Lee

You're Not Alone :)

(Your POV)

is he my new donghae? i see donghae's habit in him, but still i can't make it. he's NOT DONGHAE! he's different from my donghae!

"Eunhyuk-ssi, so today we'll do our task right?"

"aigooo ~ i almost forget, haha well then, i'll buy some snacks and dinner for us ;)"

"alright then."

-LESSON GOING ON-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After School

I quickly go to my work office. and i'll try to go home faster than usual due to the task i have too do. so i raise up my courage to talk to my boss. i knock on the door.

"come in."

"anyeong, excuse me sir," i greeted.

"ah ~ Lee______-ah, what's the matter? come come, and please have a sit."

so i sit in front of him, and i try to explain everything.

"um, well then, it's about your school right? okay, you can go home earlier and you can have tour day-off on monday and wednesday."

"chinja?? Gamsahamnida gamsahamnida." i bowled for couple times.

"yaya, it's alrigth, school is important, then quickly do your work, and you can go home earlier."

"arasso."

I got to my work and went home at 3.40 PM. Great job. I quickly took my phone out and call eunhyuk to inform him that i'll be waiting for him at home. after calling eunhyuk, i made my way home.

when i reached my house, i quickly prepared efverything and take a bath.

'Ting Tong!' my doorbell rang, it must be eunhyuk, and i open it.

"anyeong, come in please, and eunhyuk-ssi sorry if my house isn't really comfortable and small ^^"

"aiiyaa ~ gwaenchana :D" he comes in and we take a sit.

"well, what we'll gonna do first?" so he choosed and we did the work.

while doingour work we also had fun time together by chit chat, listening to music and eating our snacks.

"ahh ~ i didn't realize that we've done half of it," eunhyuk said with his susprisement, "we're really on speed, hahah :D"

"morago?" i assured him.

"dwae!"

"chukkahae, chukkahae ^^" i gave applouse,

"well then, since we've did our good job, i think i have to go now. And rest yourself lee______ :)"

"Gamsahamnida eunhyuk-ssi"

"um." he nodded.

Today was great!

(Eunhyuk POV)

She's really adorable and well mannered girl, she's just exactly my type, how i wish she could accept me to handle her heart, but unfortunately i didn't, um maybe 'yet', i'll make it! maybe it's too fast, more time then you'll be mine Lee______.

2 WEEKS LATER

(Your POV)

"Chukkahae chukkahae ^^ we did it! um and we still got remaining time to spend, but what we'll gonna do?" i pouted.

"Lee______, I've promised you last time, that i'll take you to a park right? can you remember? I think it's the right time ;)"

"arasso arasso, well then, let's go -excited-"

then we both went to a park where there were a lot of children playing around, couples sitting together, even families spent their time there. But......-shed a tear- it wwas the place that i saw donghae for the last time, the place where i heard his soft voice for the last time, the place where i can feel his warmth for the last time. i took a deep breath, the fountain is just right in front of me [guys i'm sorry for the previous chap, it should be fountain and not waterfall ^^ mianhae]

"Lee_______, are you crying?" he tried to look at my facemore clearly, "waeo?"

"gwaenchana, such a nice place huh! ^^" i'm not good at covering my sadness.

"yea~ i know this place is really nice! well do you mind take pictures with me?"

"neh ^^"

we took some pictures together with his camera.

"Lee________, do you like cotton candy?

"morago? o______o cotton candy? aaaaa it was my favorite when i still a little girl."

"GREAT! wait a moment."

so he asked me to sit right in front of the fountain. It really hurts, i look around, and it sems that i was pulled to my past, sitting with donghae and spent our time down there, how happy i am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waw ♥ sorry for the late update. well enjoy guys and comment, critics will be welcomed too ^^