been captivated by her small & beautiful face. She also has a nice perfume on her. Well, I can smell it because she sit beside me but have a space between us. I think it's smells like a fruit, like grapes. The way she flips her hair....just so beautiful. She is so dazzling and I think I just going crazy because of her. I keep staring at her the whole time & I can't take my eyes off her. She's just too beautiful.

She also has a pair of innocent or should I say 'bbuing bbuing' eyes?? She also has an angelic voice...I think I just fall in love at the first sight...with a stranger which I just know her name & face...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is really short but I hope it's interesting & you guys enjoy it...=) sorry for my grammar mistakes & the other lackings *bow*....please subcribe & leave your comments about my story...keep looking forward for another chapters.... ;-)