Haengbok

You're Not Alone :)

This is just hurting me so much!

The reason, SHE DOESN’T EVEN LIKE ME! I have to accept all of this.

But, do i have to give up this easy? I don’t think so. I’ve fallen for her too deep, it’s just too deep –sigh-

 

Lee____-ah, do you think i’ll give up this easy? If that’s yes, you are wrong. –smirk-

 

(Your POV)

 

I can’t sleep well last night. I felt really sorry for eeteuk.

Did he get mad? Well who knows.

I packed my thiings and getting ready for school. I can see leeteuk has waited for me outside.

 

OMO ~ he’s really .. really ... Oh ~ My Goodness, FOR HEAVEN SAKE!

So i raise up my courage up and greeted him.

 

“anyeong ^^.”

“um, kajja!”

As usual, he drove me to school bby his motorcycle.

 

(Enuhyuk POV)

 

Do i have to call Lee____ to pick her up or should i make a surprise? Well, i think i’ll just make it as a surprise.

 

I packed my things and make my way to her house, i think i’ll just take a bus, looks more ordinary and cheaper ^^.

When i almost reach her house, i was stopped. I was feeling so down as my face was also going down.

“I’m too late, eeteuk eeteuk and eeteuk again! Huft –sigh-.”

 

GREAT so i have to walk by myself, taking a bus by myself. Well well well ~ it’s alright, as long as she is happy and safe.

 

AT SCHOOL

(Narrator POV)

 

Suddenly a girl is coming to you.

“Lee____-ssi,”

You look up and see that girl. And it was the girl that kissed leeteuk in force, Jessica.

“wae?”

 

(Your POV)

 

I’m sick with her.

“wae?” –dishonest sound-

“jh ~ -smirk- you know that leeteuk is mine, so please get rid of him.”

“Jessica, -look up- shh~ -smirk- if that’s true, you should say it to leeteuk to get rid of me, and i don’t care if he’s yours or WHATEVER! Thanks.” Then i just went away.

 

But when i’m fifth feet away, “LEE____-SSI!, YOU ARE A DESTROYER!”

I’m boiling, she’s shouting in front of many people. I was stopped. I turned back and walk to her, i am on top of my emotion!

“can you please say it once again, ?that should be you!”

I’m out of my mind, i was sick of her even fully sick. So i slap her.

She pulled my hair and we were fighting, well, i wanted to do it.

 

Then suddenly Eunhyuk pulls me backwards and leeteuk pulls jessica backwards.

I tried to let go eunhyuk’s hand but he hold it to tight and jessica is attempting to do so.

 

Eunhyuk dragged me in the school field, it was silence and peace there, so we sit together down there, and i don’t know what eeteuk is doing right now with that .

“what was happening?” eunhuk asked me and he tidy up my hair.

“aniyo ~” i just put my face down.

“is it about leeteuk?” he asked as he turned his face up to the sky.

“um.” I just noded.

“Lee____-ah do you like Leeteuk huh?”

“no, I don’t.”

“then?”

“she said that i’m a destroyer, she tought that i broke her and leeteuk relationship, and i won’t accept that, she is just a crap! –full of emotion- I’m not leeteuk’s anything and ... and ... and ... i don’t even have feeling for him –calmed-“

“Lee____-ah,” he turned his face to me.

“neh?” i slant my eyes as the sun was shining brightly.

“you know that jesica is a tough girl, she is known of that. She will always try to make you dow, whatever happens, till eeteuk be hers. Aren’t you afraid?”

“no i’m not. It’s not my business and not my fault.”

“but i’m afraid.” He catched my eyes.

I looked at him, why does he have to be afraid?

“waeyo?”

“i don’t know i’m just afraid, i can’t imagine what will she gonna do after this incident.”

“i’m big enough eunhyuk-ah J”

“jh ~ -smirk- i know that, for sure. But jessica is older than ya and she is really smart in tricking somebody.”

“don’t you think i’m not that smart on that thing huh? –laughed-“

“unfortunately i’m not, hahah xD”

“yah!” i ruffled his hair.

We both laugh and i feel really calm beside him.

 

(Leeteuk POV)

 

“waeo?! WAEO?! –shouting-“ i punched the table.

“leeteuk-ah, it’s all because of you, you know that i love you so much ...” jessica said innocently.

“BUT YOU KNOW THAT I DON’T LOVE YOU, RIGHT??!!! I’ve said it for million times! Are you deff or something?! Huh?!!! Jessica-ah are you deff or IDIOT?!”

“DWAE! –serious and teary voice- you are absolutely correct leeteuk-ssi! You are absolutely CORRECT! I’m deff and idiot, it’s all because of you! I’ve no regret from oving you, i don’t care if you don’t love me, so i won’t hear it! I’ll wait!! I’ll do everything to make you mine! Take my words Eeteuk-ah.” She slowly wrapped her hands around my waist and put her head on my chest.

I pushed her off.

I ran away.

I tried to find where lee____ is, i really worried for her, i just wanna make sure that she’s doing fine.

But i think she’s fine even fully fine. Eunhyuk is good in taking care of her.

I see her and eunhyuk from distance and she is laughing and have a good time with him. So i think, i’ll just go than broke her happiness.

‘Haengbokhae lee____-ah’

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter isn’t satisfying. I’ve been very busy this time, and got no time to continue my story and update it, uhh ~ but no prob, i’ve update it this long chap so i hope you enjoy reading it and comment please :]