I It Love?

You're Not Alone :)

“ew, can you give me your work address?” smiled.

 

“for sure.”

 

Then, you both spend the break time together, getting to know each other. You also tell him all of your history. And it seems that you feel more comfortable with him.

 

Then, you don’t look your way; you were talking and staring at eunhyuk.

“auch, mianhaeyo mianhaeyo.” You bowed without seeing who was the one you bumped into.

 

“sunbae-oo.” Your eyes widened to him.

 

“Lee_____-ah! Anyeong!” he smiled.

 

You thought he’s gonna give you a jerk expression and just leave.

 

“a-anyeong.” You were wondering. How can it be?

 

“ahh ~ hi, I’m leeteuk, Lee_____ new friend o?” he said to eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk looks awkward, “h-h-h *spelling* y-y-yeaa ~ new friend of hers, nice to meet you.” He bowed and give an awkward smile.

 

“alright then, I guess I had to go now, lesson is almost start.”

 

“well then oppa, bye.” You said as you bowed to him again.

 

 

(your POV)

 

Ahh ~ there must be something wrong with him, he acts really calm and sweet in front of us, unlike before.

 

But that is a good thing! :D great!

 

I kept walking with eunhyuk, and we make our way back to class.

 

“Lee______.”

 

“yah?”

 

“can I ask you something?” with an unsure voice.

 

“what is it?”

“um, is leeteuk your boyfriend?” he asked, fast, and soft voice.

 

I stopped and look at him.

 

*stopped on the silence place where there was nobody there.

 

“what?” I tilt my face.

 

“ah ~ nothing nothing, forget it.” He seemed can’t stand for my sight so he turned his face up and put his hand in his pocket.

 

I laughed.

 

“why are you laughing? Is there something funny huh?”

 

“why can you conclude that he’s my boyfriend? Do we look like a couple when we’re together?”  I stopped laughing and looked at his eyes.

 

“guess so, many students thought that you both are a couple. You looked so close to him.” He looked back at me.

 

I can’t stand for his looks, so I put myself down. I feel something in his eyes, seems like there is something there for me, but …. What is it?

 

“ahh~ it just thought anyway, no. he’s not my boyfriend.” I respond his looks.

 

We both have an eye contack for minutes, and I feel really comfortable in it. He’s showing something.

 

“yet.” He answered and come closer to me.

 

“what do you mean by ‘yet’?

 

“I mean, ……..” he fondle my face and came closer closer and closer to me then he moved his face a bit down, then pull my chin up. We’re very closed. I quickly closed my eyes and try to turn my face but I couldn’t, he’s holding my chin too tight.

 

“look at me more deep Lee______-ah.” Serious tone.

 

I slowly open my eyes, and I’m looking right into his eyes. For minutes I trapped in his eyes, I smiled, and I feel something strange, my heart beats irregular.

 

Then, suddenly he grabbed my hand and put it on his chest.

 

“can you feel it?” he tilt his head to mine.