Doue?

You're Not Alone :)

then you both find a place to rest as it was also raining. you get all wet.

"aishh ~~ why must?! ahh! PABO! i'll get scolded from my boss for getting late on my work!" you gramble as you dry up your uniform.

"lee________-ah,"

"morago?"

"ah, nothing nothing,"

"um." i nod.

then, you started rubbuing your body, you were feeling cold. then eunhyuk come closer and sat beside you.

"here, take it." he took his jacket from his bag and gave it to you.

"ah ~ aunhyuk-ah, you need it as well," i smiled.

then suddenly he put his jacket on you and hugged you tight in his arms.

(Your POV)

I need Eunhyuk right now, i feel really warm, i close my eyes while i'm in his arms, then suddenly, tears running out from my eyes, i snobbed.

he hugged me even tighter. i can hear his heart beats and feel his irregular breath, i was really closed to him.

"cry it all out. i'm here." he said calmly.

i cry harder and feel release.

i snobbed even louder,

then i heard he sing, but with a flat, and soft voice.

doue… kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?
donna ni toki ga nagaretemo kimi wa zutto
koko ni iru to, omotteta no ni

nanana ~

I was touched, but i smiled slightly in my cry. he's there when i'm down, he calmed me down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(eunhyuk POV)

how dare he did this to you? make you cry? like this? it's out of my mind!

I can't stand seeing her crying. Lee______-ah i'm here for you.

I keep hugging her and rub her hair, and kissed her forehead. and i can feel that she is comfort with it.

the rain had stopped, and i didn't hear her snob again, i think it's time to off, we've waited there for quite a long time.

"Lee______-ah, are you feeling better?" i asked as i tilt my head to her.

"um. kamsahamnida eunhyuk-ssi." she nodded and bow.

"do you still want to get to your work?"

"ah ~ that's the thing, i guess i still have to get to my work."

"um, well then, let's go."

i drove off her to her work.

oh ~ i see, she's working on a restaurant.

"woh ~ i should taste your cooking." i .

"ah, eunhyuk-ahh ~"

"hahaha soon, i'll be waiting for the food ;)"

"well then, i'll prepare it. once again thanks for everything eunhyuk-ssi." she bowed again.

"ah no mind, call me if you need a friend or .... yah ~ someone." i raise my shoulder up.

"very kind of yours ^^."

"well then, i should go now, bye Lee________-ah!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(your POV)

i walked in to the reataurant.

"anyeong." i greeted.

"haiyooo ~ you're really late! where have you been?" one of the worker asked me.

"um, i've some task to do and have to wait till the rain stopped. so i came late. mianhaeyo." i bowed.

"well, you got a lot of work to do in the back, go and finish it dongsaeng."

"well then, i'll work till it all finish."

i quickly change my uniform, then got on my work.

aigooo ~ so many work that have been undone, ashh ~ Lee________-ah FIGHTING!

i started to wash all the dishes, then delivered the food to the buyer.

*WORKING*

ah finally, i looked at my watch, WOHHHH?! *shocked*

it was 10.30 late in the night already. i quickly packed my things up and make my way home. but then, when i just one step out from the restourant, is topped.

omonaaa ~ it was so dark outside. do i have to call eunhyuk?

but of course no eeteuk! um, ah, i'm big enough to handle myself, c'mon it's just night! FIGHTING.

so i'm rising my courage to walked home.

i was a bit goosebumps. then, i kept walking.

i felt scared already, then suddenly someone carry me. woh?! i quickly wrapped my hand around his neck and who the hell is he?!! he's wearing a cap, and so i can't see his face clearly.

"nuguseyo?" i tilt my head and trying to see who's he.

was it eunhyuk or leeteuk?