Sorry

You're Not Alone :)

(Eunhyuk POV)

shh ~ ahh eunhyuk aaa! you're very stupid. *punched myself*

so now, what I will gonna do?

argh ~ i feel very very sorry for her, grr ~

call no call no call no?!

should i call or no?!

aiiaa!

i quickly picked up my phone, and trying to talk and make her feel calm.

#the number you are calling is ..........................# goddamn, her phone deactived.

what should i do now? Lee_____, how i wish you also know my feeling, but that also useless, i'm nothing. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Playing ==> SS501 Because I'm Stupid

You just sit on your desk, lying your half body on the table, and start thinking about something with your iPod on.

(your POV)

*sigh*

am I doing something wrong? i mean, oh God, see, it's almost reach the top of my happines, i guess i have to locked up my heart again, WHYYY? TELL ME WHYY??!

am i not supposed to taste how sweet being loved and loving someone? am i?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(leeteuk POV)

Why can't i stop thinking about her? am I going to call her? should i appologize? and why did i have to be angry with her, she even doesn't have any relationship with me, ARGHHHHHHHH~ i throw my pillow.

i tried to call Lee_______, but no answer, her phone aren't active. Oh GOD!

"Lee______ do you know that I'm jelous with you? didn't you realized! haa? Lee_____ i'm asking you! ashhh~" i'm shouting to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is holiday, you just got to your work, but only till down.

you're not fully concetrate with your work, you're thinking about leeteuk.

then, time to off.

in a sudden, you decided to go to a place, where it can calmed you down.

and you just follow where your heart and your legs brought you.

and finally you reached to a place, it was a very nice place, a pond with leaves falling down from the trees, the atmosphere were very calm and silence.

you sat right infront of the pond, on a grass, you kept watching your phone.

suddenly,

"Leeteuk-ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shouted to the pond.